Why are the majority of men at the gym so fucking short...

why are the majority of men at the gym so fucking short? Like I'm 6 ft but holy shit there are so many guys around that are so damn short. Do they go to the gym to feel more manly or some shit?

all the lanklets quit since their results came in slower lel

ain't that the fuckin truth. Why does it take tall people so much more longer?

Years and years of no progress have driven lanklets to insanity and suicide it's just natural selection

more surface area? bigger body so it's harder to look proportionally bigger? just guessing, I have no idea.

They have higher metabolism meaning they have to eat more to gain size. Also 1kg gain of muscle mass is much more noticeable on a manlet than a lanklet

WWTL

Napoleon complex/manlet overcompensating

Went to college gym for first time in like a year yesterday since i have a everything i need in my garage. Nigga everyone was 5'7 or shorter.

I'm 6'0 185lb and my TDEE is around 2k

I'M SORRY I CANT BE TALL! I didn't want to exist but I'm too scared of death now

Newfag here, researching Veeky Forums

trying to filter the memes from the dreams.

Anyway, I'm very tall, very skinny, thin shoulders ect.

Could someone tell me more about this taller guys have it harder deal? I need to know everything I can.

Thanks bros

There's short men everywhere though, you just decided to pay attention

The short outnumber the tall

First of all, read the sticky

Second, yeah it will be a lot slower for tall guys to look 'big' than it would be for a short guy

God felt sorry for the short genetic clowns, so he gave them something to compensate.

I'm 6ft, 169 pounds. Been lifting for like 5 months, I don't know shit about how much calories, fats, protein I'm suppose to take. I just fling my luck on eating a scoop of protein in the morning, after a workout, and before bed. I eat a decent amount but don't measure anything...

Any problems with deadlifts/deep squats?

Sorry for childish question, but the internet is the gift of sharing your knowledge.

Tall guys don't have to get buff to get gfs. If you're tall and don't automatically have a gf at all times you're literally a failure.

>If you're tall and don't automatically have a gf at all times you're literally a failure

6 ft is manlet tier, if he has trouble with squats it's unrelated to his height.

I haven't even started squats or deadlifts because I have shit balance...I can't even squat without weights how the fuck am I going to do it with something heavy in my hands? I'll fall over like a fuckin idiot

.....what is "tall" in your opinion ;_:

stop speaking the truth

But I'm 6'2 and never had a GF

>tfw 6'3'' and cutting on 3300kcals, life is gr8

>talking about genetic clowns
>only 6ft

fucking cute.

>over 6ft
>must be attractive

I mean, im 6'4 and have nice facial features, proportionate body etc etc but there is a good amount of tall guys that look like they got their shit fucked up in the womb which automatically makes them less desirable than a guy thats average height.

>knees that turn inwards
>fat upper body with skinny legs
>mongoloid face
>lack coordination
>simply just ugly as fuck

I dont know where you guys get the idea that all tall dudes are attractive, like there is a huge percentage of them that are hideous

>being a fucking bimbo the clown height
too short or too tall can make you a clown.