Veeky Forumsizens, want to share your cheap bulk ideas? I'm broke as fuck right now and lost all my strength weight...

Veeky Forumsizens, want to share your cheap bulk ideas? I'm broke as fuck right now and lost all my strength weight. Want to try and put it back on but I need the cheapest bulking tips. Milk is not cheap where I am living right now.

I live in Norway by the way, if that helps.

Gimme your best, you beatiful, crazy bastards.

Peanut Butter

cummies

pinto beans

It's also super expensive here. Like, a luxury item.

monitoring this thread.
In The Netherlands for school right now and have been forced into a slow cut because bulking is unfeasible and only have ~35 euro/ week for groceries

Chili and Red beans and rice were go to bulking items. Dont have a lot of the ingredients needed over here...

I know that feel bro. You'vejust got to convince yourself that it's better to be lean than big.

If you buy organic sure, but regular peanut butter with some added oil is cheap. The ones from Coop and Bunnpris are good.
Oats, pasta, rice, butter. Kiwi has the cheapest eggs where I live, but they're still kinda expensive.

Yea its alright cause I am leaner than I have ever been. But sometimes I just want to work on strength and it is really tough when you are on a cut.

On a related note, the lifting culture over here is non-existent. I only DL 180 kg, and I am one of the strongest guys here. not sure about the feels

how can you guys bulk on peanut butter which is 83.7% fat? I understand its healthy fat, but it still destroys your macrosc

> bulking
> caring about macros

Int CurrentWeight = 155;

Int GoalWeight = 175;

//Coconut oil, oats, calorie
// dense nuts (cashew, walnut,
// almond), rice, whole grain
// breads, buy sliced deli meats
//in bulk for cheap,frozen or
// fresh veggies for health

If CurrentWeight

Kjop Mills

Where I live you can buy a large bag of white rice for six bucks and a pallet of 60 eggs for six bucks. That's 32000 kcal for the white rice with 7000 grams of carbs and 3600 kcal for the eggs with 320 grams a protein, for 12 dollars.

Oats man. Buy the regual oats for what, 20 kr a kg? 100 grams is over 400 kcals and about 10 grams of protein. Mix with 2 dl milk and sugar for extra calories and protein.

Fellow Dutchie here, cutting /w a 140 kg deadlift. People be mirin' while I'm not even that big, it's great.

Ground beef (20+% Fat)
Potatoes
Cheese

Just salt and pepper

Its bland enough that you can just eat it over and over again kind of like rice or somthing

lol, faggot

>Mix with 2 dl milk
What did he mean by this

200 ml ?

Calorie dense foods being.
>Peanuts and peanut butter.
>Cashews.
>Bananas.
>Oatmeal, milk and honey.
>Rice and pasta.
>Butter.
>Whole milk.

I'd cook some oatmeal, drop it in a blender with a banana or two, some pb, and milk, god tier calorie dense shake.

Forgot olive oil and butter, cook and dress your food with that shit.