Body dysmorphia

Does anyone here suffer from body dysmorphia after lifting for so long? Going on year 6 here, I used to think pic related was the pinnacle of a great physique but now I think he looks a lot smaller than when I used to mire zyzz...

Do normies still see this physique as 'jacked' or 'huge'...?

if you really want to make us laugh, you'll post a picture of yourself

Not massive by any means or near as impressive as aziz, but I'm getting there I think? I've lifted through my teen years since I was 260lbs as a fat freshman. Now 19 and 220lbs

>stayed natty for this

>gets asked for pic
>actually posts it
They will literally never learn

post ur pic now

not even OP and you guys are jelly. Looking good OP

I'm mirin, but then again I've only been lifting for 2 months so my mires don't really count yet.

OP could do an objectively shit routine and get good results because he is 5'7".

im 6'3

mirin traps m8

was zyzz natty? sorry newfag but i need to know

pic next to door with doorknob for perspective then.

goddamnit Veeky Forums is turning me gay

>was zyzz natty

No

I suffer from gender dysphoria

yes all natural, pic related is the average roidcel

you do look good dude, even if you cut right down youd still have good mass

It's feeling a bit like summer in here

that was a flu shot
:^)

lmao glee

complete normie here, that guys looks fucking huge. i really wouldnt go for bigger i would think that would look so obnoxious

Normie here browsing fit for the first time
you look very good to me, and zyzz (I know who he is) looks ridiculously top tier.

fuck off brah it was a flu-shot

have you been browsing Veeky Forums for a while too? that might explain it. as much as setting higher, and potentially unrealistic, goals can cause what you have described, browsing Veeky Forums totally can too. desu I think most of this board's posters are more concerned about living vicariously through the images they post than actually meeting these expectations. (never mind being healthy)

also our culture's general physical ideals for me, particularly in subcultures specifically concerned with fitness, have taken a few steps away from Lean Prettyboy and towards Hulk Hogan The Spartian.

zyzz was never about being jacked or huge.

zyzz was a shredded cunt.

Decent muscular development (except for calves and lats), godlike insertions, and dangerously low bodyfat.

not huge. shredded.

>body dysmorphia
>THAT PIC
It aint even started faggot.

you look like shit for 6 years training. I was 2x your size after 4 years of natty training.

>MUHH dysmorphia
LMFAO

What the fuck is on the back of his head

How do you look like this after six years? I've been lifting two years, one seriously. No offense but are you trying?

Why did you leave your containment thread?

Sleep, work, fap to my pictures.

WHAT ELSE THERE IS OTHER IN LIFE FUCKING FAGGOT

Your the cancer this world needs to get rid of, with yourrr muhh zyzzzz motivation videos, muhh i lift for girls because i am ugly and hope to compensate for my ugly and betaness and people might notice me.

i cuck you faggots IN REAL LIFE ON SIGHT, i tell you ON SIGHT.

Do you have legs MasT? Can't remember ever coming across a photo of them. Don't lurk /fraud/ much tho.

Subtle

Now you just gotta cut like an emo's birthday cake

t. Fatass

DELET

I've thought about it but I don't wanna give up muh strength. I feel like I looked much better lean tho. Well, leaner I guess.

Excuse my sideways phoneposting.