RAISED LIKE A BITCH

>you were given almost everything growing up
>mom/dad made food for you all the time
>parents took care of your laundry
>you live with your parents currently
>they still do everything listed above

Does anyone else experience this? This is how I was raised (only child), and am currently still in this situation, I can't help but wish my parents did things a lot different. Having being raised like this has contributed to my laziness and I fucking hate it, it's almost like it's embedded in my DNA.

How do I fix my self?

Start by getting a job and moving out. Everything will come together.

Step 1. Stop blaming them and start blaming yourself. Even if it "really is" their fault there's nothing they can do to fix it now, it's all on you. Faggot.

Start doing shit before they can get to it.

>it's not your fault
>balme yourself
How_to_be_a_cuck.txt

I currently do work, the reason I'm still at home is because I might go back to college.
Okay, I blame my self. Now how do I fix it
But why do it when someone does it for me, that's the problem I run into and when they don't do it my shit just piles up, I think I'm just a lazy person and always will be.

Shut the fuck up and appreciate that your parents love you and did their best for you. Stop being a lazy fuck and improve yourself and tell your parents that you love them for fuck's sake.

I know probably bait but if it's real this kind of autism makes me rage.

>not taking responsibility for your situation
how_to_meme_too_hard_on_mongolian_squirrel_skinning_forum.txt

Actually wallowing in self pity and not taking responsibility for yourself is the definition of cuck. Grab yourself by the fucking balls man, telling you right now this is feminine as fuck. How old are you? You better be less than a year out of high school.

I bet if your parents gave you the hard knock life you would complain about how they didn't do anything for you. Fucking pathetic.

It is if it's your faukt. You on the other hand suggest to blame yourself when your parents are abusive booze addicts but hey they gave you life!

>always

You're a cunt and always will be.

You live in the first world faggot. If you're a fuck up don't act like you didn't have 1000 chances to turn it around. Maybe if you weren't so concerned rationalizing the fact that you're a waste of oxygen you wouldn't be one.

I'm not him I live in Ukraine.

Move out. Then you're forced to something at sone point

>Ukraine
>All of their parents are abusive alcoholics
>somehow a decent amount of them turn out alright
You're just weak

I kind of know that feel. I grew up spending most of my time with a hispanic grandmother who let me eat whatever the fuck I wanted, so of course I was a fat cunt at like, age 4.

>let me eat 3 bean and cheese tacos by myself on the regular just for lunch
>let me drink as much soda as I wanted
>never said no to me eating more

>tfw barely recovering from the 'I can eat what I want' mentality
>lost 20Ib so far

Long road ahead, but worth it.

>"contributed to my laziness"
That's all on you you silly boy

>"blame yourself for things you cant control/arent your fault"

good start i guess

>get shot
>Veeky Forums says you shouldnt loathe in self pity and blame yourself for being in bulltes way

totally makes sense guys.
not an implanted dogma i promise.

>all those people... I could have saved them
>it's not your fault, don't blame yourself officer

>waah my pawents spoiled me by making me tendies and washing my dirty underwear every day now I can't into grown resposibimalities
>it's not your fault, don't blame yourself bro

See the difference you memeing faggot?

So psychiatry is wrong?

>le broad terms
So physics are wrong?

All we're saying is be positive, take ownership when shit goes south however crazy it may seem to take ownership and be willing to work to fix it.
Don't bother with self hatred it won't get you far, plus takes time away from you working like a madman to actually make yourself better

Blaming your parents for your poor attitude to taking responsibility is itself a manifestation of the problem.

Fuck you slavu ukrainu. My ex was from kiev. She is a stripper now becuase she has to support you filthy pieces of shit there in her homeland because you are a bunch of no good liars

Blame yourself you're a fucking white male for Christ's sake!

Your parents didn't diddle your privates, they just didn't make you do fucking chores once a week. Stop acting like a bitch by blaming your shortcomings on others.

You guys will laugh and hate at things like feminists claiming that things like the wage-gap exists because women can't into salary negotiations because of muh societal structures. You joke about them getting PTSD from mean Twitter comments, yet you'll eagerly claim that your coddling-PTSD is a legit reason to why you can't function like an adult

>15 posters in thread
>he still thinks it's one person

Can i get back on track? I am 24, dropped out of med school last year. Pls help.

I live on my buddies couch literally across the country from my home state

>I'm illiterate: the post
You is a plural pronoun too. My posts are directed at anyone who would agree with OP about their tough spoiled upbringing

Move the fuck out of your parents house and get your lazy ass out in the real world.

You really think you'll do anything of note in college being such a lazy piece of shit?

Move out, get your shit together. You want to go to school? Harden up amd do it while working to support yourself living on your own. You'll snap out of your lazy tendencies or fail miserably.

Move out.