How the hell do I fix this?

How the hell do I fix this?

The front halfway between my bellybutton and crotch caves in too.

I am pretty sure they were caused by wearing jeans that didn't fit growing up.

Is there some sort of muscle I can build to make it look normal?

1x1 shotgun mouthwash

It's your muscle insertions and obliques. Post nudes to confirm

you meant
1x1 shotgun mouth

Show us a picture of what your lower half looks like in underwear from the front and from the back so we can see bodyfat distribution and muscle development.

I have 2 degrees, 1 in exercise physiology, the second in physical therapy. I'll answer your question after pic is posted ij underwear.

It's because of how high your hips are most likely.

Based on the drawing alone, that's not caused by pants. That's just how female fat naturally spreads itself out. I have the same thing.

What you'll want to do is change up your diet by dropping pretty much all grains and breads in favor of fruits and veggies. This will help you start losing weight so much so that the body has to pull from these areas but you'll be nutritionally healthy. As for exact calorie count? I'm 5'2, 113 and sit around 1600-1700 cals a day.

Well I have a degree in doctorology, and I say it's AIDS.

Dip, no dip. Dip, no dip. Dip no dip dip no dip dip no dip

id ignore this. imo you have this because you weigh less. you need more fat to make this even out to the shape you want in pic 2. imo looks like the bone structure of your lower half that holds all your repro and bowel organs. krabby patties to the thighs squiward style should do the trick

ps: nice lifedrawing anaotmy sketch

>I am pretty sure they were caused by wearing jeans that didn't fit growing up.
No, that's because of the shape of your hip bone.

You're stuck with what you have.

Broke up with a fit girl that was a former gymnast because of this. Her side profile was great, but from behind I just hated looking at her ass. She was also annoying though.

I think girls with an ass dimple get more sideways protrusion so your profile will be better at least.

I think hip dips are sexy

>be me
>be shaped like pic on left
>male

My girlfriend has violin hips, when i asked her about them she said that she had them since childhood, and she doesn't wear tight pants either. Its pretty much genetic and violin hips are still hot cus your hips look bigger desu

is gynecoid the master race?
>largest hole for poping children out

Same

i love the hip dip

just gotta make sure you do squats to widen them thighs

i dont

i actually think this looks kinda hot desu
anyone with me?

tfw no qt3.14 gynecoid gf.

Why live?

I know that feel bro

you can fill it out with fat but that would mean more fat deposits everywhere else too.

At a certain point you have to learn acceptance of the hand you're dealt. I for one know exactly what you are talking about - and I like it on a toned woman. If you are skinny enough to have a thigh gap as the picture suggests, you will already get plenty of validation from males, and envy from females... is there another reason a 21st century woman takes a breath?

Bread is good for you. On a serious note, it doesn't matter if you eat grains or not. All that matters is caloric value of food. And yeah, those dips are caused by fat imo. You could lose a few pounds if you want to get rid of them, OP

>Bread is good for you
I swear Veeky Forums has the worst diet advice

fuck you, buddy! my shotgun mouth has nothing to do with this

So how do I fix this, guy with fancy titles?

There isn't really anything wrong with it. Just ignore it and lift. After a year if it still bothers you do the whore leg spreader at the gym.

Please be in Utrecht

LONDON

You will never have those dimensions if you are already skinny. Bone structure is genetic. If you want to cover up those pity hips you'll have to gain weight, whether it be muscle or fat. A 50/50 balance of both will attract penis. Do a bunch of leg raises and focus on abs.

ADELAIDE
D
E
L
A
I
D
E

we can fix this by getting you to sit on my face

Anavar, Winstrol, Deca

Roid and lift until your legs and obliques are so huge you can't see your hips anymore.

What the fuck where did the guy who was giving actual advice go?

>hip dips

>Actual advice
>Veeky Forums

You must be new here.

STHLM
T
H
L
M

TEXAS
E
X
A
S

You could try a couple of things.
1. Putting on weight. This might help cover up the violin hips, or it might make it more pronounced.
2. losing weight. This could help reduce the fat around the indent to make it look flatter, but again it may may it look worse.
3. work your hip abductors, and ass. Putting on weight while working these muscles may help to make it less noticeable.

If you take care of the rest of your body, through working out and eating right, your violin hips wont even be an issue. Fat girls, and skinny skellies are the only ones who look bad with violin hips, because they have no shape. Muscle definition will take the eyes away.

if none of these suit your needs, such as time invested or lack of attention span, they do have surgery to get rid of violin hips.

