I think I might have the most physically demanding job on fit

I think I might have the most physically demanding job on fit.

is there anyone else who thinks they do? like a coal miner or...pro athlete?

Other urls found in this thread:

seafarers.org/jobs/uafaq.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Marine 0317

Unless you're SOF or some shit I prolly got you beat bro

special forces in northern scandinavia.
Try living and operating outside in -40 degrees for a month you pleb

Dick waving, the thread.

You're all a bunch of faggots.

im the ceo of my own neet enterprise.

So Firefighter/Paramedic.

Assuming you are as well, it is demanding, but not super hero level demanding. Anyone with basic nominal and normal fitness for a man in his 30s could do our job. What's changed is how men are not "normally" fit and what should be normal is now athlete level.

Deck hand on a merchant ship.

I don't know if it's the most physically demanding but it is statistically the most hazardous civilian industry to work in.

Also being at sea gives me a reason to work out 4-5 days a week instead of 2-3

What do you do ? Help the asylum seekers settle in ? Provide Mylar blankets to refugees raping your women ?

Scandinavian special forces top fucking kek

> implying there are any women in northern scandinavia
> implying refugees want asylum in the most unfriendly climate in the world

Kek all you want, ignoramus, and heed my warning to never come here. You will not survive for long.

>he typed, sitting at his desk, in an air conditioned building

I reckon I burn more calories over a working week than any other profession.

I'm a postman (mailman)
I walk 10-12 miles every day, carrying a bag, up lots of hills and stairs.

Yeah its not intense, but I doubt many other professions aside of actual training atheletes use as much total energy per day as I do.

Firefighters spend half the day sat around. The frequency of actual intense mettle testing events is pretty sparse (and I know this because I used to be a part-time firefighter and the wholetime guys were generally pretty lazy, those in shape were not so because of the job)

I guess you've never heard of canvassing. We didn't get to call our day either. Out front 10-8 or 9 knocking. And I walked 4 miles to work and then walked back home.

yeah but thats not a real job

Mining is hardly super physically demanding. Even as a labor contractor, the worst thing I did was pouring a bit of concrete.

Yep, my brother cycles on a bike with his post bags, total weight can be near 100kg.

His legs are way better than mine, I squat 150kg on the reg.

*isn't

I work as a dump truck on a lithium mine.

>Special Forces of Scandinavia
>Operation Wife's Son is a go
kek

I have the most demanding job. I have to talk with attractive females everyday while maintaining eye contact and not sperging out.

*is

I'm a city carrier for the USPS... In Juno Alaska.

ye postman/bike messenger are way the fuck up there

also I'd fucking KILL for a job at canada post

warehouse dude

mostly just sit inside a forklift and fill papers all day

If Somalis can survive, so would I. Norwegian cuties need some love from real men.

operation wife's son is a go

>labor contractor
do that in a developing country. 14 hours a day, saturday included, with sleeping on the site. Never fucking again. I can't imagine how people can do that shit for years.

>operation wife's son

If you really were, wouldn't you know how it's spelled?

What is this meme, I don't even

have fun being a walmart greeter in 20 years

Army 11b what's up you fuckin pog

Implying he won't have his college paid for on top of getting paid to go to college every month when he gets out.

How did you even find a job like that? Is it intercontinental trading? TELL ME WHAT I MUST DO

>college automatically gets you a job
>current year

KEK

Where in my post did I say college automatically gets you a job?

I'm a lumberjack. Not as physically demanding as it was 50 or even 25 years ago, not as high peak activity level as EMTs or Firefighters or Special Forces, but I think it's close on being consistently among the most active, or among the most physically demanding jobs around. Like I said, my activity definitely doesn't peak as high as a lot of you guys, but a work day is pretty constantly on at a reasonable level for the entire time I work.

have you lost any fingers?

No, I've been pretty spot on with workplace safety. I've seen very few accidents so far, I've only been in the job for two years though.

get on my level, geologist, up to 30km a day in mountains,

Indre troms?

In cuckology, marrying a single mother with a child that isn't yours is the most shameful state of living. You're basically a sparrow who takes support for the cuckoo

jepp

yeah I get it now, a bit slow on my memeing today

Commercial diving is pretty goddamn physically challenging.

Process tech in a gold Gold mine same days are cruisy others your flat out the whole 12 hours especially since we are under staffed

Untill a year ago, I worked in a steel factory as an industrial cleaner. Shoveling ore 8+ hours a day, not as risky as some, but definitely very labour intense.

fire fighters dont do shit there are no fires since the 90s

Forester here, I do aprox. that too but only for 4-5 months of the year.

11b I have seen some former 11b that are in their 20's one of them is in my Reserve Unit couldn't even pass a pt test after being out of the big Army for only 6 months.

Automated software tester/ developer
I put in about 8 hours a week updating code and every day I spend 15 extra minutes starting tests and emailingresults. Pretty demanding desu

I work with frozen vegetables in 25kg bags or boxes that range from 330kg-500kg.

