/plg/ Powerlifting General

Thread dedicated to the SPORT OF POWERLIFTING!
powerliftinggeneral.com/

>my precious gains edition

Links and guides are available in the website.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing
desuarchive.org/fit/search/username/trappy-chan/
youtube.com/watch?v=T12WKh_k3Fg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sheiko Programs:

Beginner (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing

Advanced Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/edit?usp=sharing

Advanced Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing

naked underaged op pic
great start lads

thoughts on blest novice and intermediate programs?

He had underwear also his knees and torso is the only thing showing
>whoa you can see everything youd see at a beach or pool!!!!!!

Sheiko lol

>He had underwear
cant see them doesnt count

Yesterday
>ate 1800 calories
>slept a lot
>hard Sheiko
Today
>ate 2200 calories
>slept an hour
>about to find out Sheiko difficulty

Fuck off trappy "I'm riding the coattails of a talented underage gay orphan"

with cutting-age "coaching" via cut-and-paste and tantrums.

Unsurpassed salt quantities

Like damn dude all I wanted was a sprinkle

Not gay but okay
Never said she was my coach just gives me tips and helps sometimes idk why plg gets so salty over it

Anons hate trappy furiously, if you haven't noticed yet.

yeah trappy being a fucking hypocrit as usual

aaaah blushoes

make pic of him in his underwear the op aaah!!!

thats bad!!!

meanwhile shes looking at cp of boys on omegle and posting naked kermit as op

>so closeted and insecure he feels the need to respond to people calling him gay
kek

tbf I don't think thats actually plg. When I ask for some tips or questions 90% of time it's trappy who responds, so yeah I doubt anyone who's actually plg would get mad at her. Yeah sometimes shes moody and posts off topic but as long as she helps idgaf.

Kek

>bullying a 17 year old orphan

That's a legitimate low, and something that should make you feel bad about yourself.

I've been doing the early int. Feel free to ask again in two weeks when I test new 1RMs at a meet, but I highly recommend. I've been making rep/volume PBs and my form on s/b/d has improved. It's fairly high rep work and there's a sensible hypertrophy work (DB work, lats, curls etc) included. You do squat every session (comp or paused), bench (comp or close grip) and either a deadlift (or variation thereof) or row. Pretty basic stuff.

>riding the coattails

Wait you think I'm gaining something from helping Kermit?
lol
I don't want my real name or identity anywhere near this or anything even close to related to Veeky Forums, and I'm not taking money from him.

What the hell do you think I'm gaining from this?
Popularity? Dude I'm more well known than Zyzz here already (#johnlennon). I actually want the complete opposite, just want to stay comfy in /plg/ and not have to deal with Veeky Forums (You).
Credibility? There's literally no way I can have more credibility than the stupid high accuracy and success rate I have and being able to justify and prove everything with actual scientific studies and method. But you think the Anons that shitpost about me are going to stop saying I'm mediocre because I helped Kermit? Are you serious, they're gonna say what they already say, I'm not helping anything Kermit was a talentfag and got to where he is by himself (which is true, I literally met Kermit a few weeks ago).

I can't even fathom the level of insecurity you're in to be able to create a scenario in your head where I would be able to achieve any sort of success through any of this. inb4 Veeky Forums success, dude if I wanted that I'd take off my panties are you kidding me.

I'm literally doing it for fun and because I want to see a friend succeed because he has actual crazy potential. And he's not the only person I'm helping atm.

>inb4 responding to bait

I know, I just think some things need to be said.

I don't even know how you people still manage to get me baffled by your autismo after so long. Holy fucking kek.

Anyone else litreally can't deadlift as soon as they use straps? I lose all tightness and my sets look like ads when I do

Ass*

>I don't want my real name or identity anywhere near this or anything even close to related to Veeky Forums
>came back after identity released
>just posted new pic with 'friends'
gotta pic a side

>no way I can have more credibility than the stupid high accuracy and success rate I have
citation needed Tbh

>you think the Anons that shitpost about me are going to stop saying I'm mediocre
lol gbro really got to you didnt he

Me, I only use them sometimes for block pulls and for RDL if I already deadlifted.

I ripped a callus and now I'm just
>trying hard
to get through the pain cuz these straps make me cat back the hell out of my pull, it's awful

I would go over the queues in your head before every rep. It should be fine in a week or two.

