Wrist Wraps

I wanna get some wrist wraps since my wrists have started hurting after doing some exercises, mostly overhead press. I was wondering what brand you guys would recommend, never really bought any gym equipment so far

Other urls found in this thread:

liftinglarge.com/Max-RPM-Powerlifting-Wrist-Wraps?AffId=33
youtube.com/watch?v=QdxIJGF-6Uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

liftinglarge.com/Max-RPM-Powerlifting-Wrist-Wraps?AffId=33

inb4 I have shit wrists

Yes I know, I do, which is why I want to get the wrist wraps in the first place, my wrists are shit and I'd rather continue going up in weight on my lifts without worrying about any damage being done to them in the long term

What length would you suggest getting? I've heard 18-20 inches is pretty good from what I've looked into, not too sure though

Budget = Rogue Fitness
$$$ = Gangsta Wraps

fix your grip.

I have wrist issues from doing upholstery so long. Carpal tunnel problems, etc. Would these wraps help my wrists? I seem to get tendinitis every other month or so :(

dont get 12, get around 18-20

My dude. Work on your wrist flexibility. That's exactly what I'm seeing when I see your post. Look up that shit.

if you dont mind waiting a month aliexpress is the best for lifting straps and wraps since everything on the western market is chinese rebrand anyway.

Trips confirm your grip is shit

I have wrist pain in my left arm when benching with a conventional grip and can't continue but when I do suicide grip on my bench it goes away 90%.

Is this something that a wrist strap could help on?

What type of wrist wraps are ipf legal and where can i get them in canada? Thinking of getting rogue brand from their website bit not sure if its legal

Not OP but what would you suggest for wrist mobility and strengthening? I've been doing the most basic versions of these 3x a week youtube.com/watch?v=QdxIJGF-6Uk but my wrists just feel weaker

That entire video was pretty good for wrist mobility imo. Another one I love to do is this. They key I've found is to make sure th base of your palms have no space in them at first, and then to slowly push it to the point right before there is such a space.

why even people leave that loop over the thumb? it feels and looks stupid af

>tfw my wrists are getting progressively smaller as years go by.
>tfw watches that snugly fit you now dance around your twiggy wrists.

Is 18-20 fine for a wristlet?

learn how to grip the bar properly. I'm a wristlet and i used to have wrist pains for over a year untill i found out i was gripping the bar wrong. 80% of my wrist pain is now gone. also work on wrist flexibility.

I started using wraps when i had the pains but they didn't really help

I bought some that size recently and have small wrists and they seem about right.

Or try lifting heavy OHP or dips. Your type of grip wont do shit.

biotech usa hurr

Ty