Money will flow back to alts after 25th, r-right guys?

Money will flow back to alts after 25th, r-right guys?

I was doing so well. I started crypto 3 months ago from $50 and reached $1000 few weeks ago. Then it all went to shit, and I made few bad choices and now I'm back at $300.

The $1000 was the largest amount of money that I had ever held, and I'm fucking 21 yo. I'm currently studying, but I don't want to become a wagecuck. I wish and pray that I can make it through crypto or lottery, but seems like I am too late to make it through crypto.

I had a chance to buy ETH with $50 when it was under $5. I was so close to do it, but even $10 was too much to put on something not absolutely necessary at the time, so I pussied out. If I just would've done it and then played my ETH gains right, I could've been fucking rich right now.

Picture related, it's my face from 3 months ago when I checked how much ETH is worth. I decided to sacrifice that $50 this time in the case that there's new 100x's in the crypto game, but now it seems like Bitcoin claims it's throne and alts get JUST'd.

I want to make it.

nope

Why not?

it already is

Well, sort of...

I'm holding 30% IOC, 20% Ark, 20% Lisk, 20% COSS and 10% LINK.

IOC just had a nice pump, but I don't know what to do at the moment. I think I should sit on one high risk-high reward coin right now, but don't know which one.

IOC seems like a good choice, however I really don't know.

What do you think of my bet slip?

I feel the same dude. I feel the same. Except I never reached 1000 dollars.
I knew about Veeky Forums in may when everything was mooning. I really wanted to buy digibyte in april but didn't know how to and it mooned a few days after. I remember when XVG and RDD first came out. Good times. I made tiny profits on them. I was afraid to invest more than 4 dollars into crypto. I even bought one ark at 1 dollar,
I could have been rich if I wasn't such pussy and didn't put so little into crypto.
Now I'm at a loss because of cripple.
Anyone who found Veeky Forums at the same time as me is probably rich. They'll probably laugh at me.
I was here for the golden age and did nothing.

No theres another fork on the 16th of nov Segwit2x

Damn, I wish you good luck user.

If I just had more money to play with, or if I just would've 'invested' when I was first about to...

There still might be a little chance for us, but it's getting much harder to recognize moon missions from trains to hell. It was so easy few months ago.

Yeah, fuck. I'm seriously considering just leaving crypto right now. I got nice 6x profit. $300 is a huge deal for me, I could live few months without worries.

Maybe come back if I find a job and can actually put some money in. Or I could just leave my IOC, ARK, LINK, LSK and COSS sit there and maybe if I come back in a few years they will be worth something...

my advice is to just leave crypto(don't visit biz or anything crypto related) until after the november 16th fork. after that, the alt market will be booming again and you should be able to make some decent gains again.

No chance mate the bigger more profitable fork happens less than a month after the 25th with an actual miner supported viable bitcoin (2X)
Wait until after then to diversify

This sound like an idea. Alts will experience some growth after 25th very likely, right? Then like 2 weeks before the 2X fork happens convert everything to BTC. And after the 2X fork back to alts.th

Yes i am also getting fucked so hard and i was happy that the fork would be over... until someone told me about 2x. Now i have to sit here and my alts will bleed for the next 2months. Honestly if i am able to recover from this i am done holding shit coins, im going to be come a day trader or just hold BTC/ETH/NEO

I suspect there is only like a 1-2 week time frame, then it is alt holocaust and BTC pump all over again until November fork.

lmfao you're not too late. The average millennial hasn't even heard of ethereum

Exactly i am hoping within those 1-2 weeks before 2x i am able to exit even or at a profit so i can put it all on btc. but i am not sure if btc will even go down after the fork it might just shoot up even more..

You idiots this is the perfect time to buy cheap alts. Ever heard of buy low sell high?? If you're gonna buy always buy after a dip or when you think the dip is gonna end. Never try to ride the moon rocket or you'll get dumped on every time like the pleb you are. If you were smart you would have bought link when it was dipping to 0.20$ a few days ago and made some nice gains. Stay poor pajeets.

I bought my LINK at $0.14. Too bad that I didn't sell at 0.45.

yeah isnt that just the vicious cycle of shit coins that you love

>you buy in at a decent price
>you see it go up and up and dont sell because you except it to continue increasing
>it stops at its ATH and starts falling
>now you dont want to sell since its falling and you think it will reverse and go back up
>it goes back up but never back to the ATH (so you arent satisfied with selling) since it was pumped to get there in the first place
>every time it drops it falls even lower
>repeat this cycle over and over until it eventually drops to nothing

Just ask your self what reason does Link have for increasing without any major news or development being finished? Hell sibios literally tanked the price because the news it self was priced in, what makes you think the news of being on a new exchange isnt priced in?

Anyone else putting money into ZRX? It's been dropping for so long but how much lower will it really go?

No I always sell at a profit
>one exception was ANS where I let my euphoria get the best of me and subsequent depression made me miss out on NEO

I had 500$ worth of BTC to put on monero at 2$ and I didn't do it to buy acid. How do you think I feel?

No, it's just that I got my LINK on ED I'm too lazy to send ETH there to pay the gas. I tried to sell at $0.40 but I fucking couldn't so I just gave up.

I've managed to make 20x because I did sell right on time on everything except ODN and XLM. These fuckers made me JUST'd and the recent every altcoin crash.

But, I've learned my lesson. I won't buy any shitcoin that is shilled here and I will not listen any 'price predictions'. I fucked up on ODN because the shill, and I fucked up on XLM cuz I listened Veeky Forums's price predictions.

Damn man, I feel you.

My brother had 74 BTC when it was few dollars, but he somehow fucked with his wallet and lost it.

>diversifying $1000 that much
wew

Better than going all-on on LINK.

Im diversifying $300 that much. I lost $700...

I just think that those are solid picks for gains after the 25th. IOC because DIONS, Lisk because rebranding, Ark because Ark and COSS because I like it.

I'm waiting for a project I'm comfortable to jump all in with my $300.

$300 is a fucking a lot to some.

I can't take all this red in my blockfolio anymore