Is it 'over training' to do 4x8 bicep curls on one day then 4x8 hammer curls two days later...

is it 'over training' to do 4x8 bicep curls on one day then 4x8 hammer curls two days later? these exercises target different muscles (hammer curls target brachioradialis and biceps are a synergst, bicep curls target biceps and brachioradialis are a synergist)

>overtraining on accessories

What do you think curlbros do?

no it's not

no entiendo

honestly its p hard to overtrain unless youre like a professional athelete

Do them on the same day

That's not answering the question.

Do them every other day

Do what?

What she said

I do them the same day

I do concentration curls and regular curls same day every 3 days. I had hammer curls in there too but had to slim out the workout taking to long plus biceps at hit secondarily through other exercises

If i work out three days a week, can i do curls each workout? I do shoulder dumbbell press every workout bc ive read shoulders recover very quickly, but do biceps recover as quickly too?

nice double double digits

For biceps I do 3x8 regular curls, 3x8 hammers, 3x8 preacher, and finish with a set of failure on the cables. I work Biceps every other day, and have no problems - I'm a bit of a recovering curlbro though

How do you complete your sets on those? I try to go heavy as possible and can usually only fully complete my sets in whichever exercise I start first

very nice

I don't go as heavy as possible, I go 2.5kg below the weight I struggle with (for me that's 20kg)

I also forgot to say, I only do one arm at a time, it's much harder doing both at once, for me at least.

Yea I do 1 arm to just can never finish my sets in all 3. I can 2 but not 3. Usually do 2 heavy and 1 of them little lighter

That's fine so long as you alternate which one you go lighter on so one type of curl isn't always neglected. Better to drop the weight and complete the set with better form anyway.

comer pinga jajajajajaja

if you are asking this question, chances are you aren't strong enough to worry about over training.

the point of lifting is to do damage to your body so when it heals you will be bigger and stronger. if you're just starting out and worried about over training from doing curls, then you probably aren't doing enough damage to your body that you can't recover from in a day or two.

>am i overtraining by doing 8 sets in three days

You're so fuxked up man, this is overtraining--

Barbell rows- 4x8
Wieghted Pull Ups - 4x8
Face Pulls- 3x15
Curls- 4x10
Reverse Curls- 4x10

Then the next day doing curls.
Anything less is fine you fucking retard