twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be a Veeky Forumsizen nearing ottermode
>twin brother is an obese tranny

Is there a worse feel?

>go to poor part of the city
>everyone there is fat as fuck

H-how?

youtube.com/watch?v=KKDPFzlAfbw

excessive carbohydrate intake combined with unsaturated fats from low-quality, seemingly inexpensive "food" products designed to yield instant gratification.

Cheaper food is cheaper for a reason, because it usually contains processed and unnatural stuff like hydrogenated fat.

>be fat
>be europoor
>little bro is american
>hardly ever see him
>in the navy
>see a pic of him after years
>lookin' a little chunky
>"oh shit"
>Yo! You better hit the gym little bro. I'm the fat sibling, I don't want you to go down this dark road too
>a year or two later get another pic
>chunk is gone
>feels good

I can't imagine there is. At least he's not your younger brother.

Healthy food food is way more expensive.

Let's say you want to ingest 1000kcal (a portion of the daily energetic intake) out of veggies. For simplicity, I'll choose broccoli and only that product.

100g of broccoli is ~28kcal, so you would need around 3.5kg (7.7lbs) to reach those 1000kcal. Around here the kilo of non-organic, frozen broccoli is around 3€, so you would need to spend 10€.

10 bucks for a small part of the daily intake, and it doesn't taste particularly good unless you dress it. Yet, for less than 1€ you could get the same calorie intake from very satisfying (but unhealthy sources), such as cheap icecream, cookies, etc.

didnt she show her receipt and she spent like 20 bucks on grapes to drive up the cost

>231% of daily Cholesterol

god tier bulk meal

I feel like I'm getting diabetes just looking at this

Fuck gomad
Tell spooky scary skellingtons to drink one of these a day with protein powder mixed in

>Sodium 1770mg, 74%
how?

Why would you eat only broccol? Veg isn't the only healthy food. Why would you buy fresh and organic? From a health perspective frozen veg is fine, we're trying to be healthy not save the planet. It's still more eco-friendly than mcfatso.

you're destined to become a tranny soon it's in your genetics sorry man

>fat people logic

>6 minute mile

The worst part is he got drunk a few weeks ago and came onto me. I can't face him anymore, the disgusting degenerate fuck.

>Healthy food food is way more expensive.

Love this meme

How anyone can think that a food which has been processed, ie gone through a bunch of steps, can somehow be cheaper then the same unprocessed version of that food is beyond me

>seedless patty
>seeds

I am laughing for real right now.

Why did your brother jizz on you?

looks like my job's cafeteria... where they serve fried chicken fingers at 8am.

because he's obviously a hot piece of man ass

>expensive vegan food means healthy
>all veg has to be organic
>I put one whole container of mayo, mustard and ketchup on a burger
>adding the price of a "happy meal for son" in the total for the "healthy" version

REEEEEEEEEE

>He wouldn't fuck a female version of himself

What site is that where you plug in your stats?

That pic is so retarded I raged. Nice and saved.

Ah, the 'poor people are fat because good food is more expensive' bullshit. Turns out they're fat for the same reason they're poor - they have high time preference

This
They blow much, if not nearly all, of their money on food.
Sure, "food" may be a very general term to use in this case, but eating high amounts of foods (even the "healthy" ones) will certainly make you fat.

Are viewers supposed to feel bad for them? Also, they keep on fucking crying, yet won't stop eating.

Does anyone else love "Secret Eaters" or the other British fat people hate shows?

Only somebody who's really stupid talks about raw weight
Somebody slightly smarter but still pretty stupid would talk about BMI, which is weight+height
Anybody who knows anything about fitness uses bf%, and those girls definitely don't have the same bf%.

How is this not child abuse? I mean that seriously. If you starve your kid, it's child abuse. If you let your kid smoke, that's child abuse. If you raise your daughter to be obese, that should be child abuse and the state should put her in foster care.

>healthy food is way more expensive...
>...when priced per calorie
are you trolling right now? If your goal is to eat fewer calories then why the fuck do you care if healthy food costs less PER CALORIE?
The actual measure a non-retard would use is price-per-weight. 5 pounds of healthy food is cheaper than 5 pounds of pizza and cookies

>used to be fat as hell
>been dieting and exercising for over a year now
>dropped from around 330 to 186
>look at old pictures of myself when i was at my heaviest daily to remind myself what i used to be and what ill become if i give up

theres no better motivation

Holy shit lol, what the fuck

sugar/HFCS is cheap as fuck

Jasus Christmas Holy fuck

that's stupid, a lot of apartment complexes including mine allow cats but not dogs. They're completely different pets and there are reasons (including noise) for an apartment to not want a dog that don't apply to cats

>title
keked

junk food you absolute homosexual
junk food has nearly zero real food value, its cheap because its made of plastic and imitation of flavors and coloring

>b-b-b-buh how is a mc burger cost $1 and an apple $3? apples grow free on trees
junk food is produced by the bulk, the costs are lowered the more is produced. that apple will take 1 year to grow no matter what

>buying expensive berries full of fructose is healthy
>not buying meat, fat, leafy greens, potatoes and rice
>buying a drink

How shmart.

>only that product
that's your mistake boso

These fake convos are always so poorly done.

if this woman wasn't punished by the government for this then i don't want to live on this planet anymore. that's like forcing your kid to smoke.

>believing it isn't satire

>bun seeds
Loving
Every
Laugh

Rage...

>I look fierce in it!
why do these peope always have such high opinions of themselves???

Because everyone else has low opinions of THEM

>Older brother is NEET, mooching off our grandparents, getting fat
>I have a great job, travel all over the world, and am fit
Styling on your siblings is the sweetest fucking victory. I don't know what you're on about

Top fuckin Kek at that guy falling off the golf cart

Kek. Nothing better than watching normies get redpilled on various shit by the very people who are against it. Fatties and Liberals both do it.

>if you want to be attractive, take care of your body and health
>BUT DONT DIET

what the fuck

What the fuck is wrong with her limbs? They do not look like normal fat people limbs

water BTFO

Soda new best friend

>Mozzarella is a Vegetable

I went to the store the other day. I'm poor, so here's what I will eat in a day and be moderately healthy.

> Breakfast: 6 eggs with salsa, 420 kcal for $0.50
> Lunch: can of black beans with salsa, 750+ kcal for $1.80
> Dinner: chicken breast ($1.25) with rice ($0.12) and broccoli ($0.50) total about 450 kcal
> Late night snack, two servings cottage cheese, 160 kcal for $0.65

All totalled $4.82 for 1780~ calories. Healthy enough, and if bulking just add more eggs and beans or something and you'll be over 2.5k calories for maybe an extra $2.50.

Lol, impressive double chin gains

nice change of pace. Thanks for sharing

>see this
>look at my perfectly fit, perfectly shaped, coconut oil eating poodle resting his head on the arm rest of the sofa

Poor fucking doggo.

38 grams of protein my dude, you know, for those gains

BULLSHIT.

Eating more calories than you need, thus gaining weight, is never cheaper than eating what you need or less regardless of what food you eat.
>but muh shitty cheap food dosn't make me feel full so i have to eat more
That's about the excuse i could come up with.
It's still bullshit, processed food is not cheaper than stuff like oats, rice, carrots, potatos, ground beef, milk etc.

Reddit is alright sometims

I understand what they are going for, but still its fucking stupid

compensation

ie if I say it enough maybe it'll be true.