Thanks. I'll try that, it really sux cuz I finally figured out my deadlift I hope I can get it back after this

>gotta pic a side

Wow my dude you're so in deep on stupidity that you actually managed to blow my mind.

I think explaining this to you is gonna be pointless because you're in so deep on IQ 50 that I don't think you can understand concepts more complicated than 2+2.

So I'll try to make it simple:
IRL NAME MINE ME NOT WANT ANY THINGS Veeky Forums ME DISTANCE
IN Veeky Forums NAME MINE ALL BODIES KNOW ME DOXXED

>citation needed Tbh

Here: desuarchive.org/fit/search/username/trappy-chan/

Enjoy the trip.

inb4 I don't wanna actually look at the source!! gimme an abstract!!!!!

>lol gbro really got to you didnt he

Not really, I wasn't even thinking of him.
If this is the first time you've seen someone say me or some advise I give is mediocre, then my dude you need to lurk moar.

Doesn't everyone here already know your name though?

weren't you run out of /owg/ for giving shitty advice?

No? I left owg cause I left Veeky Forums. I didn't come back to owg cause owg doesn't exist anymore.

my dude...

well I've seen it appearing every now and then, but yeah pretty dead

Why did u get rid of your website when u got doxed?

I tried to bring it back the other day and all anons did was shit on it
so fuck em all, /owg/ was never good anyway, just a bunch of fags talking about shoes

The ol explaining would be pointless on you method, this only makes your side look weaker
You very clearly arent doing a good job of distancing

Yeah no wonder you inb4
What exactly is going to count as a high success rate
Saying do sheiko doesnt count towards your success rate

Im sure you werent thinking of him at all, sure

IM A CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPP

IM A WEEEEEEEIIIIIRRDOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bullshit

>Wait you think I'm gaining something from helping Kermit?
Yes. /plg/credibility and validation. This IS THE CUTTING EDGE OF POWERLIFTING SPORTS SCIENCE AND YOU KNOW SO MANY POWERLIFTING DOCTORS LIKE GREG KEKOLS RITE.

>I don't want my real name or identity anywhere near this or anything even close to related to Veeky Forums
LOL, K. That's why you shitpost so incessantly that you've used your ex boyfriends trip (haino) to continue validating yourself, even after being run off.

>What the hell do you think I'm gaining from this?
Validation for poor life choices. I'm legitimately sorry. I pity you and the abuse you grew up with.

>Popularity? Dude I'm more well known than Zyzz here already
Nuthin needed from me here, lol.

>Credibility? There's literally no way I can have more credibility than the stupid high accuracy and success rate I have
You recommend proven programs too everyone, and sometimes it worked. So you "coached" them, and feel success through them. Again I pity you.

>I'm not helping anything Kermit was a talentfag and got to where he is by himself (which is true, I literally met Kermit a few weeks ago).
Not an argument. Also, I hope his guardians were with him when he met a stranger gay Brazilian man, considering that frog is a LEGAL FUCKING CHILD.

>I can't even fathom the level of insecurity you're in
Lol, I know. Mental illness is a bitch.

>I'm literally doing it for fun and because I want to see a friend succeed
Validation. Internet friends =/= real friends.

>inb4 responding
Not bait. Truth.

>I know, I just think some things need to be said.
We know. Have your last word. Or trip off and be passive aggressive. Either way.

>I don't even know how you people still manage to get me baffled by your autismo
You have autism. Autism is grossly over-represented in the transsexual community. This is a fact. Google it.

wechat killed it

costs a lot of dosh

Yep.
/owg/ had a golden age a millennia ago, 2016 was thoroughly shit and [surprise!] it died.

The only reason /plg/ hasn't died is because of the larger population.

Woah my dude stop throwing salt over here.

You're retarded and have a shit opinion no one cares about. Now quit the drama you created, there are no players left.

This is savage. And true.

SAD.

>Woah my dude stop throwing salt over here.
I've never been so salty that I issued a death threat.

Can you say the same?

>You're retarded and have a shit opinion no one cares about. Now quit the drama you created, there are no players left.
"No you" seems fitting.

>Lifting/fitness
Ran 13 x 100m today with 100m walk recovery. Felt good.

