/fraud/

You fucks let tge thread die again.

/fraud/ for roiding lanklets only manlets leave thread

I'm not gonna hit the archives to link previous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nin5eqNCo0o
youtube.com/watch?v=iS08GdBfMZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FEMALE GLUTES GET ROUGH INJECTION

youtu.be/Nin5eqNCo0o

My phone won't do the link properly, but ...

Previous bread

Nice glutes.

Noob here, how much do steroids cost for a first cycle?

Depends on nationality

I spent
$120 for 4x 10ml test e 250mg/ml
$70 for 2x 30ct 25mg pharma aromasin
$80 for 2x 30ct 20mg pharma Nolvadex

Usa here

Kek wills FL a gf

Hello, guys how long does it take a source to usually respond? I sent my payment info on the 15. He said he received it later that day and would let me know once it's picked up.
We'll it's the 18th now still haven't heard anything. How long does it usually take for these guys to pick up your money. I used money gram.
Should I email him inquiring. Should I be worried.

Depends which country you're in. In England: 3 x 10ml vials of Testosterone Enanthate (assuming you're taking 500mg per week) and 1 x box of Nolvadex plus needles/syringes/alcohol wipes will set you back roughly £120 - £140 depending on the quality of the test.

kek

It warms my heart this still happens

If you haven't heard back in a week if be worried. Otherwise you're fine, it's been three days.

They're all different, and it depends on how busy they are. 4 days max though, so if you haven't heard anything tomorrow, drop him another email?

Shit too late alrdy sent a reply inquiring if everything was running smoothly and if there were any problems with money gram on my end. I was as polite as I could be. Fuck does this make me look like an impatient asshole. Will he give me bunk shit as a result or contaminated shit? I'm just being paranoid now.

Yeah .. that's a bit on the paranoid side. As long as you were polite there won't be a problem, you're only asking if there were any problems with moneygram, after all.

He's not gonna do shit to the test.

Asking after a few dsys no response is fine, kinda expeced even.

L A Z Y
A
Z
Y

prev:

Fuck. looks like im Average as Fuck

On 800mg of tren/mast E with 250mg of test and my sex drive is less than my first test/dbol cycle. Running .25mg of prami per day for the prolactin but my nips are fine so I doubt its related. Would increasing the test help? Really not sure whats going on here.

Holy fuk I'm gonna pin contaminated shit for my insolence. Save me

>draw 0.6mL of air
>un cap draw syringe
>into the vial ya go
>turn it upside down
>corner of my eye, i see
>the alcohol prep pad
>unopened
>forgot to swab the vial before drawing
>JUST

Well, it was nice knowing you guys

How do I deal with mediocrity?

My mental game is weak and my genetics are worse

You have told us your flaws, now what are your goals?

I never swab the vial.

I'd like to see a study on bacterial concentrations on vial stoppers. I doubt there's fucking anything there

RIP Peek

When I get my test what can I do to tell it's not contaminated? Should I boil it? Can you boil it in the vials? Microwave it? Will this ruin it

To not look like shit and to not be a weak fuck

J-just wondering.

thumbnail looks like a pig's snout coming out of someone's knee

Ok well if you ask here, the answer you're going to get is STEROIDS or just plain lifting.

And it's not wrong. But you might also need to be getting some mental gains (if I'm right in assuming you're lifting for girls on some level) because improving looks doesn't cure autism (which I'm assuming, given "weak mental gain" and "worse genetics" comments).

Let's start with:
>age
>body fat %
>time spent lifting

In case I fall asleep, just do this also: get a blood test with: test, free test, estrogen (e2), cortisol, LH, FSH at least, and optionally SHBG and liver/thyroid stuff. Then post results of the blood test here. You should also read the reddit wiki on steroids if they end up being appropriate for your situation.

Man no links. Where do I start?

I'm a skeleton btw. would play on lifting natty for like 2 years

>TFW 6'1

>Where do I start?
>reddit wiki on steroids

How long have you lifted? Good to wait 2 years before hopping on.

