After how long of lifting did you guys start having woman randomly grab you for a feel of your muscles?

After how long of lifting did you guys start having woman randomly grab you for a feel of your muscles?

I've been lifting 10 months or so, my compliments are basically "You look strong" or "you have a nice figure".

I've got some bad news for you

I'm nothing but bad news, hit me up with that truth.

6 months in, with shit lifts and no gains to be seen.
I lifted some boxes and realigned some cabinet doors. Folks have very low standards for strength.

Hmm how come it has yet to happen to me? I don't think i'm ugly either and always get told i'm cute etc..

Yet i never get squeezed up. Maybe i'm not big enough.

Year to year and a half. More people start to take notice. My grandma pointed out I have a huge ass.

>always get told i'm cute
Cute is what girls say to guys who they dont want to fuck but dont want to offend

They don't say it to me directly, they tell their friends and or my supervisor who is friends with all the girls at work for example

>When is that cute fucking guy coming to work??

Last thing they said to him. By the way you're dead wrong, fucked many girls who thought i was "cute".

>By the way you're dead wrong, fucked many girls who thought i was "cute".
You were a pitstop for their Chads, sorry bro you're not making it

>You were a pitstop for their Chads

My dick don't care, though.

But your mind does, you lost to the Chad

Different user here. You shut up virgin. Cute is as good as pussy in the bank. Girls fuck guys they consider cute. Sourced from me, supreme fuck boy slut

>different user
>same grammar
Sure thing unattractive guy who got a girl one time to sympathy fuck you

the autism.. i physically cringed

I'm an old fag whose fucked 75-80 girls. You know nothing

women put their panties on their head and stare at me like this

Only family and bros have complemented me at 2 years in, fuckin hell...

>arms 16in
>40in chest.
>50in shoulders
>15 percent bodyfat.
>5'9
Still no mires from girls, been called sexy in the past before tho.

After lifting for years, aside from family I didn't get direct compliments. But I was able to get with girls who were attracted by my body (and wouldn't have been with my scrawny ass beforehand), strangers started calling me "big guy," shit like that.

Sorry brah, but you aint gonna make it.

Speak for yourself, because i already know i will make it.

Just kinda happened. Now it just keeps happening. Ugh. Why can't they just keep their hands to themselves? God.

Nah bruh, not on gains alone. You gotta swagger in with confidence on these hoes and slam ya dick on the table, know what Im sayin?