I'm a 55kg 170cm 18 year old and i want to know if bulking on INTERMENT FASTING is good for me

I'm a 55kg 170cm 18 year old and i want to know if bulking on INTERMENT FASTING is good for me.
Also looking for that dem hgh growth gains

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B0Vyec-yHY6DRTJjdXJjSXVia1E/view?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IF literally doesn't matter. it's just a trick to make you eat less. only thing that matters is your daily calories.

>55kg 170cm

Those are ideal stats for a girl. Why would you want to get any bigger?

because i'm not a girl and i plan on fuckinggirls

>55kg
>FASTING
You should be hard bulking

m8 wtf is wrong with your brain

eat during entire day. I never had problems eating much but for example, last year when i was bulking on 2800 cals (manlet) i was feeling bloated and sick every time before i went to bed, had terrible stomach ache and couldn't sleep

dont u guys realise that it doesnt matter WHEN i eat if it still fits my macros in the end of the day? i could only eat one meal and still gain weight
i'm asking if the HGH boost is worth

there is no boost and even if there is it's not even worth talking about it

its 5x boost
ofc there is

It really does doe

Just read this
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0Vyec-yHY6DRTJjdXJjSXVia1E/view?usp=sharing

jesus fucking christ so much newfag bait thrown into one post.

fuck off, kill yourself and fucking film it faggot.

Yet again fucking degenerates on /fit not knowing what they're talking about. IF YOU DON'T KNOW, DON'T FUCKING SAY ANYTHING

>drive.google.com/file/d/0B0Vyec-yHY6DRTJjdXJjSXVia1E/view?usp=sharing

tl ;dr

what user

As u can read in the Warrior diet, the bodys fat storing hormone insulin spikes when eating "bad" carbs. So it all really comes down to what you're eating.

what are bad carbs? it doesnt matter WHEN i'm eating then?
or if im fasted

It basicly says we should eat like we did 2000 yrs ago.

Get out of here with this retarded broscience bullshit. Nobody believes that caveman/paleo/warrior scam anymore.

>eating 3000+ kcal in one or two sittings

Enjoy farting, diarrhea, stomach pains, and generally wanting to kill yourself.

plz become trap

During the fast you should consume no carbs at all. That includes bread, cereals, muffins, pastas, corn, potatoes, and all other sweets.

When u break the fast and go in to the "Overeating phase", you should leave out simple carbs as they are prone to spike insulin

u have 8 hours window to eat
i've ate two meals of rice and black beans
1k total
now i'm wanting to kill myself
fuck have i been baited Veeky Forums

cont,
Simple carbs have a higher glycemic index. So when eating them the body produces more fat storing hormone.

If you however break ur fast with eating fresh veggies first, followed by protein and fat, the glycemic index of ANY carb that is consumed afterwards is reduced.

That's what you get for doing meme diets.

Cut more, depends on how you sorted your hours, but for me its in the morning cup of coffee, then continue with my day, and during 4-6pm I have a good lunch, and that's it. You'll get used to it after a couple of days, embrace the hunger.

The best carbs to eat are plants and roots, they have a lower glycemic index and cotnain alot of vital nutrients. Roots include; carrots, beets, pumpkin and all the different squash. Potatoes, corn, plantains, and cassava, are more dense and starchy. All of these contain minerals and fiber that is good for digestion.

This is a sample day of following The Warrior Diet.

Upon Awakening:
2 cups of water
(You can take vitamin supplements if you like, but its ok to skip.

Morning Shake:
Small live fruit juice, like grapefruit juice.

Noon:
Medium size juice- carrot, beat and ginger

Early afternoon:
A bowl of berries

During workout you should consume 1-1.5 lt water. (5-6 cups)

Main Meal:
Start off with a mixed green salad
Then have ur protein, e.g chicken in tomato broth
Steamed borccoli, zucchini and carrots on the side.

If you are still hungry you should finish with brown rice. Or to get the carbs in for gains.

you dont get it
i am basically underweighted
how the FUCK i'm supposed to gain 1.5-2lbs per month + hgh gains+cognitive power
on THIS?
i feel like shit, can't do anything, depressed, in a lethargic way and i'm not even 2/3 done yet
does it getter better:???

I AM not trolling, i just need advice on how to bulk on if with my stats

Get gf. I went from 86kg to 93kg in 6 months just chilling with GF on weekends and just eating shit watching movies. Just dont forget to train hard.

I recommend eating 2500 calories on restdays and 3500 on training days.
If you don't really care to put on some fat in the process a tip is to consume alot of fat from e.g olive oil and nuts. My standard meal is 1 can of tuna in oil, 1 cup white rice and a lot of mustard dill sauce that is high in calories. To that i drink 5cups of milk.

i think i have now developed a mouth fetish. ever since I saw pics posted here of the girl that does the thing with the eyes and food in her mouth

While fasting? It seems it would help since if i train i will feel hunger
I lack fat mainly in arms, legs,ass shoulders

*Buuuurrrpppp*

nono, I fast for at least 15h, My latest snack is usually around 1am.
I get up at 8am.
Train around 2-3pm while fasted. Sometimes a have a redbull 10 min before WO.
Around 4-5pm I start eating.