Tfw you are so fucking ugly

>tfw you are so fucking ugly
>it is factual and not just dysmorpha
>you will thus never have confidence ever
i would sell my grandmother to be even below average

post a pic

it is humiliating enough existing in real life and having to pretend not to care about how fucking disgusting i am

mabyee i can help

these type of people are the best because you can gaslight them by telling them they aren't that bad and if you can get enough people to do it over a long enough period of time they start to believe it and thats when you tell them you were lying the entire time and watch the oasis that you created in the desert of their miserable existence evaporate

notgonnamakeit

>by telling them they aren't that bad
except in my case it is undeniable simply by looking in the mirror

Lemme see you, i need a self esteem boost !

Seriously OP, post a picture. You can blur out your eyes if you want but there's very few people who can't look at least average with some work.

I guarantee you're not as bad looking as you think you are.

save up money for plastic surgery bro. 30/40k and you can have a whole new you. Treat yourself.

>be ugly
>work really hard to become a better man anyway
>acquire good body, good job
>feel incredible because you're better in literally every single way except looks than a good number of 10/10s

That's how I'd look at it if I were in that situation, but maybe it's completely different on the other side.

>what is plastic surgery

pics op

Post a picture op, i promise you that there is things you can change to look more attractive. I doubt its as bad as you say.

Not OP but I wouldn't be able to save up 30k a year in my whole life, I have like 25 dollars left each paycheck and can save maximum 100 dollars a month after rent and bills etc

Woops I didn't mean to put a year lol

OP if you post pics I will prove there is someone worse

HEY OP ITS ME! I'VE GOT GOOD FACIAL TIER GENES AND IM STILL ALL ALONE WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM. MY DAD CALLED ME A FAGGOT AND SAID NOBODY WAS EVER GOING TO LOVE ME. IT COULD BE WORSE HOMEBOY - YOU COULD HAVE BEEN BORN WITH GIFTS THAT YOU SQUANDER. AYYOOOOOHHHH NERDY 6.5/10 EX GF (WHO I STILL LOVE BECAUSE IM A QUASI-VIRGIN), JUST HAD A BABY WITH HER FAT UGLY HUSBANDO. FEELS GOOD MANG.

i guarantee you i am, and way worse than you think is possible. i am literally less fuckable than burn victims and people who have had their eyes gouged out

plastic surgery for what? i dont have a mouthbreather jaw or chin. just for some reason i look so disgusting

that's obviously not nearly as bad as me but not more than 7/10 unless you look way better not making a stupid as fuck face

i don't care whether or not there is someone worse, there will always be someone worse or better for everything you try to look for. i care that i am no exaggeration in the bottom 0.01% for face aesthetics.

i look like a 1/10 unfuckable piece of shit but you are 7/10. just be glad that you are not fucking disgusting, no one cares about anything as long sa you are 7/10+ anyway... or gives you weird looks about how disgusting you are

Dude lol, you just gotta relax a bit. Seriously. We're all insecure at times. Just post a pic with your eyes blurred out.

trying to take a pic but this webcam makes me look less hideous than i am, hold on, i'll try to get one on my phone

dude just post pic your not that bad. :/

sec, and i am
the webcams focal length is garbage, so it does not fully show the fucked up shape of my face

>been teased for my looks all my life, all i can do is joke about it as well because then i look angry
>been insulted/pitied for my looks online as well (have posted face on fit, soc, r9k and reddit's foreveralone board)
>have posted my penis online and had girls go from sexting and camming with me because my dick is so nice to dropping contact because of how ugly i am when they see my face
>had a girl who i met online and would skype with who said I would basically be the perfect boyfriend for her because she actually liked my face and my personality tell me that "it would take a certain type of girl to find me attractive"

>25 year old kissless virgin
>expected to be able to have the confidence to flirt with women or stuff like that

ha...ha...ha

and yes i have posted this before, i dont care. i have no one else to tell

Hey OP, I'm hideous too. I don't give a fuck though. I live in Colorado so I get legal weed and just play vidya, jerk off, lift weights, etc. I drive a forklift in a warehouse and live in a ramshackle old double wide in the woods.

Once or twice a year I drive to Elko, Nevada where they have legal prostitution and I fuck some 10/10 hotties.

I accepted that I'm ugly a long long time ago and got on with my life. That's what you need to do OP.

sounds like what i would go through if i ever tried

>tfw super fat as fatass face even though abs are pretty visible

You're OP? If yes, you got body dysmorphia.

not really

it's like not bad enough that i should kill myself or whatever but it's bad enough that acting too confident would just look retarded beyond a certain point

But would you sell your mother?

yes

What bullsit. You're not a 1/10 If you're a 1/10 then what's chris-chan? Do you think you look worse than chris-chan?

Damn I thank God he made me a 7.5/10 for a guy of my race. My life is easy mode.

well that's different. he's fat as hell, i am not, but stuck with a forever-fat and shitty looking face. plus he is trying to look like a tranny on purpose?

even if not 1/10, maybe 4-5/10, wow. what a boost

it's a different person obviously

Is that IU behind you?

no i am op
if this
is your standard for 1/10 then obviously i am not 1/10, but that's not a fair comparison, since that thing is a tranny

damn, u ugly dude. u look so sad and pathetic. I feel sorry for that sweater being on such an ugly sack of shit.

OP you're problem isn't your ugly it's that you're clinically depressed or some shit. I am at least as ugly as you and my life is fine. You don't need a plastic surgeon you need a psychologist.

>I am at least as ugly as you
that is reassuring, thank you...

>you need a psychologist.
how, after what you just said

Which one of you is OP

the one with redded out eyes

You're literally average

>it is factual and not just dysmorpha
It is dysmorphia

let me tell you a secret, most of those people know you're just saying that without meaning it

He's not a trannie, he just dresses as a woman.

explain how that is dysmorphia

same thing. he is not counted in the competition pool of straight young males, if he cross dresses

No.
Figure it out yourself.
kys.

alas if only life were a fucking webcam

what even makes such a difference between real life and a cellphone cam, vs a webcam?

> how, after what you just said

Because you aren't dealing with being ugly in a healthy manner. You don't appear happy. Maybe I'm wrong, are you happy?

>are you happy?
no but i am feeling edgy if that is any reassurance

inb4 i start wearing makeup all day to become my webcam self

living the lie

Hey Op embrace your ugliness. You are here not to be cute and beautiful. You are here to win.
Dont be a girl and all depressed and shit. Become more ugly. Cut your fucking hair of to bald and fucking lift. Grow some traps become beast !

You look the same in both whore. No matter how many times you post your face you look average

I'm also ugly

feels bad man

>average

one can hope

Attention whoring by calling yourself ugly? That's low OP

i am attention whoring by posting my ugly mug and getting made fun of, lol, that's a new one

If this is ugly then I'm fucked

Can you grow a beard OP?

lol if you are worse than me you are fucked, because i am only barely at the point of being able to walk around minding my own business and not looking completely retarded.

yes a good but it just looks like shit until it's been growing for about 7-10 days, so i am procrastinating growing it.