Tfw depressed

>tfw depressed
>tfw only ate 500 calories today

my depression is killing my gains Veeky Forums

how to deal with it?

anyone else depressed?

I lift, have gotten psych help, and am on meds. When it comes to eating, my appetite eventually returned. So try to get some healthy things you like to eat, senpai.

Smoke some pot

Happened to me once, was depressed for 3 months.
>Best cut of my life.
Just force your ass to go to the gym regularly and cut hard while eating a lot of protein.
I basically ate just one big meal 500g of chicken and some rice.
I also ate some oats at work when bored.

After i got better I was left with nice abs, enabling me to go into fuckboy mentality and fix myself a bit

>how to deal with it?
i was heavily depressed for over 10 years. one day friend gave me DMT. one trip changed my life

I'm depressed.

Pretty much a skeletal because almost zero appetite when I started lifting.
Make some absurdly caloric shakes and gulp it up to hit your calories.
I make my shake with milk, ice cream, banana, egg, whey protein, peanut butter and sometimes nutella.
Also, if you're bulking don't mind too much about eating healthy, get a tasty burger and enjoy it, senpai. Just don't forget to take a multivitamins.

Depression is still there, I'm never quite satisfied as people seem to be with the most simple stuff, but I can pretty much live a "normal" life, besides havin relationships with people.

It's because you haven't joined the truly enlightened and take cold showers.

Can you elaborate on that?

Bad advice. Pot is not the solution to depression. Pick some healthy habits, make some short and long term goals (examples: flossing, X amount of leafy greens per week) and grind that shit out! Weed is great don't get me wrong, but it should be used sparingly and with caution. May the gains be with you.

focus on your hormones. If you are high test, you can't be depressed. Maybe sad for 2 minutes, but then you get horny so its ok

i am depressed too. you have to occupy your mind, so it will not drag you down so much.
for the eating part, patterns and schedules will help. just fucking do it, no matter what.

keep in mind, that nobody owes you anything, so it does not matter if you feel bad, because no one cares. why should you?

find something that makes you happy and integrate it into your schedule
best i got right now

who is this? Must know....

apparently having high test can make you more unstable

OP is still a bitch though

I'm depressed as fuck and my test is high I guess. About 700ng/dL and I'm 18 years old

>no matter how average/ugly a woman is, there will always be some fucking fuckboy yelling SAUCE

Dude same. Only have dinner. Lost 12 pounds so far. Been meaning to cut anyway i guess.

no op, but if I had one of those in my bed waiting for me to get home I would no longer be depressed.

You can put your dick in those things, right?

I sorry

She's known as The Braaaaaaaaaaapppp Queen

Just eat even though you don't want to. Even non depressed people have to do that to make gains.

dunno. learn to use imagesearch
could be higher. 700 is medium for you age
if you really wanted it, you would get it

can't be explained, you have to experience it

I'm not sure about the test thing. Mine was 600 at age 21 and I've never had any issue with depression all my life and am horny all the time

I was severely depressed for what was the bulk of my life between 12-23. I would basically just go through the motions, do the bare minimum, barely eat, etc.

The only times I felt solace were during the summers when I could train 30-40 hours a week, or when I was being especially social, or generally forcing myself to make accomplishments.

I hit a wall when I wound up with a bilateral ankle sprain, had to take the last year off training with how badly I fucked myself. I contemplated suicide, more than just "it might be nice to just skip the bad shit and get to the end". So, I first tried medical marijuana.

I ate properly for the first time in months, it helped manage the physical and emotional pain. But, I got worse; likely due to the isolating factor of sitting at home high all day.
I decided to go to a psychiatrist and got on antidepressants. I had energy, but still couldn't really eat. It was enough to jump start me out of my slump, and I'm now tapering off with the goal of being off of them in about a month.

Go to a doctor man, it sucks but it's really the best option. If you're having trouble with your normal life, go get help. Just make sure you force a routine, keep yourself disciplined, busy, and most of all surround yourself with people you like as much as you can.

I'm an introverted cynical asshole and I've managed to do the last bit. It truly makes a world of difference.

Yeah, its honestly killing my workouts and diet

I've been depressed for about 8 years now. I've tried working out, smoking weed and doing other drugs, but those things don't really help too much.

I think the main reason why I'm so depressed is because I come here. This place sucks a lot of my time and just makes me unproductive. But this place is really the only place where I can't be open with strangers.

I've been thinking about telling my therapist about this site. Should I do it?

>I spend most of my time on a African homoerotic novel writing forum
>I also have a handsome collection of cartoon frogs, would you like to see them?

might work if you don't also have anxiety, but if you do be careful. i used to smoke but it just made me paranoid. the only two panic attacks i've had were while i was high.