Why do you guys get so triggered by him?

Why do you guys get so triggered by him?

Is it because he was born rich? Is it because he only works out 3 hours a week? The fasting? Because he has proven on-screen, with doctors, that he doesn't take supplements, steroids and his testosterone is great even at 6% bodyfat (also proven with tests, on-camera)?

He basically destroys everything Veeky Forums preaches as gospel, and you don't need a dime (or extra free time) to do the same.

Go laugh in your grandmas face again you weird ass

His dad left his family a $500 million dollar real-estate business.

Why did he have to die? Boggles my mind how lucky and unlucky this guys upbringing is. Father dies young but leaves enough money to support you and another 100 generations ahead of you.

He doesnt destroy anything. He seems like a decent guy, he's quite strong, I like the exercises he focuses on, his workouts are decent, and good for him for the success he has achieved.

Also good for him that he enjoys the blessings that his parents worked so hard to give him. It's all good, no hate here.

I'm unironically a huge fan of his tbqh

I'm from money too. Can't fault him for loving and successful parents.

I typically don't trust/like people that sell hey workout program.

It's been a year since he first started showing here, and I actually have to ask my opinion about him. I agreed with intermittent fasting and part of his other training philosophies as well.

The dude wants to work out and have a big audience. I can't fault him for that.
I just want him to stop shilling here

this fella can overhead press more than his own weight for reps. whether you like him or not, he's fit , strong and preaches what he believes in

boohoo hes rich has a lambo i dont boohoo eat shit, his dad worked, get a job and do likewise u salty bitch

Literally and unironically don't know who he is.

Hard to take someone seriously who constantly has to show off his huge house and all his expensive cars. Dude actually calls himself the real Bruce Wayne lol.

I lump him in with Jeff in that they're strong and cut, but not 'sthetic so I don't care about them

who is this guy again?

He's very young, and he's part of the first generation of YouTube "stars". They have no frame of reference, in the old days you couldn't get famous instantly and by yourself and stay that way. Rockstars and actors had managers and publicists. This kid has no filter, he will make mistakes, let him be

Mirin that receding hairline

I don't care about any of that other shit, I just don't like him because he's a douche

i literally have no idea who this is but a few thoughs:

>rich
>poor tier home gym, cheap rack, cheap dbs, no freestanding pole barn gym in the backyard of your 1+ acre plot of land

>doesnt roid
>takes preplanned out tests which he can cycle off for
>implying dodging drug tests while on roids isnt something every single person taking them does

>honestly believing you can maintain 6% for a length of time without losing all muscle without roids

k bro

this.
only turbo autists hate him

btw i dont even watch his shit

Who's got that copypasta I wrote about him

God I thought that whole Bruce Wayne thing was a joke. He always reminded of a younger Patrick Bateman though

>checked

i like the guy but i never skip breakfast

can anyone link this meme parody of his video?

Imagine if me and Kino got together, the good we could do for the world.

-Naudi

In the morning if I'm hungry and feel like a homo, I'll drink some sparkling water. After that, around 3 hours later, I'll drink some black coffee, to build fantastic strength gains and advance my molecule structure to burn fat.

Now it's time to hit the gym. *stares at self for 30 minutes in the mirror* Hey Annie, am I fat? teehee I'm 9%bf I'm gonna get down to 6 teehee I have a dadbod right Annie right!? Ehhehehe

*jumps in place for 10 seconds*

Woo! My legs are fried

I'll break my fast in 10 more hours with a fantastic big bowl of pop chips that helps me blunt hunger and build muscle.

Enjoy your abs guys

I learned about green and blacks chocolate through him. Its some good ass chocolate