Did black people discover the Americas?

I .have read that the black Egyptians were the first to discover America. They built the Central American pyramids. They also built the Olmec heads, which is why they have negroid features. Is this true? It seems true to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

fama2.us.es/fde/ocr/2006/relacionesYCartasDeCristobalColon.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does anybody else find africans trying to steal the achievements of native americans kind of super fucking racist?

No. I find anything else than America belonging to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans, "racist".

>waaah stop stealing achievements!
>everyone that mattered or did something in history was actually white!

Yes it's definitely true. That's why niggers live in mud huts too and can't make a ship that can travel the 40 miles from Libya to Sicily. Yet somehow they could go thousands of miles over the uncharted ocean and back in the past.

Yes it's definitely true. Niggers live in mud huts today and can't make a ship that can travel the 40 miles from Libya to Sicily. However, in the past they could go thousands of miles over the uncharted ocean and back in the past.

You know why niggers regressed so much? The evils of colonialism and white oppression, that's why.

Yes it's definitely true. Niggers live in mud huts today and can't make a ship that can travel the 40 miles from Libya to Sicily. However, in the past they could go thousands of miles over the uncharted ocean and back.

You know why niggers regressed so much? The evils of colonialism and white oppression, that's why.

No. What I find racist is Native Americans stealing the achievements of Africans. And Europeans going along with it because they prefer giving Native Americans credit for things over giving Africans credit for things. (And also want to give a white man credit for discovering America.)

Wow, interesting. It's amazing how much damage colonialism did to the black man. If only Africa had never been colonized, black men probably would have walked on Mars by now.

>The samefag forcing his pseudoscience in iq threads.
>The samefag forcing his pseudoscience in race threads.
>A samefag insulting african people and responding to himself again

Hmm...coincidence?

das rite

I know, it blows my mind, there has never been a distructive force greater than wh*te mans greed, i dont understand why we still allow wh*tes to promote their destructive and evil ideas to this day

>No evidence of blond mummies
>No myth of "blond and nordic" ancestors
>Conquistador "chronicles" are proven to be full of lies
Hmm...I guess you are peruvian.

1. heil
2. sort of
Mesoamericans are descended from Mongoloids who crossed from Siberia into Alaska. Mongoloids also have flat noses like Negroids, but not as pronounced, and fat lips. The Olmecs were the first major Mesoamerican people, they may have had genetics (that died out. In any case, there is no link from Mesoamerican languages to sub-Saharan Bantu languages, so.

Pizarro was a moor rape baby himself, so not surprising they were whiter than him.

>Fray Juan Torquemada, the Franciscan missioner, who collected traditions about Quetzalcoatl from the natives of Old Mexico, says: "Quetzalcoatl had blonde hair, and wore a black robe sewn with little crosses of red color." He reportedly looked nothing like the Mesomaerican people who worshipped him.

YOU AINT HIDDIN THE #TRUTH

In all seriousness the only plausible theory I've heard is that a random West African ship could have accidentally sailed to Brazil and somehow made it back. In other words: KANGZ

No evidence of the wiracocha lie.

Now that you have been found to be a liar. I wonder if the mesoamerican myth is "true" as well?

Blacks must have consistently sailed from Africa to the Americas and back on a regular basis. Otherwise the blacks would have not been present in America long enough to build pyramids or Olmec statutes.

>In this island of Trinidad and in the land of Gracia I found a very kind temperate climate and the lands and trees very green and as beautiful as the april orchards in Valencia and the people there of very nice height and white, more than any I've seen in the Indies, with very long and straight hair and the most clever and cunning and no cowardly at all.

Columbus first letter of relation to the kings of Spain

SeeThe same antecedents.

no cause i don't look at history as a fucking olympics

I remember some user bringing some story were some ruler of African kingdom decide to travel west, gather large fleet and never come back.
His brother take the throne after.
Anyone have link to wiki?

Mansa Musa’s older brother Mansa Abubakari II wanted to know what lay beyond the great sea. He sent like 200 ships to explore, and only 1 came back. The sailors told him they came to a river within the Ocean and most were pulled in.

Abubakari wanted to know for himself so he left Mansa Musa as emperor and set sail with 2,000 ships. They were never seen again.

>type this in Google
>Veeky Forums is literally the only source

>Mansa Abubakari II

translation error
he writes "mas blancos que..." (whiter than) not that they are white

>blue eyed pharaohs
>literally not a single of these statues have blue eyes
At least try a bit.