Don't worry, your test won't be contaminated. Although a good tip, once you've got the oil in the syringe, use a hairdryer on the syringe to warm the oil up. Warm oil = smoother injection

Cannot unsee

Thanks, my trt clinic stores test in a fridge.
Should sternons be stored in the fridge? For what purpose.

I keep mine at room temperature. I can't imagine the clinics fridges being that cold, other wise the test would crash.

>Warm oil = smoother injection
I was meaning to thank whoever posted that tip before. Have started to give my oil a short 30s bath in warm water before pinning (capping the syringe before the bath ofc) and it is great. Can never go back now.

My quads are happy again. Although I always feel like I'm doing it wrong. Glutes are the best even though they seem like they'd be the worst.

>Should sternons be stored in the fridge? For what purpose.

No. For no purpose. Refrigerating them can cause them to "crash" where crystals fall out of the solution. Unless you're talking about HCG and/or oral steroids and/or raw steroids.

Yah, it saved my bacon too. Ive never done thigh injections, always glutes. I might try biceps at some point.

Wow my clinic is fucking me over then.
But maybe it's not that cold. What do clinics think is the good thing about doing this.

Dunno mate, probably just to maximise space or keep them in a sterile environment. Probably both.

I'm already roiding that's the pathetic part

At this point Im lifting for me. Girls have no fucking clue half the time when it comes to this shit.

>age
>body fat %
Toohigh% somewhere between 16-18
>time spent lifting
2 years

1 year mostly fucking around.

Ive got the medical shit down. I'm just medicore at best and look like shit because of weird frame.

Weak as fuck too.

Deadlift 415lb
OHP 165

At 6'3" bodyweight of 215. It's kinda pathetic how low my numbers are for roiding and still being somewhat fat. They're improving but slowly.

What are you running?

Do you know that the box they put it in actually cools the vials?

Could also just be an incubator type box that is meant to keep constant temperature and clean air to its contents. If there are UV lights inside it might be a sterilizing box of some sort.

>I'm already roiding
Like, permacruise/TRT? Or bnc? Or cycling?

If you're lifting for yourself, just try to be the best you can be. You have no choice but to work with the hand you're dealt, but where you do have the choice is how much effort you want to put behind it.

If you're striving for some aesthetic that's incompatible with your build/frame, where is that desire coming from?

250mg test e e3d

It's basically my cruise. Bloodwork in a month or two to make sure I'm not dying but I plan on staying here until I'm not weak as fuck.

/thread

>even 5'9" getting love
>doomed at 5'8"

Maybe just drop to 250mg test per week and add 100 Tren ace EoD? That worked very well for me

>pic related

U gotta not with the quality m8

Did your dick die

Nope

But everyone's different

>tfw

At least my chest is developed... r-right Veeky Forums?

I can't afford mental sides atm and pinning even eod sounds awful.

I should be fine on just test. If I cut harder than -500/day I might lower to 250mg/week, but I should be able to get much bigger as time goes on. I've seen natties bigger than me yknow. 215 at 6'3" is kinda skinny if you aren't shredded.

>Like, permacruise/TRT? Or bnc? Or cycling?
Cruising on 250mg test e e3d until I'm satisfied enough with my strength that I'll be okay with cutting. Current goals are 225 push press for 3+ reps and 495 trap bar deadlift for 3+ reps. Once I manage that I'll drop to 125mg/e3d and cut to 10%

>If you're lifting for yourself, just try to be the best you can be. You have no choice but to work with the hand you're dealt, but where you do have the choice is how much effort you want to put behind it.
I am putting in enough work to drive progress. I'm just being a whiny cunt tonight, sucks being shit.

>If you're striving for some aesthetic that's incompatible with your build/frame, where is that desire coming from?
Mostly it's to be more functional athletically. There's a reason the standard wide shoulders, neat hips, forward feet, etc is attractive, and that's because it's functional. It's better for running, jumping, throwing shit, lifting shit.

