For all the /r9ks/ and feels, I have a story for you

For all of the lonely, depressed, and virgin anons out there, I have a story for you, and this might be the most pathetic bullshit you ever read, but this is my 2016 story.
The title of this story is called "force", and is what happened to me over 2016. This will show you why you should live life without forcing things to go a certain way, as you will, without a doubt, fail like I did. Please learn through my mistakes so that you don't have to learn the hard way. There is a lot that happened between these segments, but I'll keep the story as short as I can.

January 2016 was when I got my new job. With this new job, I got money. At the time, I was just a skinnyfat idiot who thought he was going to be rolling in cash.

So the cash came in quickly. Got in, met a cutie at work who instantly started hitting on me, and time passed. Made slow relationships with the girl, found out she is in a weird literal love/hate relationship, she bitches about her fiance all the time, dude is ripped, he's an asshole..yada yada yada. More time passes, and she continues to flirt with me. Keep in mind, I was a virgin last year.
It's July. I got enough money to put down for a 2016 V8 mustang. Woohoo. Power goes to my head, I'm making great dosh, hell, I'll even sign up for a mastercard black card that's made of metal to show off even more. At the time, I thought I was hot shit with my new job, but I wanted a girl. I thought that the only way to get a girl was with money, so I bought a flashy new car and got a cool lookin credit card. To top it off, I got two very expensive silver rings. One that is brand Lazaro Soho New York, and another ring by Proclamation Jewelry. On my new credit card, I already racked up 3 grand.

More time passed, and I started to go to a new university! My new job pays for school, so why not go to a cool and expensive university? The school is internationally known for accepting students from all over the world, and me being half japanese and french, I clinged onto a Japanese girl that I met...
STORY CONTINUES....

So with this new Japanese girl I met, I asked if she would like to go out with me to have some fun some time. The exchange students don't have any way to leave the campus during their semester time there, so the Japanese girl was pretty bored. She asked me if she could bring some friends. I told her she could bring two since I told her my car could only fit a total of 4. She said okay, and would let me know when she was free on Saturday.
Saturday came, and the Japanese girl texted me. She said she was bringing two girls. One from Korea, and one from Brazil. After work, I went to the school to pick them up. They all were shocked and awed from the mustang that was ready to pick them up. In my foolish mind, I thought at the time "Great, I know I'll fuck at least one of them ;) ". So off we went.

We went to Dave N' Busters. A place where you can have some adult-arcade fun. To try to impress them even more, I told all the girls "I'm paying for all of you tonight!" And they were hesitant at first, but I just kept saying "my treat, my treat." And guess what? I put all the money on my brand new metal credit card. That night, I spent 150 dollars. More money down the drain…so we went through the arcade. However, in the arcade, the girls were having fun, but they didn't really talk to me. None of them were really focused on anything other than playing games with each other and getting tickets. Rarely did any of them even talk to me….more time passed. Eventually they all got tons of tickets and went to the prize room, where they spent 30 minutes figuring out what plushie they wanted. I felt warm inside to spend time with these girls, even though they didn't really acknowledge me. I felt like I could buy someone's love, but that is not the case in life…so eventually they got their toys and we drove back to the school. With me dropping off the girls, they were talking about how they'd like to go get sushi some time, I asked if they wanted to go next weekened, and the Japanese girl said "we'll think about it."
Time passed, and I never saw them again.

I was depressed, and I was also in debt. One coworker asked what was wrong with me, and I told him I was lonely. He told me, "hey, use Tindr! That's where I met my now-to-be fiance!" I told him "I don't have any cool pictures." He replied "so just take some pictures with you and your friends!" To which I smugly said with hidden anger "I have none." So more time passed…eventually, I found myself sitting on my bed. It was around September at the time, and I swore to myself I would both find an excellent job in 2016, along with losing my virginity. I was on a die-hard mission, so I downloaded Tindr.

Eventually in October, I swiped with a nerdy looking girl. She was lonely in all of her pictures except for one, where she was sitting with a bunch of other emo looking girls. She started the conversation first. She was a cutter, she hated life, and slowly we talked. She was the weird kind of emo girl that instantly asked me in a silly way if I had anything that I could shove in her ass. I smugly shitposted back, and she invited me to the wafflehouse some days later as we talked. She was weird, and I mean on how she was addicted to talking about death, suicide, cutting, blood, and anime. I thought to myself (Veeky Forums would love you) but never made that joke to her. Eventually more time passed, we started having feels for eachother, and I decided I was going to fuck her. Not just anywhere though! A fancy hotel….so I told her that we should fuck in a hotel, and she agreed. Need I say this girl is incredibly poor. Her dad died and she and her mom live off his social security.
At the time, I didn't give a shit how much I spent. It all went on credit cards. I bought condoms for the first time, I bought so much alcohol, wine for her, strawberry lubricant, tons of food…eventually we met up in the hotel. I was nervous when we both got inside, so as she was talking to me, I just drank…and drank. Eventually to the point where when I was sitting on the hotel couch and she was on the bed, I asked her "god damnit you're so far away, just come over here and get on your knees." And she laughed. Of course she wanted to play hard to get, blah blah I ran over to the bed, I fucked her, giant tits, put it in her vag and even her asshole because she loved my size and was kinki, hotel room was so fucked up I'm surprised I didn't get charged a cleaning fee the next day…However, that night I didn't cum because I was so drunk and had whiskey dick.

