How is someone so big so fucking autistic?

How is someone so big so fucking autistic? youtube.com/watch?v=Grlkmvja3fw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMwMGqRmPAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spend all his time in the gym, and with Kevin.

Hangs out with some hot insta fit chicks though.

I used to envy him for the hot girls he hung out with, but seeing these "picking up girls videos" is just embarrassing, he's tall and muscular but spaghetti's all over.

it's because he's a gay

My gym is full of morons like this. Bearded tight hoodie wearing jacked uppers but dyel lowers who walk around for 30 minutes stalking every woman in the gym.

He squats all the time.

lifting in general attracts autists

just take a look at /r/fitness

>dyel lowers
>deadlifts 7pl8
how much do you deadlift, user?

>tripfag calling others autists

i really want him to lay on top of me and let me squeeze his tiddies

kys senpai

>being so much of a faggot you want to be recognizable on an anonymous board
if anyone should kill themselves, it's you

oh ok

film it

fuck that quality is good

Look at Veeky Forums

yes user but we're on 4chin

Brad pls leave

>4 chins

Ay brad, what that coupon code lookin like for Bmfitgear? It's been a while since you ran a promo

Hes just making a fun video guys, if he really wanted to pick up chicks in the gym he could and for starters it wouldnt involve kevin following him with a camera

he just ran one for new years/christmas bro

this turbofaggot probably crossposts without tripfagging on off days just so he feels like he's "contributing the community"

how would lifting cure autism exactly?

Well run another. We broke out here after fixed expenses like food, supps, and gym memberships...

>tall
>handsome
>ripped af
>semi celebrity status
>spergs out talking to women

Lmao listen to how nervous he is when he talks. This should be quintessential viewing for "lifting doesn't cure autism"

lol

Obviously he's weird. He talks like he's black when he's a fucking white boy, its disgusting

How do you think he got that big in the first place, if not for autism?

You some kind of nigger?

ONE OF US

Yeah

boatloads of tren?

u need to work hard boatloads of tren alone does not make you not dyel

It's pretty easy to tell Bradley has horrible social skills by just paying attention at the way he talks.

yeah he sounds like me

slightly too long delay after every time someone says something

how the fuck do i get rid of that desu

jesus i may be a fat manlet but im literally so grateful im not an autist. Lucky I also had a dad who ive only recently realized conditioned me to be pretty slick with women.

Because all he does is pin and hit the gym. Also
>gay
Also
>balding

He's so big exactly becasue he's autistic.

that's not a problem, the problem is not having anything interesting to say after that time (thinking)

this dude is Veeky Forums in a nutshell - some random autist that started going to the gym, and six years later is still autistic

I may be biased because of his Dom vids but , he's the most beta dude I've ever seen. Him and Dom/Mike have great chemistry but even when Dom is out of character he shits charisma and Brad is all like "c'mon bro.. ...bro...c'mon. Dude...c'mon, man."

he also gave out 10k worth of merch at the fit expo, he is the most down to earth out of all fitness youtubers

glad i'm not the only one. at least i realized this 1 year into lifting and didn't waste any more time doing something to try and fix the wrong problem

I used to respect him but after I saw the video when someone takes his hat off I just realized he is just a roided sperg who likes to compensate for the lack of hair. Really painful to watch.

link?

Bradley is a sperg that actually followed the sticky

Unfortunately muscles do not remove autism

only have the picture right now

did you think he was natty? jesus

You're fucking retarded

are you retarded??? where did I imply he was natty you dumbfuck? I said I liked his personality for who he was but then I realized he is just a fucking phony faking confidence with huge blown out issues about his hair and overcompensate by roiding.
tbfh cassady is even a bigger faggot than him but here it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=lMwMGqRmPAk

I think he handled that pretty well desu, he didn't seem to let it phase him, grabbed another hat and signed the bill without hesitation. Super disrespectful on those kids part.