>"Just lift bro. Ur gonna make it"

>tfw too natty to lift the aluminum

god i'm so glad i got clean

congrats man! I've been clean since 2011 :D

>tfw didn't get dirty in the first place

feelsgoodmang

made a good choice, drugs mess up your head more than your body

that's awesome!

I got clean in August. It's been a tough road but life is infinitely better these days.

fuck yeah dude keep it up. life just gets easier and easier the more you work at it

please explain more. any personal experience?

I used to shoot heroin and smoke crack. when u do drugs your brain says peace out to literally everything that doesn't revolve around getting high. I used to rob houses and mug people to get well. quit cold turkey in 2011, I have PTSD from drug years and am trying to fix myself through therapy and being healthy.

stay away from dope.

What would you think of a 24 year old guy who gives a 17 year old girl cocaine for the first time in her life. Street execution worthy offence yes or no.

don't take advantage of underage girls you fuckin chimo

You should be beaten to death

Wasn't me, a girl I know told me she went on a road trip with some guy and he held something under her nose and told her to sniff, turns out it was cocaine. I want to curbstomp his brains out.

I see the drugs fucked with your reading comprehension

"a guy" could refer to anyone including the poster

cocaine is nothing

guy that asked you here

glad your in better place man

is it nothing that she still uses it

its something that she has poor willpower

No, cocaine is not "nothing". It might pale when compared to heroin, but it still fucks you up

Of course she has no willpower, she's a 17 year old girl, but she wouldn't be using if he hadn't hooked her in the first fucking place.

You are a piece of shit regardless, degenerate scum.

i mean, i guess thats true. but don't you think when she realized she'd just done cocaine that maybe she would think about not doing it again?

it's totally right to be mad about him doing it to her in the first place but it's not like he did it to her the next time she did cocaine, and the next time, and the next time, so on and so forth

He's one of those glory boys who thinks he's gods gift to mankind just because he served as a grunt. I would take great pleasure in executing him.

calm down Mohammed, it wasn't your goat

what kind of weak willed faggot gets hooked on coke after one time? fuck me...

okay you didnt actually reply to my post

this desu, I willingly did coke during a party a few months ago and have not ever felt some kind of addictive urge to do it again

and you are a edgy faggot
congrats

regards user

(edit: thanks for the gold!)

Any other druggies in this thread? I've never known any drug addicts and i don't know anything about drugs, is interesting hearing people's stories

Lifting helped me get over the post-druggie depression. Everything was so dull and I had no energy after quitting dope and crack. I was a lanky skeleton aswekl and lifting helped me eat alot and eat healthy and I look good now.
Almost nobody knows I was a junkie for a year, even my closest friends did not know I robbed dealers to feed my habit and that I was homeless for 2 months.
I know 2 guys that wanted to follow my example and they bought deca/test and wanted to quit dope and start lifting (I didn't use roids and insisted they didn't either. Of course they didn't listen). They looked like slightly buffed sickly zombies after 2 months. They almost didn't lift and never ate kek.
Since this is a bit of a blog post/vent I'm gonna continue whining. My older brother got me hooked on dope because he knew I had money and a job (which I lost). Hr stayed at my appt, ate my food, smoked my dope and if that wasn't enough he'd steal from me. Last time I saw him was 3 months ago, before that I broke off contact when I quitted and he tried to get me to buy him dope. 3 months ago he broke into my appt, I came home and wanted to clean the place a bit up and shower. A top tier qt, who is now my current gf, was coming over. The fucking retard was smoking dope and cooking crack at my place, everything smelled like shit. Was so disappointed I didn't look him into his eyes, asked him to leave. He said "I didn't think you'd mind bro. Just wanted to share some crack with my little brother, it's not like I'm shooting up or something". I was disgusted and he left. Called the girl to say I'm a bit late and asked her to come and hour later. Started to clean and when I wiped down the top of a closet I felt a sting. My brother had hidden a dirty needle there. I was furious, I never shot up or used needles. And now I could get a disease because my junkie pathetic excuse for a brother couldn't dispose his needles properly. I now have hep c.

If this is true, my advice is you sell all your shit, move out of that place, change your number and everything and you never fucking come back. The damage has been done and you get only one life, so there's no use wasting it holding onto baggage that not only holds you down but is harming you.

I was in a bad spot too I reached the boiling point where I said fuck it, fuck your "friends" and family that treat you like shit. You would be surprised how easy it is to turn your life around and start over. It's one of the hardest decisions you will ever make in your life but later on when you reflect, you won't regret it.

I experimented with drugs from 15 to 25. Did pretty much everything besides Pcp and ayahuasca. I'm glad I experimented with drugs and I came out ok. I don't understand how some people don't naturally just grow out of it though.

>Street execution worthy offence yes or no.

no lmao. it's her choice to accept or decline it.

Used to slam fat lines of coke

Now im disgusted by needles

Never did anything more than a bump of coke but I used to hit the vodka pretty hard. Been sober for a month now and god I love how clear my mind is.

Keep your head up anons we're all gonna make it.

Live in the hood. One of my neighbors had meth, curiosity got the best of me. Been doing it almost weekly for the past 5 months.

Agreed to meet up with online qt who is visiting city near me. Been lifting since October so feel confident.

Justify doing meth so "I'll be good to drive" when I got to the airport I was probably looked sprung out of my mind.

We actually hook up but I can't get hard due to all the meth in my system. She basically told me to leave the next day and texted me she couldn't meet up with me again while here.

Never again bros. Threw out the rest of my stash. We will all make it.

You're an idiot.