Volunteering at physician's office

I was a FA, 20 something year old nerd virgin, with poor social skills.

Few years ago I volunteered in a doctor's office to help with my social skills. It was headed by a female physician in NYC area. The whole experience helped me to stop putting women on a pedestal.

In fact it lowered my esteem for many women.

Alot of stuff the talk misc brahs talk about which I foolishly thought was an exaggeration, turned out to be 100% true.

The doctor in charge loved to do talk therapy/girl talk to set the patients at ease and get info from them. I also asked questions. And I heard a lot of twisted sh*t.

1) Most men are single and sexless and focused on work, even chads. Muscles do not matter. When asked about recent sex, it would be weeks, months, years for men. Most women are banging someone every week. Alot of ugly btches have bfs! Even morbidly obese woman was getting dicked out. If not, the woman was depressed as sht and flirted with me openly. The happiest men were the confident arrogant semi-chubby slobs (i.e. Dad bod) who drank and ate like ch*t and got the most sex.

2) Early on, I would see the hot chicks and milfs in the waiting room and go hnnnng! they looked so well put together, confident, calm above it all. Once in the office they would reveal themselves, how they think. Most women are on anti-depressants. When off them and or when pushed to talk about their issues, tears tears tears, they would rag about husbands and bfs not supporting them, their current mate being weak, wanting to escape, wanting more of this or that. They would admit to cheating on vacation or whenever they felt alone with a co-worker. They lamented about banging but not finding real love.

After the patient would leave, the doctor would fill me in on the backstory because she had known these girls since they were born/very young, etc. She said many have regrets and depression over (A) losing a good bf/their soulmate and (B) being stuck with a subpar mate out of convenience. Having bad career only made women angry, angry enough to eventually quit. But depression usually had a lost partner/friend as the chief source.

3) Women, while living longer than men (lower mortality), have worst health overall than men and deal with more problems and live life with more morbidity. However, if the woman was happy with her man, all was well in her mind.

4) For men it seemed the chief concern was being able to keep working and earning $$$ and or working out. Sexual health was rarely brought up. For women, being able to have and enjoy sex was tantamount. Even when dealing with severe health issues. Some went off medication to their own detriment because it interfered with their pleasure.

5) Women do not care about getting STD's if the guy who gave it to them was "cute" or "hot". Once a girl came in saying she met a stranger at a bar, he was cute, they drank, had sex and she develop severe itching, pain etc. WE did not know what it was, I drew her blood for tests. Doctor warned her about hepC, HIV, herpes. Yet through the whole visit, patient was smiling and laughing and talking about "ah well he was so cute and had game" she wish she knew his name so they could get his history. And then the doctor started smiling and joking saying she would tell the girls mom, laughing.

>3) Women, while living longer than men (lower mortality), have worst health overall than men and deal with more problems and live life with more morbidity. However, if the woman was happy with her man, all was well in her mind.

What problems do women have?

they're women

fuck off this isn't r9k

I'm in med school, and I have interviewed hundreds of patients at this point. You are so full of shit it physically pains me. I haven't posted in weeks and just had to for this, just so you can't spread your shitty MGTOW attitude.

>I wonder what that artist thinks of himself.
>He seems to be a bit angry about women
>See source

Ah

Also med student and I cringed at OP's post and everyone who believes this shit.

JUST SAW THIS ON REDDIT FRIENDO.

ACTUALLY A GOOD AND ACCURATE POST.

MANY CITY WOMEN ARE LIKE THIS.

RURAL CONSERVATIVE WOMEN ARE BETTER THO.

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE SCHIZO-POSTING

I love these black pill comics. Probably because I'm Chad's cousin Brad, for a regular dude they might be fucking devastating.

>he thinks this is how women think and talk
Lol you're a huge faggot who blames his inability to get laid on the women who reject him

i wanna call samefag

but damn i dont wanna be wrong

Sorry senpai.

ITT we pretend women aren't overgrown children

>med students thinking they know what the fuck they are talking about

When you have a job then speak

>OT
>literally every fucking student thinks they know everything
>every single girl in any medical field will put her pussy out there instantly to get a better pay
>every single girl in any medical field will trash the other girls to get a better pay

I'm not OP but women are super fucked up

>have more experience than OP
>interview hundreds of women
>DUR HUR TALK TO ME WHEN YOU HAVE A JERB

Nah.

You sound like the fucking retards that are still in school and say shit like

>aw yeah engineering gonna have a 6 figure! fucking poor people

Having been down the bitter incel route, I have to say, these comics are kinda exaggerated, provocative but unrealistic. I know about hypergamy, female sexual selection criteria, the relationship between premarital sex and divorce/infidelity rates and modern sjw feminsim can swallow load.

Cucks like the nerds in these comics do exist and awful self centred golddigging cunts also exist, But while I can see little traits of each of these caricatures in people I know, (that I think match the stereotype) I think the kind of person who embodies the deceitful whore to the letter has to be a kind of sociopath; so overt that its easy to see, or so good at lying that youre just unlucky should you encounter them.

Think about it, if every woman was like this, personality disorders wouldn't be a thing.

For the nerds its more of a lesson and slightly more representative of what some guys can be like, which is why I think these still hit close to home. Dont be a pushover, dont be a fool and it wont happen to you. In these comics, the nerds just have expectations but no actions. None of them ever question or react. Someone this cucked deserves their plight.

Just be a better judge of character, have some self respect, keep watch over your woman and none of this matters. And if she cheats? If it bothers you so much start killing people en masse. Then maybe women will stop being cheating whores.

I also work in healthcare
White coat + good looks and I can say anything to ladies, shits amazing.

greentext something stupid blogposter

get out

Shocking that women don't admit all the fucked up things they do and say in private in an interview with some med school dork

>says chris smith under the tinder pick of the chad

i get that she fucked the chad but why was the programmer's name on her phone too?

Keeping this tab with this thread open for good laughs, tell me more about women are horrible and how you guys on top now

even if these stories aren't complete bullshit you can't fucking take some experiences from a very specific place and apply them to everyone everywhere just like that

this is from the red pill subreddit

But they do with an autist like OP present? Come on, be a little skeptical for once you dumb fucking cunt.

Because he was the lead programmer for the tinder app

This thread is garbage, nothing but strawmen

> skipped leg day everyday

Manlets btfo

>ate like ch*t
what did he mean by this