What's your favorite cutting food?

What's your favorite cutting food?

It's amazing icecream

And terrible on a cut kys

i eat loads of prickly pears. low cals. sweet and huge amount of fiber.
i also eat a lot of mushrooms and ofc chicken

>280 cals per pint
>terrible on a cut

Whiskey and cigarettes.

razor sandwich

Well, the macros on that particular brand aren't all that terrible, actually. Like 250 ish calories for the whole pint and they do have some protein.

>280 calories a PINT
>terrible on a cut

You realize that those are better cals/size than rice?

Breakfast today was coffee, just made lunch:
>Brown rice, steamed broccoli, green beans and carrots, sautéed in browned butter with chili paste, low sodium soy sauce and maple syrup until crispy
>a 200g cod filet sautéed in butter

Total cals, 475.

Pickles, sugar free jello. But chicken and greens are my meals. I just cut out carbs on a cut except on demanding performance days then I switch fats and carb caloric intake amounts.
Love this shit. Cheaper than Haagen dazs where I live. I just got birthday cake and smores and they're p good. Mint chip is still my favorite tho.
I just eat a couple tbsp a night.

OMG it contains a whole PINT OF ICE CREAM, the essential nutrient we all know is crucial in testerone production and limiting cortisol?? For only 280 calories??

Guys guys you have to check out this great cutting drink I found. Natty Light. A whole can of beer-only 95 calories!

Troll harder faggot

LEAFY GREENS
E
A
F
Y

G
R
E
E
N
S

carb up harder fatty

coping moron

IIFYM, kys

>drinking one can of Natty Light

Feggit

Just made my own up a few days ago- about 4-5 servings, circa 400 kcal for the entire 4-5 servings.
Main:
>1 large onion
>1 small zucchini
>1/4 sellerie root
>100g brussel sprouts
>100g frozen spinach
>200g chicken breast

for seasoning:
>chicken broth
>curry powder
>garlic powder

Instructions:
>1. sauteé onions.
>2. add sellerie root + chicken broth
>3. add the rest of veggies. Cover and let cook.
>4. cook the chicken.
>3. Pureé all of it.
>4. season to taste.

Eat plain, if you want, but what I do, is I put a small slice of cheese on top and bake in the oven.

Delish. Healthy. Easy. Low-cal.

I'm going to be eating this until I hate myself.

yeah fits great with a diet composed entirely of chicken and broccoli

You really don't understand what a cutting food is do you?

>le carbs are evil keto4lyfe!
Please go away you silly troll, obviously you're not going to eat a pint every single day

It has a pretty surprising amount of protein in it too, like 28 grams a pint. That actually puts it on par with many brands of protein bars.

The only real downside is the price. Stuff sweetened with Stevia is usually expensive. But if you really want ice cream it's actually a pretty good way to go.

> sellerie

Maybe he's a kraut?

woah, bingo

kek

Daily meals:

Breakfast:
>1 Core Power Light Chocolate shake
>1 Banana

Lunch:
>CBR

Dinner:
>1 Cup steel cut oats cooked in almond milk
>1/4 cup blueberries
>1/4 mashed banana
>1 cup low-fat Greek yogurt

I need more brotein for sure. Should I just start taking scoops?

How bout cottage cheese

Good choice, I can put away 2% cottage cheese all day long. Would I need to sub anything out to fit it in the plan? My goal is

>CBR
what does that mean

Chicken broccoli rice

>2016+1
>Not being breatharian

Same guy:

Anyone have any experience with frozen tuna steaks? I want to add tuna in general because 13g of protein/oz. is killer, but fresh tuna steak doesn't keep and it's expensive.

Egg beaters and tuna are low Cal and high protein. You could add a half cup of beaters for pic related. If you're already close on calories go with half cup of yogurt instead.
Just my onion.

Not really worth it desu. It's hard to freeze cut tuna without ruining it unless you can vacuum seal and flash freeze. I opt for cod, salmon, sardines and herring, which is better if you care about mercury content. I do love fresh tuna sashimi and poke though but salmon has superior omega 3s and if you eat the bones, sardines and anchovies give you calcium.

Never worked much with cod, but I enjoy eating it. Would it be a bad idea to bake it the night before and then have it for lunch if I keep the rest frozen?

just make your own fucking eggs shit

I do that sometimes, but I'm not very conservative with food safety (just from an iron stomachs and seeing some of the shit my friends and their coworkers do in restaurants which is likely the norm). Mostly, I buy frozen cod and thaw it the night before and cook it in the morning when my coffee is boiling, it's like 3 min per side. I throw it on some spinach or other veggies and either do a dry seasoning or use a vinaigrette.

Stir fries.

Kinda getting tired of them though.

Interdasting. Thanks for the tips, user. I might give that a try, next time I'm grocery shopping.

Or chicken bacon ranch when bulking