From a muscle building/lifting standpoint, would you rather have white or black muscle genefics...

From a muscle building/lifting standpoint, would you rather have white or black muscle genefics? (ie only your muscles change, not skin etc)

Also ignore pic. This is not bait, that's just the first pic that came up on google images.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1863580/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2795070/
drum.lib.umd.edu/handle/1903/2331
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White. Check the ethnicity of every world's strongest man finalist.

You are a literal goddamn retard if you think there's a difference.

that's because most blacks fall for the ghetto rap meme and don't even go to school so it's harder for them to join sports, especially something so niche as weightlifting. most black athletes are usually in nfl or nba but rarely in other sports.

There is definitely a difference in muscle growth and strength between races. You are the retard lol

Source that isn't Infowars or mein Kampf?

Is this bait?

Unlike intelligence it is widely accepted in the scientific community that muscle strength and growth are different between races. "Race" is hard to define, and there is a huge amount of variation among Africans in particular, but even using the standard concept of race we see pretty remarkable differences.

Iirc blacks build more muscle volume easier, but pound for pound white muscle is a lot stronger. I don't remember where asians fall though.

Too many legit sources, man, I can't read all these!

>unlike intelligence
that shit is confirmed different between the races as well. blacks have the lowest IQ of all the races

He asked a question about what genes I would prefer from a muscle and strength standpoint. The evidence shows that white genes are superior to this end. Until proven otherwise, this is where I stand.

You're just being racist at this point. Asians and whites are far superior to blacks in IQ, but blacks have far superior athletic and muscle growth abilities.

>muscle growth abilities
Maybe it seems so due to body fat being lower on average for blacks? No need for thick layer of fat if you constantly under the sun.

One google search will give you a shit load of studies, it's been researched to death.

Eg.

Blacks have higher bone density:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1863580/

>This lower incidence of fractures among blacks has generally been explained by greater bone strength among blacks

Skeletal Muscle difference: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2795070/

>African Americans had the largest expected mean SM values, followed by Whites, Hispanics, and Asians.

Racial differences in strength: drum.lib.umd.edu/handle/1903/2331

> Race analysis showed that African Americans had 20% greater MV than Caucasians (P < 0.001), but 11% lower MQ (P < 0.01) and a 17% lower PV/MV (P < 0.05) than Caucasians of similar age.

>African Americans have greater knee extensor muscle volume than Caucasians, but exhibit lower muscle quality and movement velocity quality.

It is widely accepted there are significant differences in bone strength, muscle volume, and muscle quality.

black because they objectively have better fast twitch fibers.

Yeah it is also widely accepted Blacks tend to have a lower bodyfat than whites. Ofcourse caucasians who lived in climates with cold winters needed to put on body fat easier (though this isn't that extreme due to clothing).

I can see your point, but you're dodging the counter-argument completely.

Blacks don't have as much an interest in strength competitions; this could be due to a lot of things (culture, connection to, disinterest etc.) Different racial majorities can be seen throughout different sports.

Not saying you're wrong, but at least be able to back yourself up.

>who is Dwayne Johnson AKA "The Rock"

What about the whites in warmer climates? Or do whites only exist in those climates when they need to bring up rome and greece when they need to do the WE WUZ KANGZ thing?

He's from Belise. Basically an ethnical since ot was colonized. He's probably equal parts black, white and hispanic.

*ethnical orgy

Common sense perhaps?

But seriously... Blacks = more testosterone, denser bone and typically more fast twitch muscle fibers

Why? Because they've by and large evolved in an entirely different environment and have adapted to suit different needs.

If variations in race manifest in physical ways and since the brain is a physical object is it not a fair assumption that there would be racial differences in IQ also?

Why is it fair to say that we've got differences in muscles and growth but then to turn around and say that our cognitive development is exactly the same. That's total bullshit.

The environments responsible for the differences in our physical evolution must also be responsible for differences in our cognitive evolution.

>far superior athletic and muscle growth abilities

In what way? That really depends on what metric you want to measure.

Whites tend to have more strength. Blacks tend to be more explosive. There's a great deal of carry over with both races in terms of athleticism.

im comfortable where im at. Honestly if you put in hard work lifting and body weight excercises as you do a job. It doesnt matter at ALL what your race is.

His father was black, mother samoan, dork.

What kind of black genetics? East African? West African? Egyptian? West Indies? US Deep South? South American?

He wouldn't mention being white though, as we've allowed for our western societies to associate white people with being uncool and lame and everything negative. If you asked him what he identifies as he'd say black.

Firstly many of these warmer climates still have cold winters. The effects of these winters were far more difficult to overcome before modern agriculture. Bodyfat was stored not just for heat, but obviously because food was harder to come by before the agricultural revolution.

Also keep in mind many whites in Europe have ancestrial roots from other parts of the continent, since so much migration has occured in the last few thousand years.

Bro I wasn't saying a different in intelligence doesn't exist, only that it is not "widely accepted" in the scientific community, which I think you'd agree with

White, specifically slav or scandinavian. Niggers build muscle easily, but they're outclassed in pure strength sports by whites.

