I have 6 weeks to look presentable for a conference, last minute thing. my family and extended family will be there...

i have 6 weeks to look presentable for a conference, last minute thing. my family and extended family will be there, as well as tons of other people i dont know.

currently 5'10 \ 275

fuck. best bang for your buck? im thinking starvation, extreme deficit? maybe 500calories a day? should i do cardio or lift? both?

5'10 + 275 @ 25 years old.

6 weeks = 42 days

You could reach 245 on 870 calories/day with light activity.

That said, you're not going to be able to only eat 870 calories a day without feeling like you're starving to death and you will binge.

You should have started a year ago.

>You should have started a year ago.

yep, im a lazy fuck, and not started for this, but have started for me. [ i didnt know about 'this' until recently ]

It's too late it literally can't be done. Let this be a lesson to you.

Cardio, lift, and a deficit of 500 calories is pretty much the best you can do. The key is to actually count your calories to make sure you're not overeating and track your progress by weighing yourself every day. You could do a bigger deficit but i dont think you'll be able to handle it and at the conference you'll be so exhausted you'll have other problems. I would not include your cardio in your tde calculator as a start for a more aggressive cut. In 6 weeks you can probably lose 15-30 pounds on a well regimented and substantial cut.

No matter what you do, you're gonna be fat by the deadline.

i know this going in, but i want to be the best version i can be (in that time) and yes it is a lesson learned

Stay around ~1500 calories, lift 4 days a week, throw in some cardio, and you may lose 15-20 lbs. by then

best you can realistically do in that time frame

we all know that you wont actually try losing weight.

Buy dnp

This quick fix thing is what got you here in the first place.

Try fasting for no more than a week. It increases metabolism and you won't lose muscle

Protein sparring modified fast, combined with daily walking and daily calisthenics.
It's litterally a starvation diet with just enough protein to keep your muscles from being wasted and carbs and fats to keep your body from shitting itself.

Look up the rapid fatloss handbook.

SS + GOMAD should do the trick

Just do what everyone else said except for DNP and Cardarine as well, and ur good to go

Regardless if you need to look presentable...a fresh haircut, skincare, clothing and lack of autism will do you well, probably better than losing weight

>Eat like shit for years
>want to look good FAST

Lol don't be a starvation faggot. You'll only look like shit by the end.

Diet: Lean Protein (0.7-0.8g per pound of what you weigh), lots of veggies for carbs (broccoli is best) and only healthy fats (olive oil)
Exercise: Lift weights (go to the sticky for beginner routines)

Don't pussy out because results are taking too long. You're the fuck that destroyed your body over years of mistreatment, so you're going to need a lot more than six weeks to undo the damage.

DNP plus PSMF. Use either Adderal (if you can get it) or an EC stack to suppress appettite.

Best case scenario, you'll drop 63 lbs. Try not to an hero while doing it.

>lack of autism
where do you think we are

follow the 4 hour body by tim ferriss, I'm sure a lot of it is overkill and/or only works for specific types of people but there's some decent advice when it comes to dieting/workout.

For only 6 weeks your best bet in psmf. At the very least it will shed a lot of water off your frame.

Ok you are still going to be fat, best you can achieve is getting less roundy (though still fat) but the upside is that if you do apply yourself you will have a shit load of self confidence by the progress you achieved and how it is the start of.something great.
Go for it!

I'm eating 1500-2000 cals a day, walking an hour every day and lifting 4 days a week. Currently at 273, lost 6lbs in 2 weeks. Better to be healthy but a bit fat than starve yourself and look dead. If you starve, your eyes, teeth, hair and skin will look like shit and you'll still probably be fat. Cop the shame on the double chin, you deserve it.

Like everyone says its going to be difficult to get a lot of weight down in that period of time. I'd suggest get as much down and get a haircut.
But now I want to lose as much weight with minimal exercise.
5'5 FUCK / 220 lbs Double fuck
Started eating at below 1.4k. Switched up to keto diet but at the same caloric intake

too late. fix your hair, skin etc and dress well thats about all you can do at this stage

DNP and stay in a bathtub full of icy water all day long is the best you can do

In 2 months you could lose about 30 pounds. I did keto. You're still gonna be fat.

Get a real barber to take care of your hair.

The exercise is not gonna make much of a difference in such a short time but it wont hurt.