motherearthnews.com/real-food/free-range-eggs-zmaz07onzgoe
youtube.com/watch?v=0Oaa-5CbWLY
youtu.be/YE9l94b3x9U?t=2m34s
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> chickens walk around, so its happier
> chickens eat a varied diet of grass and bugs and geains
> chicken lays better quality eggs

That diet will be rendered down into amino acids before it's ever pricessed into an egg
It's a meme

motherearthnews.com/real-food/free-range-eggs-zmaz07onzgoe

which ones would you rather eat?

youtube.com/watch?v=0Oaa-5CbWLY

or

youtu.be/YE9l94b3x9U?t=2m34s

if chickens are happy eggs are better and bigger and that's a fact. those battery shit is small and disgusting compared to proper free eggs

>I'm too poor to pay an extra .3 credits for healthier cloaca to blast out my chicken periods

Cheap cunt.

>eating literal shit from chicken that are fed god knows what and lacking what almost every living organism requires on this planet, sunlight

I take satisfaction in knowing my chickens suffered during the process. I'd still get caged if they cost more.

>motherearthnews.com

>farm insects
>full of pesticides and chemicals
>better

I get more eggs for the same money negating 'bigger'
And i'm not a chicken so what's it to me how they're treated?
Seems like the type of daft worrying women do tbqh

I've worked on a chicken farm before

"free range" means we just have to open the barn doors for a certain amount of time each day. the rest of the time they are locked inside

the thing is, even when we open the barn doors the chickens ARE TOO STUPID TO GO OUTSIDE. seriously, they just fucking stand there like idiots. when the time is up we close the doors and they didn't even fucking go outside at all

seriously chickens are dumb as fuck. to be honest almost all birds are

I don't mind paying a little more so the animals I feed off of are happier before they die. Money ain't no thang to me bro.

I started buying free range eggsfpr some time and the yolks are lighter, rather yellow than orange. One time my friend got eggs feom her granny's farm for some christmas school event and they were yellow like that too. I dont know if it is the same for everyone and if it has any importance but i wanted to share my observation.

>Not having chickens in your backyard
>2017
LMAO

>not eating a 99% plant-based diet but indulging in truly free-rage, organic eggs from well-cared for chickens that you get for free from small-scale farmers because you make friends with them
Never gonna make it.

tell us more

I get my eggs from a friend who raises them. It's been my experience that the yolks tend to have a creamier texture than store eggs. Also the yolks tend to be a darker yellow. I've read it's because big slaughter farms feed their chickens marigold so the yolks come out a lighter color and the meat has a lighter shade of pink.

I pay more because it helps my friend. Also hard boiled farm fresh eggs taste better. It's not my fault that you fuckers don't have the pallet range to taste fine foods.

I like to be a decent human being, not a heartless bastard

I have 4 chickens and we have enough for a family of 5 with minimal costs. Even initial costs are very low, you need almost none work for it. Get your own chickens!

This
Also
>his grandmother doesn't raise hens
>you don't go every week to visit granny and get free eggs
It's like you're not even trying to get large, user.

The Koran explicitly states I may kill any jew I see.

Refute this point without referencing the credibility of the source.

> paying extra money so a chicken....a animal without feelings.....can be happier.

Fucking hell man

Islam is a religion of peace. Checkmate

Yeah, and under the written guidelines of said religion of peace I may kill any jew I see.

Refute this point without referencing the credibility of the source.

I already did

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

Tabari 7:97 The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, “Kill any Jew who falls under your power.” Ashraf was a poet, killed by Muhammad’s men because he insulted Islam. Here, Muhammad widens the scope of his orders to kill. An innocent Jewish businessman was then slain by his Muslim partner, merely for being non-Muslim.

Yeah, cool whatever. You didn't.

The point is attacking the credibility of a source is a fundamental part of making an argument.

Consider yourself enlightened.

An empty command is not an argument nor a proof. You are seriously lacking some brain cells.

???

The prophet says you may kill any jew who falls under your power, this is written in the Koran, and is open to be interpreted literally or not literally depending on how your sect operates.

Your task was to disagree with this statement without referencing the credibility of the source; i.e. disagree without saying "but it's a fucking book who gives a shit, don't kill people because a book says to do it".

You could not, hence the lesson: attacking credibility of sources is a valid form of arguing.

Likewise, if a biased, unscientific, blog-tier, and frankly backwater looking website says something its entirely valid to say "wait what the fuck is this shit".

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time understanding this.

Niggers this is chicken egg talk not stupid mudslime book talk.

stop typing cunt nobody cares

I have hens in my barn. Those are where my eggs come from.

i just wrote down that you should kill yourself
>Refute this point without referencing the credibility of the source.

Except that's "Free run" chickens and they're normal that dumb due to being bred in shit conditions.
Source: Lived and worked on a farm

I'm eating at least 5 eggs daily and I'm not sure if I've ever bought free-range ones. These are my cholesterol results. Vocal vegans and other cucks BTFO, I'll fucking rape you, twinks.

Would you argue dogs don't have feelings either?

Chickens aren't dogs.

Muslim by birth here.

I can quote the Quran on some verses that encourage the murder of the heretics, atheists, polytheists, Jews, whatever, someone else can then post verses that encourage living in harmony and peace, living and let live.

Same thing with Hadith, same thing with the Bible, same thing with the Torah.

Muslims now are just stuck in the dark ages, most don't have proper education, are born into poverty and lawlessness, and only have their afterlives to look up to.

There's no need to reference the credibility of the source or even the source at all. “Kill any Jew who falls under your power” is interpreted semantically as possessing a truth value and doesn't get to be assigned a definitive one without a proof. I don't know why you're talking about concepts like argument and refutation when even babby's first logic seems to be far over your head.

Chickens have feelings. When you slit it's throat it's obviously feeling fear, for one.

Don't kid yourself user. Just because you eat it doesn't mean it doesn't have feelings.

I buy mine directly from a farmer with a roadside stand. You can really see a difference in color and flavor of the yolk.

>Same thing with Hadith, same thing with the Bible, same thing with the Torah.

Name me TEN (10) verses from EACH that do this

I love how Muslims always fall back on comparison to other religions ugliness when addressing their own. Instead of trying to pass off blame, address your own failures. Take some responsibility.

it's better for chicken meat
The eggs make no difference
It also works with cows, l bought a cow at a nearby farm; free pure milk all the fucking time and when she'd finally had it, 600lbs of delicious meat

Better get gassin Achmed

>Name me TEN (10) verses from EACH that do this
yeah nah.
Not even a muzzie now bruh, just telling it like it is, everybody is fucked up, just cuz the spotlight is on the muslims now doesn't mean everyone else hasn't or isn't currently doing nasty shit to thy brethren.

>second vid
>spend the majority of their time squatting
based chickens
guess i'll eat the "muh feels" eggs

Talk about eggs devolves into some shitty islam discussion

Stop wedging that shit in everywhere m8

Check em

I still can't tell if this edgy bastard attitude is just a meme to rile up other people or if some of you are generally that heartless.

You guys always want to talk about self improvement. Not understanding empathy says a lot about a man

Thats what people don't get. Most farm animals have the capacity for almost as much intelligence as a dog or cat, but due to living conditions they don't develop it.

>unnaturally large breasts
>spend the majority of their time squatting
>disproportionally large chests
>there's nothing natural or humane about this

Islam should be eradicated

empathy is a weak strategy - if you're strong then you don't have to compromise

>stop typing about the thread topic so that we can instead talk about a completely unrelated topic instead

Yup, this is Veeky Forums alright.