I have fucked up hips. They're not bad enough I might as well kill myself, but still pretty fucked. The best I can ever do is rectangle. And they're not even functionally good. I have really really shitty hip ROM. I can't even squat to parallel without rounding my back, and that's bone structure, my femoral head smashes into the socket. Add to that the fact my right acetabulum is torqued forward so I'm probably gonna fuck up my SI joint and back while pursuing my hobby. I have pretty bad flat feet, again a bone structure thing, that has to do with the way my first metatarsal is shaped. So ankle mobility is fucked too, and I'll never be light on my feet

And that's just the start of it. Really fucked over since birth

Forgot to link

There's fucking more too.

Because my collar bones are a bit short and my arms are long, I can't fucking bench either. My shoulders impinge and it hurts like shit.

Oh, and I have the worst pubertal gyno Ive ever seen because a shitty jew fucking psychiatrist thought it was a good idea to give powerful antipsychotics to a hormonal depressed teenager.

There was a class action lawsuit about it but they paid off the judge. Seriously, I'll dig up the email I got about it from the law firm. They didn't outright say the judge was paid off but it's easy enough to read between the lines.

I can't afford the fucking surgery so I get to walk around with literal tits. I fucking hate my body, but the fuck am I supposed to do. If I killed myself my Dad, my little brother, my Mom, it would fuck them up so bad.

I'm just tired of getting shit on when I didn't do anything.

The medication was risperdal.

Probably being a bit presumptuous to say the judge was corrupt. But it's still a shit situation.

Here's a picture of my titties from a few years ago

>not on steroids
>already have gyno, bacne, and a shitty hairline (widow's peak)

Do I even have anything to lose at this point fellas?

Worse acne and gyno

>tfw you venting kills the thread

It happens.

>I can't afford the fucking surgery so I get to walk around with literal tits. I fucking hate my body, but the fuck am I supposed to do. If I killed myself my Dad, my little brother, my Mom, it would fuck them up so bad.
Didn't kill the thread. I just like to take really long showers after pins no matter how late it is.

Sorry to focus on just one aspect, but check out raloxifene. Get some pharma stuff (Evista?).

I'm sure you've heard of it before (as you are quite a thorough presenter/narrator, my dude), but pic related shows ralox is the real deal. I can't imagine your gyno won't see at least some improvement if you run a minimum of 60mg ED for at least 3 mo.

That legal stuff sounds like a huge disappointment. What sucks about that particular statute of limitation is that usually children (at 18 and below at the very least) do not have autonomy over their healthcare expenditures and are thereby unable to get the information/diagnoses needed, much less file/afford a lawsuit about it in between classes and studying.

Do you read philosophy/religious texts at all? Doing so might alleviate (even if temporarily) some of the body-centric anxiety by elevating your thoughts to different planes.

>I just like to take really long showers after pins no matter how late it is.

I get called weird for doing that, nice to know I'm not the only one

Thats a nice euphemism for whacking it

Good post guy

>cutting since november
>now need 3kg of pure fat gone and I'll be happy enough @ 10% BF, since it's that faggot shit lowerback fat that's remaining, and even 1kg of extra fat is absolutely insane when concentrated there
>actually stalling a bit now and felt so weak recently at work and now I just ate at maintenance (near 3k cals)

I dunno if I should take a breather and wait for my 2 week holiday to just do a 1500 deficit PSMF or maybe DNP if TM restocks it anytime in this lifetime.

Actually, odd story, I have trouble sleeping, so I listen to UltraHypnosis' guided sleep recordings on YouTube. I was scrolling through and I find their "requests" playlist, and they have a "Hands Free Orgasm" hypnosis recordings. There's no explicit sex talk, and you don't cum or even get a boner, but what DOES happen is, once you're going deeper into the trance every time she clicks her fingers, is that you reach the point where she basically tells you to cum while she's clicking like crazy, and you get these overwhelming waves of what I can only relate to the buzz you get after smoking weed, and it hits you over and over again. Then she puts you to sleep. It's comfy as fuck. Best "not sex" I've ever had. If anyone's trying it, its best to listen to her induction first so you're actually open to the hypnosis. Fun way to waste 20mins.

So how long after my last pin of the cycle should I go back to training like a natty?
Inb4 >cycle

kek no matter how swole you get the autism never leaves you.