My misunderstanding. I definitely agree.

I would rather have the muscle genetics of a slav.

And no, slavs are not white.

Hispanic isn't a race. You can have white, black and brown hispanics.

Stop blaming the spanish man for afro-mestizo crime, anti-white.

You're the type of guy who screams 'Argentina is white', aren't you?

Jokes aside, while what you say is true, a lot of former Spanish colonies have been mixed to hell and back that the majority population seem to be transforming to some type of new breed.

I was born in Dominican Republic, and considered white to everyone there, but when I came to the US, A lot of white people thought I was Mulatto.

this, most slavs I've met also have bigger wrists and arms than almost any single ethnicity/race I've ever seen

As a Scandi in an area with loads of slavs and niggers there is a clear pyramid. Slavs are biggest (build-wise, not necessarily bigger muscles).

Slavs>Scandi>>>>>>>>Nigger

Yes they are you retard.

>considered white to everyone there,

Haha wtf? Have they never seen real white people?

Don't put Asians and whites in the same category for iq. Asians are undoubtedly the most intelligent race.

This is user who wants 8+kids.
I'm a white guy who is 90% sure my future wife is going to be foreign....What "race" of woman would result in the most genetically advantaged children?

Fairly chadly (6'3" healthy, athletic. etc.) and I regularly attract 8/10s from multiple ethnicities. So source genetics aren't too much of a problem.

White. Therefore Scandinavian or Slavic. I would suggest a good Lithuanian woman.

Half East Asian - Half white generally look attractive. Asians tend to have good intellectual potential provided they are given the opportunity, and can be god tier fighters. I'd go with a girl from South China/Japan/Taiwan personally.

Actually Ashkenazim jews have an average of 117, so we win goy.

Milk intolerant. No chance of ever getting yuge. Shit tier.

Believe it or not, there are places where white people just don't go.

See I was thinking pacific islander, or black. My kids would be huge/ have the best of both worlds right?

No.
White. Literally every single strong person in this world is white. Get a non-cancer scandi-woman (hard to find) or just get a slavic / baltic woman.

genetically advantaged does not necessarily mean strong.
Since I'm already providing genetics predisposed to strength..wouldn't it make sense to diversify?
(Cultural influences might also significantly effect how strong willed my children will be)

If you want to look like an obese fatass

Kek

Every single strong person in the world comes from a country that is filthy rich from colonial era money.

Also, Olympic weight lifting records all mostly China, Some korea, iran, kazakistan, Greece, and poland (remember, Veeky Forums doesn't consider eastern europe white lol).

For women it's mostly china, some Turkey, azerbijan, and russia (also not white according to Veeky Forums)

No even a single Northern, central, or western European or north american on that list.

What, do you think European news is the only news that exists?

>Common sense perhaps?

I like how you put the question mark at the end, because I don't believe you have any common sense. You're like "Maybe common sense tells us? I dont have any so i dunno lol"

>But seriously... Blacks = more testosterone,

Not true.

>denser bone and typically more fast twitch muscle fibers

These are caused by environment. athletes have denser bones and more fast twitch fibers. Blacks don't have more of this if they don't exercise.

>Why? Because they've by and large evolved in an entirely different environment and have adapted to suit different needs.

No, they didn't. Humans leaving Africa happen so little time ago that nothing new evolved. The only thing that did happen was that skin color changed in places that had less sun light. That's it. Nothing else. no scholar, scientist, historian, antropoligist, or geneticist will agree with your stupid Veeky Forums psuedo science.

>is it not a fair assumption that there would be racial differences in IQ also?

it is not a fair assumption, because there was no pressure to become more intelligent outside of Africa. If anything, Africa's brutal landscape and environment would mean Africans would evolve to be smart. Then again, if you knew how genetics worked, you'd realize that no evolution took place in the short time that humans left Africa, and you'd also realize that Africa has far more genetic diversity than anywhere else in the world.

>Why is it fair to say that we've got differences in muscles and growth

It isn't because it's not true.

>say that our cognitive development is exactly the same. That's total bullshit.

Because it's not true. there are Africans who can learn things user. Also, you are basically assuming Europeans are super duper smart, even though Europe was a shit hole until like...600 years ago. Europe was behind the entire world except for very isolated regions of the world like subsaharan africa and australia. Oh, did evolution happen in 600 years?

>according to Jews, we're the smartest

Ashkenazim are just white people who are a different religion. This is true genetically, ethnically, culturally, and socially.

And white people are the world's greatest liars.

>acording to pol there's only one single black race

>Every single strong person in the world comes from a country that is filthy rich from colonial era money.

half of them are from poland or the baltics you collosal tard.

Damn son. Are you nigger in denial or just autistic? You have your point of view, thats good, but why are you trying so hard to dismiss all the arguments that prove your point wrong, be a fucking adult and learn something new today, or kill yourself.

Only if you are aiming to go pro and be one of the top strongest men(which you are not). Otherwise black genetics are superior for muh asstetics