Are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life...

are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life? I decided it in the beginning of 2015 and not a single drop of hot water touched my skin since then.

Don't you just wanna feel the urge to headbutt Mike Tyson after a real fucking nape-killer icy shower?

Don't you just wanna feel being the only real guy in a crowded room you just had entered, knowing others would cry for hot water while you would step cold-bloodedly under the tap?

Don't you see the equation that in a situation where all other conditions are equal, guy who takes cold showers would beat the shit out of the hot-showering pussy?

Don't you wanna have the rooted inside-voice that will alert you whenever you wanna ease the situation, not only when you wanna turn on the hot tap.

It will be a new step to manhood, trust me. Other benefits are;

>harder erections
>balls getting slightly bigger due to rising sperm levels and quality of the alive ones
>increased range of ejaculation
>whiter and thicker cum
>better skin
>shiny hair
>better sleep quality
>reduced stress levels
>bursting agressiveness when needed
>increased alertness
>can wake up in the mornings without effort
>not being ill anymore except a slight cold which you can get over standing

that's really gross.
cold water doesn't clean as good as warm water...
you are just supposed to turn the water cold AFTER you got clean.
yucky user

lul it's this thread again

>still using warm water
do you really want to have wrinkled skin in your 30's?

>Take cold shower at the gym
>Weiner goes inside of me
>In the changing room with a 4 inch flaccid weiner
>Embarrassed as hell

Alternatively...
>Take regular shower
>Jerk off while in the shower because hot water gets me diamonds
>Go into the changing room with my 7 incher
>Guys mirin' all over the place
>No dick-anxiety

I'll take the latter every time.

Fuck you think I live at? A desert? Its already cold as hell here man I don't need even my showers to be cold.

Yeah, cold showers are nice but just turn off the heat sometime past halfway through your shower.

I've been pretty happy with this routine:

1. Wash with hot (40 + C*) Water for 2 - 3 Minutes
2. Use Shampoo / Soap
3. Rinse
4. Prepare mentally (10-15 seconds)
5. Turn water to the coldest possible
6. Get your back cold first. (15-30 seconds)
7. Get your entire face covered (as long as I can take) (This releases chemicals that calm you down)
8. Then my right side (Arm, leg) (15 Seconds)
9. Then my left side (where my heart is. Also 15 Seconds)
10. Top of my head and hair (as long as I can take it)
11. Front for 15- 30 seconds)
12. Soles of feet (10 seconds )
13. Legs (15 Seconds)
14. If I have time repeat the process.
This way you have the benefit of a hot shower (feels nice , opens pores, easier to use soap)
AND the benefits of a cold shower (feels good afterward, closes pores, burns fat, makes you feel badass.)

Been doing it for over a year now, and can now go up to 15 Minutes of cold shower.

Added sidebenefit: Winter doesn't seem as cold.

I've been off of Veeky Forums for several months and I'm honestly amazed that someone s still starting these retarded threads

Source on claim?

Let the meme die. That's all this is, a meme in the hospital with a few people refusing to pull the plug.

How is it a meme?

It feels pretty great.
And I also noticed my skin not being as dry as it used to be.

So there's that.

>cold shower burns fat

> Body gets cold
> muscles tense up generating heat.
> blood flow is improved

It's not very much but your body does spend increased calories to regulate your body's temperature.

You are just too pussy to do it [spoiler];^)[/spoiler]

It does help so I won't be a hot shower memer denying the benefits, but it's not steroids.

I take occasional hot showers when I need to relax, also to open my pores so I can squeeze out dem blackheads maybe once every week or second week.

However cold showers fuck up with flaccid penis enlargement gains big time, so I always hot wrap with some a heated towel around my dick afterwards

Also use medium temperature water to clean myself at first then use ice cold to finish it off

>several months
wow such a long time u must be an oldfag

Look up "brown fat" and what that means.

i feel great whenever i have cold showers. however, dragging myself out of bed early morning before uni, leaving the warm embrace of my bed, i just do not have the willpower to get under cold water. until i've been awake for about 30 minutes, i am a pile of walking depressio and dreas until such a time that i can wake up and feel normal. last thing i want is a torturous shower

>you need hot water to get clean
No nigga, you'd need boiling water to get clean. Having 90 degree water vs 50 degree water makes literally 0 difference in cleanliness.

Veeky Forums seems to meme cold showers pretty hard. Give me a source for any of it and I'll start tomorrow.

Soap works better in hot water.

This is next level autism. You wrote out all these steps with specific times; no one does that shit. Here I'll make a better version you mong:

How to take a cold shower

By user

1) open the cold water tap
2) wash yourself

Every step you had is redundant for an adult human being and can easily be reduced to these two steps.

>it's another cold shower placebo effect thread

If something only works because of the Placebo effect, it still works.

I usually just take a warm shower and turn the water down to cool off.

Kind of have to because my skin is trash and gets dried out very easy.

I'd rather be the one that doesn't watch pleb shit like game of plebs.

Kill yourself.

The point is it doesn't work, he believes hes getting all these benefits when nothing has changed.

I believe most of these are made by desperate fatties trying to find magic solutions for their pathetic existence. NoFap, cold shower, etc. you name it.

First no videogames now no hot showers wtf man

I believe the opposite. You are the fatty beta that can't even make a cold shower.

pic related: my desperate fatty belly

autism overload

do you shower at the YMCA ?

thats not what the gazebo effect is user

Cold water boosts your testosterone levels, start with warm water then start turning it cold, when fully cold direct it behind your neck for a while, stay there around 10 min