Asking a girl out, understand that if she says no literally nothing will happen...

Asking a girl out, understand that if she says no literally nothing will happen, still shaking and elevated bpm when she types her reply.

How do I get over this? It's /mad/ annoying

to keep it fit related, here is this madman's routine

the more you do it the less you'll feel like this. try to ask girls out (and get rejected) often.

Glad I'm not the only one, OP

yeah, best to try to get rejected more times so it feels less damaging

there are a multitude of reasons why a girl may not be interested in a date and a lot of the time it doesn't have much to do with you personally, but mood and circumstances

Asked a girl whom I haven't spoken to in years out a few days ago, just a cup of coffee to catch up. She seemed interested and asked when, but the days I suggested didn't work with her. Told her it's no problem and to hit me up whenever.

Did I get rejected? Probably, but who the fuck cares? Just keep it up and don't take it personally.

Is this considered difficult?

>asking a girl out over text

There's your first problem

if you're a complete beginner yes, otherwise no.

> still shaking and elevated bpm when she types her reply.
>when she types her reply.
>types her reply.
>types.
There's your problem, man. Do it in person. Take her out to a meal, go for a hike, go for a run, watch a movie, whatever. Look her in the eyes, be ready to explain yourself. Force her to recognize you as a human being, one that has become invested in her. God dammit man, have some self respect.

I think this is the only real answer. If you already realize that a rejection means nothing and is no big deal, you've just gotta ask out so many girls that you won't give a shit anymore.

how could I change this program if I wanted to deadlift more? 3x5 deadlifts, deadlifts on 2 days?

Try my fail proof method, be so disgusting you know it will fail and you will humiliate yourself before you ever try, so you just don't try in the first place

AxBxCDx
I edited it a bit to fit my personal goals but ya i like his routine
A:
Squat 3x5
Bench press 3x5
Ohp 3x10
Incline BB bench 3x10
DB Lat raises 3x10
Incline DB fly 3x10
Lying tricep extension 3x10

B:
Deadlift 3x5
Barbell row 3x5
DB row 3x10
Pullups 3xF
Facepull 3x10
DB shrug 3x10
DB curl 3x10

C:
Squat 3x5
OHP 3x5
BB bench 3x10
DB lateral raise 3x10
DB incline flies
Lying tricep extension 3x10

D:
Deadlift 3x10
Weighted pull ups 3xF
Lat pulldown 3x10
Facepull 3x10
DB curl 3x10

I can vouch for this. Never trying means I never fail, except at life in general.

Think of asking girls out as more of a game rather than a vain facade of self validation.

In Italy, hitting on women is just a fun thing to do. Speaking deeply romantic to them is just a way of saying "hi". This is why so many dumb american broads spread their legs so easily yet don't realize Italian men speak like this to everyone, then rightfully get their hearts broken.

It's just a game in Italy. For fun. Like tic-tac-toe, or rock, paper, scissors. If you lose, you can play again in a second. You're thinking it's like a game of mahjong with your life at stake.

This is life that you're experiencing, is it really that bad? Emotions let you know you're alive and stepping out of your comfort zone. Believe me, Chads still get excited when they're "on the hunt" as gay as that phrase is (just not for ugly girls).

Also, the day that the excitement goes away and you're staring at her butt naked but can't be fucked to get aroused, that is truly a sad day because you know you have to break her heart

Accept that that's how your emotions work and embrace it. Don't fight it or you'll never overcome it

Could just be circumstance give it a little while and see if she tries to reinitiate contact or bring it up

Word of warning, that seems obvious in hindsight. don't ask someone unless you actually want to go out with them . I've tried to "practice" asking girls I wasn't really into, and it has backfired.

More info? Story time?

> when she types her reply
> types

wtf bro I'm a dyel beta and even I know you don't ask a grill out over text

but yeah I get super nervous when I ask girls out, it's like I have an out of body experience

> This is life that you're experiencing, is it really that bad? Emotions let you know you're alive and stepping out of your comfort zone.

Yeah what this guy said

Even when I've been rejected by girls I don't mind, do you really wanna look back on your life with regrets on what might have been?

I can relate you my fellow disgusting bre.

I've asked two girls out over the phone and they both rejected (the other one actually wanted to go and we went out later on but atm she was autistic af) but getting rejectedb didn't sting or make me feel like a loser. I was also anxious when waiting for the replies but what im saying dont be afraid of getting rejected.

Why are people so obsessed with that guys body?

He really doesn't look that good

when you're almost in the 1k club and still a beta cuck who doesn't hit on girls

>mfw same
>mfw afraid of speaking in public
>mfw afraid of speaking to people in general
>mfw I know that nothing bad will happen even if I fail
>mfw I know this is a completely irrational fear

being a human is a fucking stupid thing

They'll come to you eventually, dress well and ACT confident until you BECOME confident

I have the same problem, although I ask out girls in person and not over text.
How can I stop being so nervous??

Went on a date recently with a 16 year old girl (legal here) and fucked up bad. Wasnt nervous but did not come off as seductive or suave.. Hoping she allows for a second date, can't wait till summer, I bet a cut would help a lot.

> have some self respect
how?

shit...

>be ready to explain yourself
Failing shit tests 101

Don't explain yourself ever, you do what you want to do. Agree and amplify or ignore.

Oh dis gon b gud.

There is no problem with that. Stop acting "alpha"

>types her reply

At least he asked a girl out, unlike you :^)

somebody give tips!
there was this high test qt I could not ask out because of my pussiness

Kek this explanation is great. Italy might not have their shit together but damn if they arent a bro country.

This image hurts me physically

imagine yourself asking out the chick, then her laughing, then everyone else around you laughing, people recording you, laughing, then your face shows up on jumbo screen, and over 300,000 people are laughing at you. imagie this constantly, and all the fear will go away. imagining the worst case scenario relaxes you, because you realize that it's probably not going to happen.

This seems like very bad advice to me

try it out, not like you have much to lose

Do some cardio OP it'll help with that elevated BPM

>3x5 diddy twice a week

m8 do an accessory like straight-leg or romanian deadlift on D days

>unlike you
Nice projecting

>beta virgin in grade 1-12
>went to college, became social butttterfly and met/hooked up with a bunch of girls

I just came back from a week Dominican trip and hooked up with two different girls at the resort (but got turned down by 3)

From everything I've learned, from business to this girl shit, it's allllll a numbers game. No one keeps track how many times you lost, only how many times you won. When you get to hook up with that hot chick you forget about those last 10 rejections.

All a process I guess, having confidence, self-security, and a general "Like I give a fuck what you think" life approach generally helps.

Just don't compare me to those PUA assholes, I just be myself and have a fun time, not play pattycake for a kiss.

Kinda did this once on spring break. Ended up spending my entire last night of vacation with this chick which was alright, but she started getting really sappy just shy of saying "love." Luckily she lived far enough a way that I could just blame the distance.