Prep Meals

37$

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>beef 5 days a week
>shittest vegetable imaginable

madman

someone post some meal ideas for a cut, im getting bored of brown rice and roasted meat/chicken breasts. Green vegetables are kinda expensive here, and things like lettuce or tomatoes taste like shit after thawing. any ideas?

>shit tier vitamin and mineral content
>shit tier fiber (aka future stomach/anus problems)
>shit tier variety, too much red meat

>carrot
>not broccoli

that's like 8 dollars per meal

that's a lot man

>not eating carrots

Stay weak

> aka in broscience

Give it up faggot

>implying there are any vitamins left after freezing and putting it in the microwave.

>Rice
lmao enjoy your carbs faggot

Also those steaks are going to taste like ass after spending a few days in your fridge.

I still need to learn what I can freeze. I'd ideally want to only be required to cook once a week, but I currently can't do better than once every 96 hours (I wouldn't risk more than 4 days in the fridge for most of the stuff I cook, i.e. pasta, rice, veg, and meats).

Dog you aren't supposed to cook the steak. Prep everything except that cmon how hard is it to fry up a steak while you microwave your carrot rice

>implying

Homosexual

haha yeah broscience you fucking retard, because theres no such thing as vitamin deficiency, no such thing as constipation from lack of fiber, and that super high fat content must be so good for your digestion

>having beef with beef
Are you fags pajeets or something?

>enjoy your carbs

I will thanks !

>more than $6 per meal

Nigga I could go to taco bell or Mcdonalds and get the same, prolly even more calories than you're getting in that shit.

As someone who was abruptly cut off, let me tell you how to live on ~$50 a month.

1. Chili - beans + beef + stock will prolly cost you around $1.60 a meal. Add some rice if you want some extra carbs/ to extend out the food rations.

2. Chicken and Rice - not sure the price/meal but its definitely in the chili area.

3. Spaghetti - yeah you're eating hella carbs but I'm also drinking hella carbs drowning my sorrows away. its good if you're hitting the gym just about every day.

4. Tacos - breakfast tacos, sausage tacos, beef tacos, chicken tacos, you name it. Corn tortillas are insanely cheap, and you can add a nice onion or bell peppers to enhance the flavor and get extra nutrients. A 36 pack of flour tortillas and 36 eggs will cost you around $7. Divide that up and you're getting super cheap meals that are great for cutting, but also filling.

5. Protein Shakes - a given; even better with a few cracked eggs in it

6. Peanut butter sandwiches or bagels with milk/almond milk. An easy and cheap way to engulf a quick 700 calories.

Not gonna lie me having to budget my food and not eat out constantly has made me lose around 5 pounds. People have been telling me "Wow you look great" but don't realize I've been carefully rationing out food for the past 2 months.

I bbq'd it my nigger I don't like grilling steak that's too much clean up

The comments in this post are exactly why i left this board to begin with. Doesn't look like i've missed much

what is steak sauce?

Sugar and fat. Enjoy.

>not making your food fresh every day

first, it's healthier and second, why would you treat your body like a lifeless machine? if it's not worth a few minutes each day to prepare a meal then you are doing something wrong.

stay gone, your whining, useless input contributes nothing anyway

>implying this is all I'm eating

Learn to think dicklet

yes because I am going to use HALF a bottle on one steak.

Your such a fucking stupid idiot

>tacos
10/10

good argument, dipshit

what did he mean by this

imgur.com/a/5nbmA

>eating 5 day old steak

No

nice fatty logic there

>yes because im going to eat ALL the chips at once
>yes because im going to drink the WHOLE 2 liter at once
>yes because im going to use HALF a bottle of dressing on this salad

>Omg 5 days old

Stick to the elipticals faggot

i can never eat old meat and rice

I feel bad for you because your brain is hardwaired to to spew retarded shit automatically js good luck

>the other side of all that bullshit

and i feel bad for you because your brain is hardwired to be a fatty who eats bad food (not only not good for you but also bad tasting lmao 5 day old steak) and defend this choice on a mongolian basketweaving forum around people who hate your lifestyle and the way you're eating

>wahh i have to do dishes like a normal fucking adult :(

Not him but I want to know the rest of your diet/meal plan.

Your. Gay.

> Iranian eggplant and tomato stew (inb4 sandnigger, I know)

1kg stew beef - $10 on sale
2 large eggplants - $6
1 can diced tomatoes - $1.50
1 large white onion - $1.20
1 box cremini mushrooms - $4
5 cloves of garlic - ???? estimating it as about $0.25
Half head of red cabbage - $1.50
Beef broth - $1 or so?

about $28 CAD for a giant pot of slow cooker food

why haven't you sold your soul to the crock pot merchant yet brehs???

