Anyone have any experience with UTI

Anyone have any experience with UTI

Had a condom break and found out after that she had UTI. Looked over her doctor paperwork and it is indeed UTI (and the antibiotcs she's on is also for/not used for any STDs)

that said, it burned to pee for like a week, but no other symptoms, no discharge, no bumps/marks etc. and now I feel better.

Just uninsured so can't afford to go hop on antibiotics, especially if it's something that can go away on it's own (as I'm no longer experience the symptoms)

and yeah, I don't plan on seeing this person ever again, so that's a given

lol wat
are you 17, or just super inexperienced?
a UTI isn't an STD. you don't contract it from someone during sex. you can get a uti from having sex, but you don't get it from someone else during sex

she probably gave you chlamydia

It's not specifically an STD, but you can get bacteria into your urethra during sex, so I just assumed the chances would be greater if they had it.
But I don't have any other of the symptoms of Gonn/Chlamydia, and I figured the burning wouldn't have gone away on it's own if I were to have either of those

A couple years ago I started getting discomfort in my urethra after sex that felt like I had to pee but couldn't. It got to be so bad that it started to give me pain and keep me up at night. I figured that it was a UTI since me and my ex were inexperienced but did some anal stuff.

It turned out my actual problem was constipation. My intestines were so filled with stool, they expanded inside me and were pressing into my prostate which acts as the air traffic control of your urethra. I was very thankful it turned out to not be a sexual thing

How was that fixed?

laxatives, no permanent damage. It is a recurring problem for me during my bulks though

Got experience with gonorrhea if you have questions

If it is a uti just drink a ton of water and try baking soda in water
Will go

just buy some antibiotics from the indian pharmacies if you're so worried
takes a week to ship and i'm in canadaland

Just drink tons of water and cranberry juice (the 100% juice kind not the 'cocktail')

damn
very similar problem except my dick doesn't work like it used to and i've relied more and more on squeezing the kegel in order to finish myself off

stop masturbating like a mad man you fucking pea head

>Looked over her doctor paperwork

Eat some fucking fiber dude damn

The symptoms you're describing are cystitis. If it's no longer showing symptoms, I wouldn't worry about it. That said, I would wait a few weeks then go give blood - If you have anything nasty from her they'll pick it up on screening and let you know, and it won't cost you anything.

Ignore this faggot, chlamidya doesn't show symptoms in men.

Source: I'm a nurse in a sexual health clinic.

Dat feel when your sti/hep/hiv test comes back all clear after a few years of recklessness.

Sack yourself you shit nurse. This is bullshit.

White, cloudy or watery discharge from the tip of the penis;
Pain, discomfort or a 'burning sensation' when urinating;
Inflammation, tenderness and pain in and around the testicles.

It's fuckers like you that help to spread misinformation. Please do us all a favour and neck yourself.

Yeah, your fucking google search is more reliable than my degree.

You fucktard.

Clearly it is if you're saying men don't get symptoms. You dense fuck.

Dude chill out.

What were your sympthoms

Dunning-Kruger syndrome: You have it.

"Chlamydia is known as a ‘silent’ infection because most infected people are asymptomatic and lack abnormal physical examination findings. Estimates of the proportion of chlamydia-infected people who develop symptoms vary by setting and study methodology; two published studies that incorporated modeling techniques to address limitations of point prevalence surveys estimated that only about 10% of men and 5-30% of women with laboratory-confirmed chlamydial infection develop symptoms".

Yeah, I got a UTI as a virgin. I think it's 'cause I didn't pee after jerking off and cumming.
Now I go and pee after I cum. Oh, and drink water.

dude chlamidya doesn't show up something like 90% of the time- more if you've got a good immune system. your google-fu is fucking weak dude
>lurk moar?

>demon trips
>burns when you pee
hmmm

cranberry juice- unsugared/diluted (pills ok too)
baking soda/water shot
stay wayyy hydrated and piss buckets

even in amurrica you can get tested for free or cheap at planned parenthood

what the fuck is the matter with her face? so fucking weird...

Don't be an idiot. Get your round of antibiotics and take them. They're not that expensive and an untreated UTI can lead to a kidney infection which requires more expensive antibiotics and potential hospitalization.

This happened to me. I used to get them all the time from just falling asleep after wanking. Was a virgin at the time, so 100% not an STD. They even scoped my bladder to check it out, which I assure you, none of you want to experience.

They suck, but you'll know you have one from a few key symptoms I experienced

>pus / discharge from penis
>bleeding during urination
>frequent, burning urination

Went to the doctor, pretty sure penicillin is the cure, plus lots of water and cranberry juice to help treat it.

Just take some ciprobay 500mg for a week and it should be gone by then. GF had UTI and we both took it and it was never a problem ever again.

So you are wrong then

wash your dick. Have good hygiene, use baby wipes or a bidet if thats an option when you shit.

UTIs are basically bacteria from shit going up your urethra. So be clean.

You can get amoxicillin on Amazon for like $20. Look up fish antibiotics. Most of them are the same as human antibiotics, just google it before you buy.

I took fish amoxicillin for a recurring ear infection and it worked.

UTI's are mostly caused by yeast infections. You have a yeast infection.