The same bag is often lifted 2 times in the process of filling the bag, sewing it and stacking it.
The boxes for bigger bulks weigh 55kg and have to be dragged across the floor.

Then there is often running involved. On busy days i need 5000kcals to maintain weight. on days im lifting i need to eat another 1000.

But ive never been in better shape in my life.

oh, don't get me wrong, most days it's chill as fuck. But sometimes ifeel like i'm just going to die halfway in the middle of nowhere, especially in extreme temperatures.

Lol

That's embarrassing desu

Then what the hell do you DO up there? Just patrol on the off chance that when WW3 happens they start invading the frigid ass end of Scandinavia first?

seafarers.org/jobs/uafaq.asp

This is how I got into the industry. Youll be miserable and hate yourself for your first year. Also if you have a girlfriend shes going to cheat on you.

You're welcome.

Kek, OP thinks his "profession" is demanding even on a normie level. You should try lifting for aesthetics and living the lifestyle. There is a reason why people like Seid look the way they do. Hard fucking work and 24/7 discipline which might sound a bit out of this world for you lazy wagecucks.

>muh cuuuldds
>snufffleess
I am a spanish LEGIONARY, i have a PhD in goats and I have to keep a fit shaven 10/10 male bearmode body and a perfext tan and dress like a slut(male) while being 100% hetero.

Also the military stuff at 40°c to -10 but thats easy.

I work at kumon but I ship out to osut at the end of this month.

Industry is highly cyclical and its fucked right now because of a massive glut in excess capacity.
Also, finding berths as an American or any Westerner in general is relatively difficult because Flips, Indonesians, and Malays are willing to work for pennies on the dollar.

Not if you're a deck officer. Go to a maritime Academy. Six figures first year after graduation and see the world.

Takk for tjenestegjoringen din. Hilsen sivil.

I remember a day when firefighters weren't the most insufferably self-congratulatory ego strokers on the planet.

Heng deg

TOP KEK

Btfo

Do you have ptsd?

women, old people, and fatties all work as firefighters lmao senpai

Wildland firefighters work five times harder, city boy

you are basically a landscaper dawg

Fuck meg for å sette pris på alle de som frivillig beskytter landet vårt right?? Jævla idiot

Fellow leatherhead here, what do you staff? Pumper? Truck? I alternate between engine and the stick.

>Firefighters spend half the day sat around.
Yea, if you don't take your job or training seriously and respond to a working fire and could only save the foundation because all you did was "sat around."

>Juno

Kys. This is like saying I'm a mail carrier in Stockholm, you fucking retard.

I seduce MILFs for a living.

The Stockholm metropolitan area is about as populous as the metropolitan areas of Portland, Orlando, San Antonio, Pittsburgh or Sacramento. About 2.3 million people. You absolute fucking American (yes I am using that as a pejorative).

Hold kjeft

Why did you spell the city you live in incorrectly. What a fucking kike.

Also, Juneau gets barely any snow-- just rains daily. You're a lying kike bro.

ok muhammed

I'm a garbage man. RIP knees and back.

welder/mechanic/steel worker here

i moved around 1.3tons of steel today, in 8.5 hours, without help. this happens 3/5 days a week.

lab researcher
>I spend a lot of time on feet :^)

i19?

I worked foundation repair for a year and that beats the shit out of you. You have to dig under the footings of the house (one old apartment building i worked on had footings 14 feet deep) and then install drive heavy metal piers into the soil till it hits something load bearing. The motor that drives it into the ground is also heavy as fuck.
I stayed fat because i did not know how to feed myself properly at the time and they gave us a food stipend when we had to work out of town, which was a lot.

get off of Veeky Forums, Kevin

This advanced care paramedic here. I don't know what it's like in the states but pcp's here are either fat or skinny except for the newbies. Only people that look like they lift are ACP, ICP and tactical medics.

just passed my EMT basic test and applying for work. d-does this mean my gainz are gonna get gobbled by my ambulance?

Former firefighter turned electircal lineman here

Firefighting is monstrously hard 10% of the time, and 90% of the time you're either working out, eating food, or cleaning/maintaining shit.

Linework, especially transmission linework, is monstrously hard, 10-14 hours a day, 5-7 days a week. I thought I would be fine considering my background in FF and military, but I have to say that linework is genuinely the most physically demanding thing I have ever done

that died when volunteer departments started letting in every mallninja that asked

Sup EMTbro. I've been at it for 2 years, going for my medic's now. Just get into tupperware meal prep and make time for gym. The fat bastard EMTs and medics are the ones who work 100+ hour weeks and eat nothing but pizza n chinese. You can do it bro. Also congrats on passing the NREMT! (assuming you're murican)

fucking kek

how long did it take you to find a job? I haven't heard back from a few places and it's been almost a week

Det var litt homo mann. skjerp deg

Sup Brad, have you seen Jason lately?

Jeg ser ikke problemet med å takke dem som er i militæret og er villige til å ofre livet sitt for Norge asså hva faen folkens?