VERT

PLEASE, MAKE IT STOP!

Still waiting for that last rally

why did it stop going up

No worries there is a floor at $2.80 ish I think.

I HIGHLY suggest you get the fuck in this if you haven't. Cost average down if you're already in. we wont see under 60k sats for quite a while.

You bought high again didn't you?

BUY HIGH SELL LOW IT IS THE BIZ WAY

Dude sweet I have been looking forward to owning bags of my own again! Why don't we just wait until the next high and you can sell me your bags again? This doesn't look at all like a trypical P&D with people slowly accumilating over time during the run-up. Nope this one was legit. VTC is revolutionary!

Just got in @57k sats, did I do right Veeky Forums?

Not unless you consider 61000 high.

You the one with the buy wall?

Hahaa just you wait! You will see. You guys always see!

It seems buyers are coming back in for the run-up.

You're already up 2000 sats, yes! in not even 10 minutes. Good day for you my friend.

It came up like 3 minutes after I bought, happily.

what a rollercoaster

Lol I made money with this all night long, then lost everything I made with one stupid buy-back at the end.

Gave up and sold once the insane sell walls went up

Still bleeding. What gives?

kek it's back at 57k, buywall please save me

57k wall is gone

I really have no choice but to hodl and pray at this point.

Please tell me. Who sells at this level? Who are these people dumping? It makes no sense.

I sold mine, enjoy the ride.

sell volume is increasing, going to start tanking soon

WE GOING TO 48 GOYIM

I'm just hoping that the meme lines and the meme cloud saves me

I am a Veeky Forumsness man,
and I only buy after the 5th confirmation wave up
and sell whilst the price is declining
this is how I bank mad profits
heh heh

See those two lines?

Any Rally up will be quickly sold by people who bought the ATH.

No. The order book doesn't show that at all. It simply looks like whales dumping and carrying the weak hands with them. They'll probably ride it back up. I wish I had a whale stack to play with.

why are you niggers letting it tank?
I thought you said $10 end of week?

hahaha bag holding faggots

its going to 10cents by end of week

t. Jew whale

I'm just swing trading this. I got trapped though. Didn't see the free fall going this far down. I'm fairly confident that it will go back up. Simply too much volume to stay down. Also, everyone and their grandma are in this thing.

Sold at ATH :) Now waiting to buy lower.

Just chill. It'll make a come back.

panic sellers, don't worry about them. This think has been fluctuating the last two days wildly, I guarantee it'll be back up. Step away for a couple hours, you'l be happy.

Congratulation, it's lower. Now show us what a pro you are and call your entry point. Go ahead, champ, call it.

looks like it already did stop
going up that is
HAHAHAHAHHAHA

I wasn't talking to you, faggot.

t. whale

you pajeet its increased from 1.3M to 1.85M while buying volume has decreased from 2.9M to 2.3M ... this is gonna tank hard in the next few hours. Stop being deluded

I'm not going to panic sell. You can't have my money. No sir. I'm not falling for your tricks, pajeet.

Your fud won't work on me pajeet. I have nerves of steel.