I've been on the same ppl routine for about 6 months now and I really need to switch it up...

I've been on the same ppl routine for about 6 months now and I really need to switch it up, I'm completely overwhelmed by all the options though. How does this routine sound? (My goal is to put on size)

Pull a (day 1)

* Deadlift 3*5

* Bent over row 3*8

* Lat pull down 3*8

* db incline curl 3*8

* face pulls 3*8

* db one arm row 2*8

* (Underhand pull down 2*8)

* db hammer curls 2*8

Push a (day 2)

* BB bench press 3*8

* BB OHP 3*8

* incline hammergrip bench press 3*8

* DB lat raise 3*8

* skullcrushers (rippetoe style) 3*8

* machine flyes 3*8

* Arnold press 2*8

* BB close grip bench press 2*8

* rope pushdowns 3*8

Legs a (day 3)

* Squat/front squat 3*8

* RDL 3*8

* calf raises 3*15

* BB hip thrust 2*8 (if you're brave)

* hanging leg raises/other ab exercise 3*10

* One legged leg press 3*10

Pull b (day 4)

* BB bent over row 3*8

* Lat pull down 3*8

* cable row 2*8

* BB curl 3*8

* reverse flyes 3*8

* underhand pull down 2*8

Push b (day 5)

* BB OHP 3*8

* Bench press 3*8

* arnold press 3*8

* cable flyes 3*8

* french press /skullcrushers 3*8

Legs b (day 6)

* Squats/front squats 3*8

* leg curl 3*10

* calf raises 3*10

* abs

* BB step ups 3*8

Day 7 - Rest

post your stats

pote stats bleas

6'3 and just shy of 200 pounds

nigg what are you lifts?

Oh, lol
Squat - 285 atg
Ohp - 125
Bench - 185 :(
DL - 385

d-do you live in NZ? I recognize those lockers

mirin that ass

Nope, MN. It's la fitness so that probably why it's familiar

Lol holla from Minneapolis

Dont censor your dick man

show us some dick!
then we can help!

> he takes fullbody nude pictures in the middle of gym locker room
> he then uploads those pictures to a norwegian image board

routine looks fine at a first glance, if you can recover from the volume.

507?

Ok, thank you!

Fucking fuck, for a moment I thought thats in kg
You americucks intentionally use smaller units so you apear stronger to the rest of the world

Macklemore?

How fucking dare you

you and i have the same shit body and I've been on PPL as well.

When you have shoulders and chest on the same day, one starts lacking, and for both of us, it's shoulders.

I recently started dividing up into a 4day split where I devote a day to chest and another to shoulders. I put the pull day between the two push days. It has been helping with my lack of shoulders though, I'm hitting them much harder than I did before.

Yes, exactly! That sounds like exactly what would help me, would you mind posting/linking to your routine?

his shoulders are lacking because he needs more lateral raises and rear delt raises than he already has, maybe 4x10-12 of each twice a week

he also just needs to get a lot bigger and stronger in general, he isn't big enough to worry about lagging muscle groups

So this what push pull advocates look like. All of you shit on SS yet here I am 230x5 benching while you retards look like me 2 months ago.

>bragging about strength vs a aesthetics program

Fag

>doing aesthetics before str base
LMAO!

I can bench 195 x 10. Howw that for aesthetics you dumb faggot. 2.5 months of SS
LMAO!

Sick samefag. Post your body now so we can all laugh.

I've been lifting for 8 months and have the same bench as you. You need to eat more, lol

I just started doing those a few weeks ago and it has helped a ton so far
I did as for about 6 months, then a ppl for about 6 months. I get that I have a lot to work on, but I've gained almost 30 pounds so I'm satisfied so far

if you managed to bench 230 3x5 on a low volume linear progression program you're pretty fucking genetically gifted at benching man, those are not typical results

i only got up to 175 3x5 bench on starting strength and even that took numerous resets

at least my deadlift sailed right up to 405x5

I wasn't eating enough for a while, and I found out that I was benching with shit form, so that slowed down the lift progress a ton. I keep learning new things as I go

Who UMN here?

According to symmetric strength a 230 bench is in line with a 360 dead,which is what my numbers are so.

all i'm saying is i know a lot of people who have run starting strength by the book, and very few of them were able to rep much over 185 by the end of it on bench

most people don't respond well at all to benching with that little volume

>I recognize those lockers
Where you at, bro?

Want to lift together? Tauranga here.

how the fuck does one have a "shit form" bench press.

Don't you just fucking lay on the bench, put your middle finger on the lines on the bar, shoulder width, then bring it slowly down to your chest, and slowly back up?

desu it's almost never "form" making someone stall unless they're doing something completely and totally wrong and retarded

it's usually calorie intake and consistency

Your stats are garbage and so is your routine. Why cant you faggots just follow routines that are already established.
Either do texas method or PHUL you loser.

I will never understand how calories make the muscle. I thought protein, carbs, and fats are the only thing that fucking matter.

Someone please tell me why the fuck calories even come into any of this.

Seriously, how the fuck do calories decide if you can bench press consistent or not?

bump desu ne

in very very rough terms

more calories = more energy = better recovery, increased glycogen, reduced need for muscle catabolism etc

uh you need X calories daily proportioned by z%, p%, q% respective carbs fats and proteins. If you go some days eating only 1000 calories it doesn't matter if the macros are proportioned, your lifts will suffer.

Do 1 exercise per muscle grup. The barbell one. Row, bench press, shoulder press, squats, deadlift and biceps curl. Yo dont need the other crap yet (flies and dumbell exercises general). Increase the weight everytime. Only train twice per week. Mon-frid. Eat and rest (and the science stuffs of course)

This may be the single stupidest post I've ever seen.

Youre a meme go inside of your room and play with your penis kiddo.

>Youre a meme
Boy you sure showed me

Dont be an ignorant

What calculator do I use to figure out what macros and calories I need?

How much do you weight? Do you want to do volume, lose weightlost oe stay the same?

I want more muscle and to be fit ;_;

5'11 btw

Post your lifts (squats, bench press, press, deadlift and row) in kg please!

You're that big and lifting for a year but OHP 125 lbs?? Shit man...