You aren't taking anything for estrogen dude you're going to have high as fuck e2 doesn't matter how low prolactin in is your dick doesn't have tits.

You're not wrong

>high tren
>high eq
>high sdrol

how the fuck are you managing bp? i'd stroke the fuck out unless i dosed telmisartan or bled myself at the end of each month

My tests are always fine so ... I figured I was just one of 'those' people that reacted well, I haven't looked into iTunes depth.

>I haven't looked into iTunes depth.
word?

Fucking autocorrect on my phone, sorry!

*I haven't looked into it in depth*

How much dbol/winstrol do you need to cause irrepairable damage to roasties?

Can 10ccs of winstrol suspension mixed in a cocktail or any dessert cause enough damage?

the hormone would likely need to be sustained for virilization, and the taste of orals is pretty bad, especially if it were liquified

I need some advice from you fraud fags. Are there any drugs or whatever that will get rid of my natty gyno? I'm 18 so my doctor said that it should just clear up on its own but I've started to freak out today because my left nipple started hurting like a motherfucker when i woke up. To clarify I'm low body fat and i don't have any breast tissue, my nipples just have a small hard gland or whatever it's called. Please help me bros, I really don't want to be a freak or have surgery.

I miss anons asking what type of results they'd get running a Nolva only cycle.

What happened to this thread? What killed it?

Nolvadex took my puberty gyno down massively

Be aware that even if your hairline is currently past the point of no return it can look even worse after roids. I was clipping it weekly anyway but by the end of the week it now looks so shit I might have to up the cutting frequency.

>improving looks doesn't cure autism
yet Veeky Forums still exists after all these years

Not gonna work. Still share your devious plan pls, humor us.

Guy from the Netherlands here. I've been working out for 4 years and I want to jump on steroids. However I have no clue what a good start is, and how to acquire it in this country.

Does anybody know a way that could help me?

it was 7am est as of the time of your post dude

we're sleeping or heading to work

Hmm ..There never used to be a "dead" dead period. Although desu most of the activity was manletgains talking shit (Australian time) and people coming in to rip him to shreds.

Hey guys I'm 18 and want to use HGH to grow a little taller. I'm 1.80, 68kg and %8 bodyfat, how much should I use and for how long for mussel and height gainz. HGH looks too complicated compared with roids.

That's not going to happen unless you're filthy rich

Go to eroids and look at the top 10 websites that deliver to your country/region. Websites are a little over priced but if you don't know where else to get them from ...

A good start is 500mg per week of Testosterone Enanthate for 10 - 12 weeks.

It's not complicated. Just keep the vials in the fridge and watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=iS08GdBfMZc

>tfw spent the entire night from midnight until about 5:30 AM crippled with pain and shitting my brains out
>food poisoning the SECOND DAY of my mandatory attendance classes

just FUCK my SHIT up F A M

time to try and fucking sleep for two hours before class and hope this pain goes away

>only down 1.4lbs

I'll take that at least. Hopefully stuffing my face and continuing my surplus doesn't make me blow my intestines out more.

visiting some senpai over spring break because I have no other plans, taking qtczgf with

Dallas area

thanks, I was leaning towards ACE but I'll look more into ncsa.

What happens if you run out of money and can't finish your cycle of cycle off?

Nice quads, broski

I'd start PCT if you can't afford to keep going.

Will I be OK jabbing on Wednesday night instead of Thursday this week?

Taking .5 mg of prami and I feel like death 10 hours a day. Even at that much I still have very little sex drive and difficulty cumming but I doubt its estro related since I'm on my cruise dose.

What would be a comparable dose of Caber? Not sure if I should even bother with .25 e3d or go straight to .5

My doctor put me on Remeron for sleep. Anyone have experience with this? Will it fuck up muh rons?

depends on the ester

Test e and deca. I know they're long esters, but I like to religiously jab mon and thurs

Fucking hate that shit, take 15mg before bed and spend the entire next day like a zombie. Apparently it's an antidepressant too? I suppose with it increasing your appetite, it would be good for bulking, and it reduces prolactin, so it's good for tren gyno.