That guy who doesn't wear basketball shorts at the gym

>that guy who doesn't wear basketball shorts at the gym

>that guy WHO wears sunglasses INSIDE the gym

you shouldnt wear basketball shorts at the gym, if you are at the basketball court you can wear them but at the gym you should wear something else, basketball shorts are suposed to be used when you are on the court to play basketball dont use them at the gym ok

That guy who watches a 400lb fat ass cry and complain on YouTube

500*

he weights like 515 right now

>that guy who doesn't remove his shoes before entering the gym

>that guy who presses in the squat rack

>that guy who hematoma's his ass because he's so fat he broke a chair and broke his asshole from the impact

howling

I wear tracks, a t shirt and chucks.

SALAD DODGING

>that guy who can't remember the last time he was happy so he runs off to the gym to taste a fleeting moment of satisfaction before returning home and going through the motions of the rest of his empty life until he can go back to the gym

hey wait that's me fuck

I press in the squat rack, what the fuck are you going to do about it?

LARD GARGLING

>that guy who cares about what other men are wearing instead of working out

CALORIE THIEVING

I didn't want the feel that this gave me.

>b8 radar at max

That guy who posts your thread when you're not able to at a decent time. Thanks B

Well it's a little different than the thread usually posted

Woooow. Didn't read it. Sorry babe.

jimbo? Is that you?

What the hell man

Swim suits are superior.

This guy! I regularly wear my dress boots, khakis, and button downs. You know why? Because I'm going to go home, shower, and change anyways. The free gym sucks, there's rarely anyone in there to piss off, my workouts are

*PWAAH* KIRBY

>my workouts are

CALORIE THIEVING

DELET THIS

Right here bro

>that guy Who wear a hat

>that guy with perfect aesthetics, but can only do so with roids, so hes a stripper at a gay club and now a dead junkie.

tfw he realises that once his weight problem goes away nobody will watch him

this hits too close to home

I wear long sweats on cardio days and jeans and boots when I lift. Nobody needs to see your legs unless your thin and genuinely good looking.

Stay mad.

ha yeah what a loser

that guy have a wife wtf

>that guy who has necrosis in his legs, but refuses to accept his eating habits are causing it
>that guy who refuses amputation despite his fucking legs literally rotting off
>that guy who goes on a pointlessly long and expensive route to delay the inevitable, at the taxpayer's cost, then complains about how he might have to pay more when his gibs get cut off

Is this me posting from a parallel timeline?