Enjoyable ab exercises

Currently I do hanging knee raises, crunches, russian twists, and barbell side bends, and desu I find myself stopping due to boredom with those exercises. I need a wider variety and I'll just train them more often to hit them enough. Thanks for your time.

Squats and deadlifts.

leg raises toe to bar, v situps, weighted russian twists, and heavier barbell side bends.

oh and learn to do some dragon flags, shit is sick

Bicep curls: the only ab exercise anyone needs.

>leg raises toe to bar
Is this an explosive concentric motion with a slow controlled eccentric motion?

I do decline crunches.

although I always feel like a wanker doing them at the gym

Wanna know how I know you still do SS?

bs go back to fellating rippetoe on the ss forums

slow as you can, but itll be hard to do it slow for a bit.
Just work on going to 90 degrees, then higher

only two ab exercises i like are ab roller and elevated leg long lever arm weighted crunches

and self auto fellatio

I enjoy doing ab wheel for a few minutes

I can go to 90 degrees for a few reps, how many would you recommend before I start going to something like 150 or toes to bar?

I don't. I'll even hold a plate/dumbbell. Don't ever give a shit what someone else thinks at the gym

3x8-10 seems like a nice spot

How many planks should I do a day? Been holding as long as possible 3x a day after my Greyskull routine to try help my squats along

3x a day is alright, really you can plank as much as you want.
You should switch it up to harder variations, elevated, 1 leg, 1 arm, 1 leg and 1 arm, etc

How much ab work is enough? Like, how many different exercises per session, and how many sessions per week?

everyday is ab day

>fellating

Assuming you're doing a balanced program incorporating deadlifts squats bench and ohp possibly along with other accessorized movements. Two exercises with 3-5 sets of varying intensity should be enough. What I like to do is on squats day emphasize lower abs, deadlifts day obliques, shoulder day serratus, and bench day upper abs. You can do planks pretty much all of those days at the end of your workout because they're an all around muscle and stamina builder for abs.

weighted planks GOAT
just do weighted planks

3xWeighted Planks until failure is the only answer
/thread

Dragon flags

Dragonflags

meme-wheel.

Its not supposed to be enjoyable.... add more weight fgt

do abs between your your main lift sets.

Since I started doing that, I actually do 10 or more sets of ab exercises per workout, compared to 0-3 sets before.

Check out Brian Alsruhe, the newest meme youtube lifter. He got a good video on ab work.

>self auto
That's repetitive and redundant, user.

Help me with my circuit?
I'm pretty new to Veeky Forums but I've done boxing on and off for a few years either just for fitness or earlier in my life as sport, so i'm starting from a somewhat athletic position.

I just have a small shed with a boxing bag, cant afford a gym membership, so my entire routine is
>5 minutes of warm up on the bag
>40 push ups
>variation of a V hold, where I twist my core while holding the position, touching my right hand to the floor on my left side, then my left hand to the floor on my right side, do this 50 times.
>10 pull ups on the beam my bag is strung up to
>20 leg raises
>plank for 30 seconds

Then I take a 30 second break and rinse and repeat. Can usually get to the third or fourth round through before reaching complete exhaustion.

Doing this every four days a week, is this enough to achieve results? It's very core focused, with some shoulders and arms.
Just looking for general advice, I'm pretty much doing it for aesthetics desu.

Op said enjoyable

Patiently waiting for this meme to die.

that's because it shouldn't be. OP is a faggot

Yeah that's good for abs
I go til failure 5x a week and look better than doing abs only 2x a week

Is this (You)?

Don't forget pull ups, chin ups, overhead presses and olympic lifts

Do golf swings both low and high with cable, great for side abs and those midsections

What's better, crunches or weighted planks?