What the Fuck Happened?

I've been out of lifting for awhile my stats are 1/2/2.5/3.5 for anyone who cares I'm babby again. But now that I've been living on campus getting my master's, I've been going again every day seeing as how my life is paid for these days.

Anyways, I used to watch Strength Camp/Elliott Hulse all the time... but, I go to look him up and all I see is this religious wannabe spirituality faggot now?

Did the Brendan Fraser meme happen to him? What the fuck happened to this guy?

He realised how easy gymcels are to manipulate so he started his own cult to rake in big money

This is what it appears to be scrolling through comments on his newer videos. Literal fags saying he has "freed his mind" which is fucking cringeworthy. He legit sounds brainwashed when, before, he seemed "real" besides the fag biometric shit or whatever that was.

I thought people of the Baha'i faith weren't supposed to "advertise" the religion?

>religious people
>making sense
>ever

yeah just the way he carries himself now is like he thinks hes better and more "awake" than everyone and its fucking annoying. Unsubbed a while ago

>looked like a cool guy before
>very muscled and solid advice
>go more and more into spirituality bullshit
>become more and more grazy
>stop your YT channel for a year
>come back as a fat foodoo guy preeching about healt and life
>lose your wife
>become baha'i

back in 2013 used to watch him daily he always gave good advice. Everything wen't downhill when he cancelled yo elliott and got that awful tattoo

>lose your wife
what?

He got divorced

damn, he went full dum dum
I stopped following me around 2013 too, he became scam artist working together with that redhaired PUA fag

>>stop your YT channel for a year
Is that why he got less popular?

he is less popular because he is insane now and not making videos for the hardcore lifter anymore

i have no idea who funded it but there's a giant "bahai'i centre of learning" right at prime territory at the entrance to the city i live in and a good half the population will go past it every day to work, but i've never seen a car parked outside it or someone go in it

very confusing stuff

When did Elliot get divorced?

> pua fag
Kek, why am I not surprised? You retards are so stifled that the simple exercise of shaking like a retard and screaming is UNCOMFORTABLE to you.
What a bunch of nice bois - lifting and all. No threat to the female sex whatsoever, just pure profits to the "fitness" corporations. Gains for the sake of gains with some delusions about getting a girl at some point just because you're ripped.

Elliott and Tyler changed my life because at some point I became OPEN MINDED. Not a penny was spent.

Honestly I don't even know why I'm trying to make a case with retards who pay for a work-out when there's a free healthier alternative.

Elgin roasted him like a holiday pig and he lost his mind.

Elliot pls go

Furthermore he said in his BAHAI video that basically all of his videos in 2013 were directly a result of this religion. Just like with Wagner's and Tchaikovski's music and plenty of other artists and scientists.

I'm not saying he's on that level - or above average intellectually even, but it doesn't matter, since he's so fucking well-read.

can't find any evidence online

must have cheated on his with with some bahai slut like a degenerate

his videos used to be cool now I tune in and he is just explaining to camps of enlightened faggots how to access the monkey mainframe and the orangutan outlook

also hes not even strong anymore think he deads and squats 4 pl8 at a stretch and can barely bench 3

what a puss

well read in pseudo-intellectualism and pseudo-science maybe

>Elliott Hulse
>well-read
shuffle off your mortal coil

Ok, let me break it down for you numb skulls who STILL don't seem to get it;
WEED is not a 'DRUG', it is a PLANT. By that logic you would be saying that flowers are 'drugs' or apples are 'drugs' because they all grow from the ground. Simple enough for you're thick brain? Good.
Second of all, WEED has been 100% PROVEN by STEPHEN HAWKING (sound familiar? Only the dude who invented TIME TRAVEL) to CURE CANCER. That's right! The only reason weed isn't legal is because George W. Bush invested in big pharmaceutical and is making literally thousands off cancer medication.
Thirdly, weed actually makes you smarter contrery to popular belief. Oh, don't believe me? My older brother smokes it all the time and he got a 70 in his VCE and he didn't even study that hard.
Fourthly, yes I've had sex and yes I'm good at doing it. The only reason I haven't done it more is because I've been really busy with my league of legends team because we're training to compete in TOKYO in 2019.
Fithly, NO I haven't smoked weed before. I'm keen to try it though and if I asked my older brother he would probably give me some of his because he knows I'm MATURE for my age.
Sixly, I think mum is getting me a Nintendo Switch for Christmas which is REALLY nice of her seeing as I know her shifts have been cut lately at the nursing home.
OK!!!
Hopefully that should clear up a few things for you DUMB SKULLS!

Not even newfags would fall for this

fuck up newfag.

yeah that bait was an embarrassment

Shit bait.

kek at elliot
that wife wasnt even pretty and she divorced him?

"This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow, to high five you yesterday my friend. Peace" - The Tart Toater

She was as ugly as they come

okay, clearly this is fake

I wish it was

I thought you were imitating elliots videos, but than you stopped mid way through

does she have a little bulge?

He's not divorced wtf

Love is a real thing, apparently. She was his high school sweetheart