>he goes outside
Kill yourself faggot normie

Time passes, and she gets pissed at me because I stop talking to her. She wanted help with money and I stopped replying because I got what I wanted, but was in a hole of 15 grand in debt in November, owed 35 grand in my car, and other debt in other places. Eventually, I explained to her that I had no money, and she told me she was off to find a sugar daddy, since she needs help financially. She thought I would help her because I gave her $250 randomly one night because she was super poor and her mom told her to find a job, but she couldn't because she had a health problem…either way, I eventually lost her.
I eventually learned that the girl was never into me, but only wanted to fuck me for money, as did the Japanese girl only wanted to use me for her benefit, and other girls that I tried to hard to impress, but never could.
Remember that one girl I talked about at the start? The one who I work with who hit on me even though she was taken by her fiance? Out of more stupidity, I thought I could win her buy bringing a GIANT FUCKING BOX to work. That box had $400 worth of goods of EVERYTHING SHE LOVES. When she opened it, she cried. She said I was the best guy ever. That entire year, I was trying to impress her, and I told her she should leave her guy for me, and that he's an asshole and doesn't treat her right.
A laugh came, as she held her new teddy bear and wore the new hiking backpack I got her. "What's so funny?" I asked. She said…

"You're nice to me and all, but even though he's an asshole, he has nice muscles, and I love how he can throw me around and I love laying on his rock hard chest. I can't wait to fuck him tonight because I'm dressing as his little elf" I was speechless that a girl who was next to a bunch of shit I bought her told me that, even though he only got her a tire-inflator…literally…a tire inflator…so I went home, depressed. It was Christmas Eve, and I cried. Hard. In my mustang. I shouted in anger
Then it hit me…and it hit me hard. That night, I thought of how much money I invested in all the girls who didn't give a shit about me personally. How I tried to buy their love, and I learned that it is impossible to do so. With my debt-ridden credit card on christmas night, I went to go buy a big bottle of whiskey, and raged until I passed out. The next morning, I swore to myself that I will never buy another thing for a girl until she cares for me first. After Christmas, I went to a club fitness, and I signed up for a membership. The guy who signed me up was huge and muscular, but I told him this….
"Take a good look at me now, because even though I'm the smallest guy in here, I'll make the strongest guy feel like a wimp."

It's 2017. I have work to do, and debt to pay off.

Take note. Be confident, make your own rules, don't think you can buy women for more than a one night stand. You can't buy respect or love. You can only earn it.

THE END

>tldr : you were a materialistic sad cunt who thought you could buy the affection of others, now you're a new years fag whos probably gonna quit in a month
good job user, here's a pro-tip being swoll wont fix the shit personality you have, although it might help you fuck some chicks if you're not 100% socially retarded, which it seems like you are.

pshh, I will not quit.

I am not socially retarded, as my job requires only social skills. I just don't know how to swoon bitches as it appears the only thing that gets them is swole bodies.

>IMPLYING

breh you're fucking retarded.

takes 1 to know 1

aye good job dere mane. also never date a cutter both of my exes were and they were pre crazy. im also a cutter (well i was) no homo but then i found my passion: lifting, we all gonna make it

Thanks for the story OP. I dont kbow what to say, i guess some lessons are more expensive than others. But at least by telling your story here some of us are getting a life lesson too, so youre paying for our life lessons. If that makes you feel any better. Sorry, i tried. I honestly hope you make it

lol your a fuckin fag

> cuck

>"Take a good look at me now, because even though I'm the smallest guy in here, I'll make the strongest guy feel like a wimp."
please be real. please let there be someone this autistic

at least he's aware now, cuntos

this was a well put together story if anything.
you honestly remind me of elliot rodger.. except you figured out money only gets you so far. and he just killed people.

also im gonna have to call you a fag for this one.
> "Take a good look at me now, because even though I'm the smallest guy in here, I'll make the strongest guy feel like a wimp."

thanks lad

what can I say, I was askin to be called a fag. Kinda impossible since I won't want to use gear, so this natty fucker can only hope for the best.

this is the most autistic shit ive read this year and i spend quite some time here

At least he got laid. Most of the fucks can't do that on here.

Fucking this, made the biggest mistake 2016 autumn and sticked dick in crazy. Never stick dick in crazy.

>rewrite in greentext pls

im too stupid to read a few paragraphs

the post

>"too stupid to read a few paragraphs"
>can't condense his shitty story down enough to make it pleasant
>can't get to the generic point quick enough
>calls other people stupid
Not same guy btw OwO

I wish I could fuck a girl with big jugs

I know this girl with huge tits and I want to put my dick between then so badly, but she blocked me for being pro Trump, despite us being kind of friends for a year before that

I thought Elliot Rodgers died?

Bro, this is the swollest board on Veeky Forums and everyone is still a sad cunt, getting swole doesn't fix anything. Either way, it's mandatory to say that we're all gonna make it, brah.