How to fix my babby tier squat. I can squat 95 lb for 5 reps

How to fix my babby tier squat. I can squat 95 lb for 5 reps.

The problem is that I can ohp the same weight for more reps. I can bench almost twice that like 155 lb for 5.

squat more

I can also deadlift 225 for like 1 rep.

Bump

are you crippled? do you have a leg missing? thats the only thing i could think of..

Next time you're in the gym, put 95 lbs on the bar and squat it for 5 reps. Do this 2-4 more times. The next you're in the gym, do this with 100 lbs. Then 105 lbs after that.

There you go OP. Enjoy your gains.

literally same exact stats as me user

Lol wtf. Are your legs twigs? Cardio sluts who occasionally wonder over to squat do more than that

Check your form

Despite what Veeky Forums thinks, not every lift works for every person. I don't squat and my legs look decent.

I'm 6'5 with patella dysfunction though so typical squat form doesn't work with my leverages and injuries. There are tons of alternatives to squatting and it isn't an end all be all exercise.

Try any of the varieties of squats, like zerchers, there's isometric leg press, Russian dead lifts, hack squat machines, etc.

All of these can build solid respectable legs for an individual.

Granted some posters here are correct in recommending some actual linear progression first. I can squat 2 plate comfortably for ~20 reps but I have a threshold for what my knees can withstand.

kys OP, maybe in your next life you'll make it.

Hey guys how many times a week do you guys train legs?

Two

Barbell rows or dumbell rows?

I do squats every day

Went from 50kg to 150kg first year of squatting. Now at the stage where it makes more sense to do them every 2 days

you don't have any stability. period
try the following, in order, adding one per day

warm up with bodyweight squats. go down slow & steady, come back up same way. no bouncing, no falling back or forward
same as above, but pause for a 2-3 count at bottom. nice & smooth.
Now push your feet into the floor so that you're pushing out while at the top. Down & up, no pause, maintaining tension throughout.
Fourth, as above but with a pause.
Last try it with the bar.

Welcome to leg day. This is hell, and you belong to us, body & soul. We will send you, reborn to us, to lay waste to the unbelievers and the weak.

Four.
Two squat, two deadlift.
Plenty of low rep & heavy weight for strength , then higher rep & lighter weight for hyper. Also about 200-500 reps of work with a light band while I listen to the news before I hit the shower for work

What stretches can I do so I don't have my heels lift up/possibly use less back? I can easily front squat 100lbs for 5x5 without shoes. Then today I did high bar back squats with only 95lbs in romaelos and my heels raised/ maybe my back took over. It was easy but I know my form is incorrect.

How much do you leg press ? For full rom ofc.

>155
>almost twice 95

155 is the bar with 55 per side
95 is the bar with 25 per side

55 is almost double 25.

I don't do leg press but for my squats I like to go atg. One problem I have is when I try to squat heavier, I lean forward too much. So I just squat 95 lb for sets of 5 and try to keep my form as good as possible. Only 2 leg exercises I do are atg squats and leg extensions.

you're losing tension and looking for a cheap ticket to Snap City

There are tons of alternatives to squatting and it isn't an end all be all exercise.
False as fuck. This guy is trying to rob you of gains. Nothing gets you stronger or bigger than doing heavy squats. Also, the number one way to get your squat stronger at the moment is to squat more and increase the weight by 5 lbs every time.