Got a T2 rack and belt today. New bar is coming Thursday.
>tfw no power lifting gym here

>larger population
idk, it seems that there's more of a community or something here, even between all the shit posting there's still some ok advice given here

How accurate are Mr mike the meme man's rpe e1rm calculations? Cuz I just hit 405'with @9 and that should put me at a 455 and that would be a 25lb pr for me if it's true

405×3* fuck my phone

this is the only thing you've ever said that legitimately bothers me. why the fuck do you trip then you stupid faggot

>running
gay

...what do you think about your orbiters

Because your grip tension goes to shit

Literally just grip the fuck out of the bar with the straps and report back

Suggest a 4 day for me

I want biceps btw

Try the BBBR

Day 1:
Squat
Curl

Day 2:
Bench
Curl

Day 3:
Deadlift
Curl

Day 4:
Curl
Curl
Curl

You know, I've been wondering... When is it gonna be your turn to give a spin on Sheiko and milk those secret gains? (∩` ロ ´)⊃━炎炎炎炎炎

But you're kind of untrained right now, so not the right time I guess.

Have you ever tried Jugg or inverted Jugg?

>Can you say the same?

Yeah lol
Have you actually seen me? How do you think I can even threaten someone to death lmao.
Gonna kill them with my unholy skeleton aura?

>"No you" seems fitting.

It's either the "no you" level or the "salty autismo 99" level. I'll choose the one that's over faster.

>Ran 13 x 100m today with 100m walk recovery. Felt good.

Not powerlifting related.

If you said the same thing in 2016 I'd agree.

Now I just see a community in shambles that's still acting like crabs in a bucket even though most are already dead.

People asked me for months but I didn't want to but then eventually I had an issue with mods and people convinced me tripping would resolve the problem alongside the other benefits aka people will know how to identify good advise will be able to find my posts on archives to look for specific things I've written and people who were being helped through a lot of posts in a span of a lot of days would be able to actually find me and get the actual help they want instead of being trolled randomly or being given advise by random people etc.

some shit like that

I don't know them.
As long as they're not shitposting I don't mind I guess.

variations?

>>I don't know them.
>As long as they're not shitposting I don't mind I guess.
i love
i never shitpost

pls be my gf

I'll do this my next deadlift day. Hopefully it works, thanks

>Ran 13 x 100m today with 100m walk recovery. Felt good.

>Not powerlifting related.

Just because it's not in your sheiko spreadsheets doesn't mean that is not powerlifting related. Call it GPP.

GPP is not powerlifting related. It's literally GPP.

Am I a nuisance? All I want are (You)s from a cute girl

Completely untrained basically
You know I've done Sheiko for probably 5 months or more? Maybe even 7?

Fuckin genius

>BBBR
wat

Low key huge breakthrough for me

I got pic related. Very low profile, doesn't get in the way

Sick shitpost broh

>You know I've done Sheiko for probably 5 months or more? Maybe even 7?

Nah I actually didn't remember that. I even tried to search through my brain's hard drive but no luck.

How did it go?

>BBBR
Sean's meme routine that doesn't actually exist

Where is Sean? Did he died?

Busy traveling for work

>bench is going up this fast
>my tech is 100x better
feeling real good
squat going fast too figured out last time it was just me not going as wide as i normally would

youtube.com/watch?v=T12WKh_k3Fg&feature=youtu.be

Just did:

jump rope, stretching
squats: 185x5x5
lunges: BWx14x5
bench: 185x5x5
press: 55x10x5
skullcrushers: +30x12x4
lat raise/preacher curl superset

to complete my first week back at it. Working out 4 days a week and jogging 3. Getting back in shape

I want to die.

Maxed out squat and got 400

tried 4pl8 and failed it 4 times

why live

I've done the same with 395 a few times before finally getting that sweet sweet 4pl8

So fucking

Jesus dude

AUTISM
Every thread

Sarah sucked let's be real

Fuck off

Thanks amigo I forgot why I didn't care enough to remember
Now I remember why I didn't remember

It was alright and I made massive PRs after. Might recondition on a conservative c6w cycle and come at Sheiko on 1g/week and
Sorry come at Sheiko with a fresh back and see how it goes

I'm leaving for now

One last thing

Fuck off bro

Not even that creative

j-j-just a little longer

I guess since I'm at 400/265/465 this kind of imbalance couldn't continue forever. Sqwat was always so much farther ahead of everything else.