Nah. In fact, I find it fucking hilarious when blacks steal Jewish history because it's like their plan has backfired and they can't really out-victim blacks

WE WAS

>WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIT
>Black and White Versions

Gays

>MY NON-WHITE ASS IS ON FIREEEEEE

fama2.us.es/fde/ocr/2006/relacionesYCartasDeCristobalColon.pdf

>en la tierra de Gracia hallé temperancia suavísima, y las tierras y árboles muy verdes, y tan hermosos como en Abril en las huertas de Valencia; y la gente de allí de muy linda estatura, y blancos más que otros que haya visto en las Indias, e los cabellos muy largos é llanos, é gente más astuta é de mayor ingenio, é no cobardes

>Cuanto á la hermosura decían los cristianos que no había comparación así en los hombres como en las mujeres, y que son blancos más que los otros, y que entre los otros vieron dos mujeres mozas tan blancas como podían ser en España

>About their beauty the Christians said that there was no comparison to both these men and women, and that they were more white than the others, and among them they saw two women as white as they could be in Spain

negroids have different jawline

this is an obvious Mongoloid

See

actually there is a supposed town (i dont know if it still exists or if it was mostly a legend) in the highlands where the spaniards found people with blue/green eyes and apparently those people were the result of viking and native americans mixing
funny thing is peru is a racist as fuck country but no one claims incans were white, and if you go to peru and someone claims they have incan blood chances are they are probably full of shit because the incans were a small group
t.peruvian

How close were they to Asians? Eskimos especially look Asian.

>supposed town
There isn't a precolumbian settlement that coincides with what you said. There are settlements of german people and dutch, who migrated here after spaniards settled.

Those rumors are probably spread by people without identity.

as i said user supposed, i remember hearing it when i was travelling near that region with my faimly(i cant remember which place)

peru is weird as fuck when it comes to race, one of my housekeepers had red hair and hazel eyes but her face looked like an indian caricature

sad

this was thought for a VERY short fime by a VERY select few people when the olmec heads were found and studied. It was never a valid theory anyway.

Later it was discovered that Olmec rulers probably tried to emulate jaguar facial features in their statues because jaguars played a very important role in their religion/society hence the flat nose and thick lips.

please read my reply and stop this retarded shitposting fest, and please don't take replies like this abhorrently retarded post seriously. thanks!

/thread

There's actually a monument to a supposed Viking settlement in Massachusetts. They claim a placename called "Norumbega" is derived from "Noruega">Norway. (The mainstream view is that it's an Indian name.)

Eskimos were among the last to arrive from Siberia, and are genetically similar to East Asians. Central Americans and South Americans have a less East Asian DNA, and more Eurasian and even some Pacific Islander DNA (as Pacific Islanders can and did travel to Central and South America.)

Here's the monument's plaque. I myself think Norumbega was in fact an Algonquin Indian name, but does anyone think it possible that the Vikings made it from Newfoundland as south as Massachusetts? (It should be noted that a lot of the Vikings-in-New England theories were pushed hard by WASPs at the height of American anti-Catholic sentiment.)

Whoops, forgot the pic

Porbably due to nordic migrants. North Peru is full of those mestizos, specially Cajamarca. But it's well documented there were these kind of migrants after spaniards settled here.

There is no conspiracy.

>strawman

>Columbus
>White
False-flagging Guido detected

Not Black people but dark skinned Berbers

WE WUZ SOCRATES N SHIT

A CUTE

No, if it seems true to you it means you are ignorant, not as an insult but as someone who ignores some information, in this case how natives look in southern mexico, big lips and wide nose is a climate adaptation that natives still living there have in the tropical tuxtla region. just as eople of cambodia have wide nose thick lips from tropical climate. The natives were amazed when they saw the first black people that came with the conquerors as you can see here in this codice.

you've successfully scared away all the crows, so why don't you retire that strawman

It's obvious that the OP doesn't believe what he wrote and is just trying to insult black people.

well they learned it from whiteys and they need to be called out on it too

I'd say they made it as far down as Maine MAYBE. They definitely made it to newfoundland/st pierre area

I swear, American blacks are the most cancerous thing to ever exist.

my post makes 58 in the bait thread, bumping it back to first page. you heathens

theapricity dot com slash forum slash showthread dot php?70596-Olmecs-were-not-Black-or-Africans

nice try, white scum

Kek you forgot the * in white

Is that a roundabout way of saying you'd rather not believe in IQ tests that show blacks to be less intelligent to other races, but specifically whites?

Like allowing niggers freedom? How much damage to the innocent has that caused

No they didn't you retard, you've just been indoctrinated by kikes

You forgot the part where you cry yourselves to sleep because you rely on white people for handouts and would never consider leaving the white mans country to live with shitskins

>continent before "white"=prosperous and rich
>continent after "white"=chaotic shithole
The evidence is showing.

>believe
Wrong. iq nor race aren't science. They are pseudoscience.

Where is Gracia supposed to be?