What's the ultimate salt?

What's the ultimate salt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e63NEQXKY9o&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=AFOZD0uD5PA&t=15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

u after i plow ur mum

I like smoked salt's flavor but these are all NaCl with trace elements of other stuff. I'm more concerned with the ingredients that I'm going to be salting.

Bath salts.

Saltpeter

I read Himalayan salt is a meme and not healthier than industrial salt?

right
fucking
here

It probably doesn't matter, like at all. Most people need to reduce their salt intake, the trace elements in your salt won't make a lick of difference. I like the way smoked salts taste but I doubt it does much nutrionally more than table salt

Reynad

Why would it be healthier? Its fucking salt

*salt contaminated with homeopathic concentrations of other minerals

The various types of salts just have different "additives" that often occur naturally specific to regions. They are all just salt + something. That something can give it a unique color. For example the Himalayan salt is 95-98% sodium chloride (NaCl) and the rest is various other minerals. Iron Oxide (rust) is what give it the color.

Also any potential health benefits of the minerals in different salts will be so miniscule that they won't even make a difference in your body with the doses that you'd season something with, and I doubt they'd be enough to even change the flavor.

Overall people just use different salts because they're pretty or they want to appear fancy.

youtube.com/watch?v=e63NEQXKY9o&t=10s

youtube.com/watch?v=AFOZD0uD5PA&t=15s

What is salt like guys. My mother never let me have it and in my 21 years I have never actually had food with salt as seasoning.

Potassium salt for those blood pressure gains.

Homeschooler pls

Mm-mm! Rust!

Better save room for seconds!

Molden Salt you nignogs

liberal tears

the pyramid shaped ones like maldon or murray river

Its really salty

Yeah. The only real taste difference comes fromthe shape because it has more or less surface area.

desu feel like theres some truth to this, I can definitely tell a difference

Dumb saltposter

Kosher salt goyim!

Potassium chloride for maximum road safety gains.

Next time you cry, lick a tear

sweat (and urine and other bodily secretions) are only salty if you consume a lot of it

Don't use kala namak, it literally smells like fart.