One day I will join you in the sun

Hey Frog where do you find the music for your vids

Also what's with the Soviet Russia shirt? Are you ethnically russian or something?

>the squat chad is becoming a bench chad

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you bulking or just maintaining weight

cut 8lb and now maintaining untill prep 3

Im glad hes OK

hi every1 im on roids!!!!!!! holds up latina my name is aaron but u can call me t3h RoiDeR oF N0 GaiNZ!!!!! lol... as u can see im very roided!!! thats why i came here 2 meet roider ppl like me _... im 26 years old (im a bigguy 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 provide green cards to my girlfreind (my fiance really if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite activity!! bcuz its SOOOO illegal!!! shes illegal 2 of course but i want 2 meet more illegal ppl =) like the say the more the merrier!!!! lol... neways i hope 2 make alot of gains here so give me lots of routineses!!!! ROIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Autistic tantrum

So I did a full Sheiko. I upped calories to 2200 and only slept an hour last night

The deficit deadlifts were pretty easy but moved kinda slow cause I was tired, bench was meh, since I had no liftoff and didn't have my Romaleos on me, but I got it done nicely.

Then I took 2 scoops of C4 and breezed through the deadlifts. On my last set of 5x3 @80% I got 5 reps easy and probably could've gotten 7-8 desu if I wanted

I feel a big deadlift PR incoming, going from nearly zero deadlift volume to twice a week frequency has helped my form and strength a ton

Feelsgoodman. Thank you trappy for telling me about Sheiko

SEAN

GET

ON

DISCORD

FUCKING

NOW

5x10 @ 365lbs was hard lads.

5x8 @ 100lbs behind-the-neck press felt spiffy.

>Sarah

Was that Sparrow?

>2200 calories
>1 hour sleep
What an absolute madman. Literally how?

I'm 67 kilos and I'm used to shitty sleep schedules. Plus I slept a lot the preceding nights lel

Yea i did the same work out with no sleep and same cal intake its hell but you can get though it

Thursday's bench is lookin easy for me but I'm a bit scared of the squats. Hopefully eating more and resting more will help me, plus actually being able to use a good rack. Well, I'll see I guess

well I'm 165cm manlet myself but I already lose weight at like 3000 calories. 2200 is something I wouldn't think about.

Was cutting at 1500 at first. I like fast hard cuts rather than long drawn out ones

Well i understand where you coming from, but I don't think it's optimal, also forever bulking is the way cutting is for some pussy bodybuilders :)

Just be confident youll do fine

Im 172.7 and im 74-78 rn getting ready for comp so 2200-2500 is a pretty comfy cal for me

True, you're right

I'll be fine, thanks frog

>74-78 rn
That's kinda big gap between those? does it really differ that much? I've been also gaining steady 0.5kg a week with 4000-4500calories. Pretty happy with that and really can't imagine how you eat so low.

>trappy coaching is a meme

You people are doing it to yourselves.

When i say 74-78 i only mean that range by comp ill be 74 but rn im 78

oh makes sense, I'm glad I live in another country and don't have to compete with you. wouldnt stand a chance :)

Right here.

>Might recondition on a conservative c6w cycle and come at Sheiko on 1g/week and
>Sorry come at Sheiko with a fresh back and see how it goes

Fucking kekkkk

Why did you quit it then?
Workouts were too long? Got boring? Or just wanted to try new things?

when is it okay to double text

>when you're hungry as fuck after 4000+ calories in a day

Fucking shit. I'm gonna hit 120+ without meaning to if my body keeps this up.

When you've spoken to each other in person or have something to converse about.

Thank me? You're the one putting in the work, Boris is the one who made the program.

I'm just glad you're enjoying it. Can't wait for you to show up in a few weeks with great results in all three lifts. I've been getting good news from pretty much everyone who decided to start Sheiko.
Colombiangirl increased her wilks by like 30 points while losing 8kg or so in a single month. She gained like +14kg on her bench press. Crazy.

If you need any help, well, it's not that hard to find me.

>Was that Sparrow?

Yep.

Just finished DBZ, lads.

Feeling so sad. I love that show.