How do I become funny?

Which exercises can I do to get better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7AU0MZtUkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just don't be a faggot

Knife to throat press

skullcrushers until skull is thoroughly crushed

Social interaction is pretty much all you need. Talk to everyone and anyone. you're never going to see them again anyway, just have fun with people. Even if it's dumb embarrassing stuff just roll with it. Also read books, it helps you build clever sentences on the fly.

socialize xF
jokes can only get you so far, go out with your friends, do something new, go somewhere new, get drunk and create new experiences that will inevitably lead to something funny
a funny anecdote is always better than some lame ass joke

desu you're either funny or you arent.
When you arent that funny and you try to be its painful.

>tfw blessed with being a funny fucker.

this
it's genetics
that's why jaden smith drowns in pussy

I wish I could make something that happy.

The fact that his father is famous and wealthy might help.

This thread is pretty funny desu senpai

Develop good taste
>Watch funny shows: Early Simpsons, Arrested Development, Married With Children,
>Study comedians: Bill Burr, Kurt Metzger, Dave Attell, Norm Macdonald, Joan Rivers
>Podcasts: Your Mom's House podcast.

Practice
>Hang around funny people
youtube.com/watch?v=q7AU0MZtUkU
>Don't try too hard, nothing is worse than someone who spews rapid fire bombs
>Be original, don't be an Alt-Right edge lord but also don't be a left wing sissy.
>Puns are the lowest form of comedy
>Try writing some jokes and going to open mic

and most imporant:
>Be self aware
>be confident

>Joan rivers
>just be urself bro!
>confidence!

The other posters were actually right, people just have a general knack for it. I've met people who watch funny shows but they still have a shit sense of humour, especially if they're the type to just repeat stuff they've heard.
You should know op, to be a successful comedian you don't actually have to be that funny anyway.
Buy if you genuinely want to be funny use someone like Bill Burr as an example.
Don't be afraid to offend
Be honest with your own situation and faults
Don't stew in your own hate for too long
Actually try to have fun

>Don't be afraid to offend
Be honest with your own situation and faults
literally Joan Rivers

>just be urself bro!
I never said this

>confidence!
yeah, dummy.

If you don't have a good sense of humor then you just dont and you arent going to be able to create one without looking cringeworthy as fuck.

If you do attempt it though then at least don't try to be edgy or cynical or overly negative. George Carlin could get away with that kind of humor but I can pretty much guarantee that you can't.

Just tell funny greentext stories from Veeky Forums but say that a friend of yours did them. This way you get known as a funny storyteller with interesting friends.

Then you learn what makes people laugh based on when they laugh, and then you know the general type of humor that will make a certain group of your friends laugh.

Always remember to be confident and have fun. A good comedian to look at for this is Dave Chappelle, that motherfucker always looks like he's having a good time. The genuine feel makes it all the more funny.

Also shock humor isn't valued outside the internet.

Dunno, I never watch comedy but I have a good sly/crafty sense of humor. Add some light teasing into it and girls love it. Just try to be a bit clever.

that video holy shit he may be right.....

that alt-right one kinda sticks out like a sore thumb since most comedians are left even the ones who claim they arent for example joe rogan and bill burr.

excellent points either way

People don't find funny men attractive.

They find attractive men funny.

Sarcasm is the easiest way to be funny, and its low stakes since if no one laughs it doesn't matter since no one thinks it was a joke.

honestly if you had a rough childhood and browsed here growing up, you should have a strong base for comedy, be more confident. Nobody can be funny without being confident, not everything you say is going to be hilarious, but its about being yourself, having fun, and trusting your wit

dude being funny gets you laid just as easy as being jacked