I wake up have some coffee
Fuck ur mom
Go to the gym and jerk off in the bathroom
Feed your dad my sperm
Go home and jerk off on your boyfriends face
Eat steak, carrots and brown rice for 6$
Find each one of your female family members and impregnate them
Castrate the rest of the men in your family
Take all of their micropenises into a blender and make a shake
Deposit that in a kinetic force field and make it look like your next meal
Watch you from the 8th dimension eating that and lmao

You're* a retard

Dude! I wanted a pressure cooker and my bitch of a mother in law bought me a pressure cooker meal book

I'm like bitch, I don't have a pressure cooker, wtf am I gonna need this book for

But I didn't say that because that would have been fucked

>few minutes each day to prepare a meal

How do you cook chicken/steak, rice and veggies in a few minutes in the morning, on top of breakfast? Does your work have a full kitchen?

Yourereere a straight male who likes to suck dick with your ass

What do you mean you got cut off?

why did that made me hard?

Pajeets are vegetarians GOD why are u ginger hicks so fucking clueless

Because u have heard the voice of god

>5 meals
>37$
>doesn't know how to properly stretch a dollar.
you loser fucking faggot

How many calories is that

Your comment is absolutely inappropriate and potentially hurtful. Grow up

>stretch a dollar
>not knowing how to properly make an analogy

You Obviously jerk off to the idea of getting assfucked by a retarded donkey

jesus fuck the newfaggotry on this one, I don't even know for sure if this is unironic or not

When I prep I just leave the entree and sides in large containers and portion out that day. Saves dishes and I don't need a bunch of those containers which don't last long anyway. I feel like I'm in a minority doing it this way but it just makes more sense to me.

>googled it

L M A O
M
A
O

Stews and souls are pretty good for this. Last week I prepped soondoobu (Korean spicy soft tofu soup).
It had
>beef broth
>a bit of sesame oil
>Kim Chee
>soft tofu
>bok choy (can sub cabbage which is cheap)
>jalapeƱos
>ground red pepper
>bean sprouts
>sriracha (chose over Korean spice paste for lower carbs)
>salt
>pepper
>threw in some frozen cod for protons
I was just eyeballing since I'm just doing maintenance but it was around 300 cal per serving and spicy shit makes you feel full faster. You can throw in a raw egg in too and have it curdle in your serving bowl.

>doesn't know a common turn of phrase
>I'm the idiot
whatever helps you sleep at night, you gape-mouthed cock slut

never going to make it

>Putting plastic in the microwave.

I will never understand people that heat up plastic.

Cut off. I was never cut in nigga.

>thinks that's me I'm the picture
L O L
O
L

>Gets called out
>Itwasmyplanallalong.jpg

Kill your life you worthless dog, or at least quit sucking butter out of your mother's asshole.

>never gonna die at 22 with a cringey legacy influencing children who should have been aborted

Thanks dog

no? now you're just being a retard. eat a gun

>"gets called out"
>just like middle school

Jeeeeeeez this is too easy

ok I understand you can't violate the second law of thermodynamics, meaning if you burn more than you eat, you physically have to lose weight, I get that

but what I don't get is the people who hold onto more weight than others, when they blame genetics do they have a point?

I'm not talking about people who blatantly over eat and have slow metabolisms, but rather normal people who just have broken metabolisms. is that a thing?

what the fuck is the autism in this thread?

>eat a gun

lol

Please stfu

Shhh. You're not intimidating anyone.

Im asking a legit question kys nigger

>no vitamin c
>no calcium
>no fiber
>no potassium
and those are just the obvious ones

in short kys

>implying this is all I'm eating

Learn to think dicklet

>asking questions

You haven't figured it out yet have u

>dicklet
that insecurity is really shining through

7.5$ for one box ? rice is like 25c max, carrot also 25c. It doesn't look like a 7$ piece of meat if you ask me.

lola is hot man.

OoooOoOoooooO

Chili - beans is just chili, yankee.

What cut of steak is that?

Looking bretty gud desu

microwaving is one of the most nutritionally sound ways of reheating food, stop being a retard.

You're wrong. I don't really care that you're wrong but you are anyways. There are plenty of peer reviewed studies that show that flash frozen veggies have higher vitamin levels than those picked and delivered to the store. I know it seems counterintuitive but it's true, look it up.

>enjoy your carbs faggot
spotted the keto memer, enjoy your heart disease.

God white people make the most boring and flavorless meals lmao.

I can just imagine how dry and bland all that food tastes.

B-b-b-but anything more than mayo is too spicy!

Go back to black twitter

>tfw chef
>tfw also white
>tfw posts like this make me laugh
idk what your intention is desu fredo

As long as its not heated in plastic.

Of course, I just dump it all on a plate before I reheat it, I just store it in plastic.

Whole wheat pasta, cut up chicken breast, and some sauce that's not too fatty/salty. You can throw some peppers, tomatoes, or whatever veggy in there as well.

hey i have those same fish dishes

>carbs on a cut
Enjoy being hangry all day

#LITERALLY
#PIZZA
#BAE