Infopic thread

Hey guys, let's get an infopic thread going. Post all of the useful Veeky Forums infopics you've saved since you've been here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CrO_Dhs1ZfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where to even begin.

Anyone have any decent stretching infographics?

Do you have the Veeky Forums version of this?

Good meme

I have a few I could share.

>I have never seen a Korean woman IRL
I know it's a meme, but Koreans are pretty shit, so is their language and their shitty """culture"""

>carbon

wtf is all of this?
first, since when is 10-12 reps considered "fairly low"? I usually have 1-5 reps being low-rep, 6-8 being medium, and 10-15 reps as high rep

also isn't it 3500 calories per pound?

Just watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=CrO_Dhs1ZfQ

Last one.

>Do you have the Veeky Forums version of this?

nein

of this

Obviously I would fugg, but saying this is anywhere near the epitome of woman is just stupid. Can't you see that the skin color on her face is so much lighter than her neck? It's caked with makeup. In addition to that, that is not a natural face; do you really think she was born with that nose and jaw? In addition to all of that, I would assume her boobs are fake if she is willing to get surgery and dance on camera for views/cash

i don't sorry senpai

Where can I find more of the fitsticky.com pics? The website seems to be down.

jesus christ where to even start

Has anyone made a shareable Imgur album of all this goodness yet?

Growing up, my best friend was Korean and his older sister was literally one of the hottest women I've seen in my life. My friend would have made a passable trap also. His mother though was a hideous goblin looking woman.

>Jeff seid is a 6
I can't stand that cunt, but that's clearly bullshit

The written descriptions that they used in the infographic are decent. But a lot of the pictures that were used were really off base. Even more so for the female version of the infographic.

I think everyone should just adopt the Patrice O'Neil method. 3 scales of 1-10, for ugly, average, and hot girls. I'm not good at explaining it but look up his reasoning of it.

Someone post the "Starting Ass" or whatever it is for women. I need it for my wife.

Here