>You could have been popular
>You could have had friends
>Gone to parties
>Laughed with people
>Shared special moments with them
>Kissed a girl
>Known what it feels like to be loved
>But no
>You decided to be a pathetic loner, eating lunch alone and hiding in the library
>You tell yourself you're just waiting for the right moment to become social
>You watched the other new kids, making friends, becoming normal
>You resented them for doing what you could not
>Even if you tried, you had already established yourself as the creepy loner
>You graduate
>The lack of proper social contact for the last few years has left you almost unable to talk to people
>You don't know how to make friends
>Years pass
>Lonely years
>It's too late to do anything about it any more
>By your age, most people have had several relationships, made a lot of friends and are socially competent
>Even the other weird kids from school have managed at least that
>People are instantly turned off by you when they find out how you are
>Because obviously, something must be wrong with you if you're still like this at your age
>All because you waited
>You waited for the "perfect moment"
>It never came
>It never comes

Never fucking wait.

Boy this sure is a miserable fucking board

I'm 25, and kind of a loner.
whenever I meet new people and the issue comes up I just say friends have all moved to differwnt towns and we catch up every few months, and that I'm just busy to go out and make new friends.
maybe make some sort of a joke about it.

>29 year old KHV

Don't be like me, kids. You'd be surprised how quick your 20s pass by.

Take this shit you r9k you loser. Like holy shit you couldn't even sneak lifting into it.

I was middle of the road and had a great time. Hung out with my other semi-normies and went camping all the time. It was a blast.

Fuck off back to /R9K/ you whining little shit. This board is for the people with the discipline to better themselves not for adult babbies to cry about how pathetic they are.

JUST SIT BY SOMEONE SAY HI AND START TALKING ABOUT THE CLASS YOU FUCKING MONG.

>tfw was brad mode in school
>friends with chad
>friends with an omega
>he just gets worse and worse
>tfw he turns full robot, cant talk to him about anything
>havent seen him in 3 years

About a year ago, /r9k/ regulars started leaking over here in mass quantities.

Before that there was 0 frog posting. I miss it.

/R9k/ please go.

Still in college, that counts for something still.

jesus christ you miserable fuck. did someone forget to exercise and eat a healthy diet today? whats with the negative depressed bullshit? Get your shit together and DO something.

Lots of us here had a shitty time in school but that's in the past now and we're moving ahead in life. Grow up.

Go back to /r9k/ this has nothing to do with lifting. Go bitch about your sad pathetic life there. Saged.

I was pretty popular in school despite having crippling depression, l'm naturally funny so all l have to do is joke and thats it everyone's friends

Problem is getting rid of your friends after school ends, l wish they stopped talking to me but no, they keep coming back like l was supposed to care about them

i had a shitty time in school to you fucking faggot. you aren't a special snow flake. But I'me making progress and enjoying life. You should too.

Sageposting your frogposting. Get this miserable crap out of here.

Go talk to a counselor and get better, then come back and talk about homosex bbers like a normal person.

>20 for a few months now
What can I do differently?

>What can I do differently?

Start lifting like a savage beast. At least that way in ten years when you are 30, if you are still a virgin, at least you will look like Zangief.

If you're naturally an autist, your autism will follow you everywhere you go.

Can't argue with that, lifting is the only thing that keeps me going nowadays

Pic related just got this and mk3ultra on the snes