What is a good business to start that costs 50k - 250k to start that doesn't involve computer programing

What is a good business to start that costs 50k - 250k to start that doesn't involve computer programing

Open a beer garden

I work 20 hours a week, have low maintenance, and take 4 months off in the winter and still make 150k

carpentry, electrician, plumber, HVAC, other basic trades

buy a lambo and rent it out on weekends

PMC. After the shitstorm in Syria and Iraq, the governments will want to protect their oil fields and other valuable targets.

Food Truck

Good idea, thanks

What country, user?

I suppose to a xenophobic nationisl fuckwit that would matter.

Fuck off.

*nationalist
Wow. Can't even spell I'm so mad.

>put 250k in BTC
>retire in 5 years a millonaire

whats so hard?

i dont have that money

You for real? You do realize that's a pertinent question due different liquor licensing laws, right?

Yeah I suppose that would be a "pertinent question" to a racist.

>reddit phrasing

Fuck off troll. Adults are talking

Lol damn you're a retard

Are you actually retarded? The guy didn't ask for his fucking race, he just asked what country he lived in.

Are you so neurotic that you think even the most benign question pertaining to the world is /pol/? Maybe he just wanted to know because he thinks that in his country there wouldn't be as much of a market for whatever the guy does.

so, Canada?

9/10

You're a fucking idiot and in the way

Buy land. Build storage units. Or build an indoor shooting range. Or open a 24 hour gym.

haha so mad about what? fucking nutter neogaf refugee

noice

well OP has

Take out small loan, buy BTC mining rigs (more than 10, as many as possible) move to an area where electricity per kw/h is cheap, mine BTC as BTC price increases, profit

why not do this?