Though if those pictures are actually you, theres no way in hell I can tell if you actually have violin hips. email [email protected] (throw away) for more help. I may be able to help you better privately then over fit.

and there's the move being made in front of our very eyes

beautiful thing, isn't it

I'm a guy that doesn't like butt dimples and you're fine. I don't know what you're worrying about

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Woah back up. There's surgery for it!? I would 1000% give up my bi yearly vacation for a quick fix to violin hips.

How's it work?

A R D E A L
R
D
E
A
L

C A N A D A
A
N
A
D
A

USA
S
A

>From the front
You had one job and the job was to show off your belly button

I thought that by 'front' he meant front of the butt. IDK.

>Putting on weight
Shitty idea, if that is her muffin top then it will just make it worse

Remember mirrors in the future, user. They'll be the death of you one day if you're not careful.

I don't know about sides, but I got HUGE PITS in my ass cheeks and also they just hang there and look very oblate and flattened from the sides, very fucking ugly. I think they gotten somewhat better as I was doing jackknife squats and since recently splits.

What do?!

Its ok, you can still redeem yourself

Hey breh 5067 you ?

Typical.

You seem bitter.

If it's there and it's affordable, why not take advantage of it? Of course I'll continue exercising 2h/5d/w, but a solution is a solution?

Dude shut the fuck up with your half assed shitty advice

If this is you..you look fine,.. I honestly cant see what you're complaining about

>I thought that by 'front' he meant front of the butt
thinking emoji

you cannot fix this

also, no one would care

>also, no one would care
talk for yourself

I hope it's you who's paying for it and not Daddy. I'm sure he'd prefer to go on vacation without out.

>Android

Kek

>mfw girls are stupid enough to actually post pictures for trolls like that

I'm salaried full benefits at 64k/yr. My boyfriend makes significantly less than me and is currently in school. That said, I would NEVER ask him to fund my vanity, because I'd rather he spend either on improving himself or building memories.

no, you're the dummy here

she uses user's request as an excuse to post pics, as if she's been tricked into posting them.
but she low-key wants the attention.

You broke up with a girl, a gymnast no less, because of her ass? You're a prick.

Uhh okay?

>it's not a huge waste because i make a whopping 65k
if you say so

I know it's not a lot of money, but if it's enough to blow 5k on furniture it's enough to blow 5k on character customization.

Kinda bad angle to say for certain (front amd back would be better) but it looks perfectly fine for me.

>Tfw thingken of you hurtin

Wear full seated undies.
You can't fix what ain't broke.

He is right. You need to stop eating bread.
Carbs are literally Hitler.

Why can't females into anatomy?
The first bump is the iliac crest, the second one is the head of the femur.
You won't smooth it out unless you fatten up or get implants like the african americans with cartoonish proportions you see around lately.
As for the front, the first bump is your belly, the second is the mons pubis, you won't smooth that out unless you get your body fat percentage way down.
Obviously you can't have both, save surgery or winning the genetic lottery.

This
Tbh familia you look fine, I've noticed a lot of girls have that shit and nobody cares

But since you post here you have extreme body dysmorphia like the rest of us, which means there's no way you'll be happy with that so hate to break it to you but you're fucked

It's just excess fat, so to get rid of it you need to lose fat. If you want to lose fat while keeping your size then you'll need to put on a bit of muscle. Also the more muscle you put on the easier it is to lose fat because the food you eat will go there first.

So my advice to you is that same I give to 99% of the girls who come here asking questions: LIFT.

Its decided by tendon attachment and bone structure. There is nothing you can do about except gaining muscle, which may change it.

Anything else is BS. its genetic.

By having sex with me you fucking slut

>there is androids hiding in our midst
bah gawd

Hey, fuck you buddy, bread is awesome.

SOUTH DAKOTA
O
U
T
H

D
A
K
O
T
A

Do you live in this god forsaken tundra as well, user!?!

>I thought that by 'front' he meant front of the butt

yeah. east river

hey, it's above freezing today

Same, east > west by far, less drunk cowboys and indians.
Pretty nice out for once honestly.

violin hips r sexc

How can girls be this retard?

L O N D O N

Oh and checkum

never change Veeky Forums

never change

Great bread
OP you could work more upper legs and get fatter but honestly no man would give a fuck about that, you shouldn't waste money on surgery and you're being an insecure little bitch

only decent advice

Gotta agree with this. My gf has violin hips and is getting fat, it does not look good. Might be individual I guess but she defo looked better slim

MALAGA
A
L
A
G
A

Wear really tight pants with a belt around the lumps at the top. Make the belt really tight and your body will adapt to he pressure and the bumps will move lower and smooth out.

You might have ass cancer.

>