Eating 1800 calories a day

>eating 1800 calories a day
>fat literally melts off

lol can't believe I use to cut at like 2,500 cals, that shit took forever to cut

>eat at 2000 calories
>fat growing everywhere

I think something's wrong with me.

Your height

You either are not working out that much or don't have much muscle mass.

6'

>literally

I'm OP and 5'7 and started my cut at 85kg, now 79kg.

I've been lifting for 5 years and do Full-Body every other day.

I use to cut on 2,500 calories to get down to 72-73kg. But doing 1,800 now and it's super fucking fast.

But you will lose muscles and shit.

Who the fuck is cutting at 2500 calories?

Are you obese as fuck or are you a labourer?

DYEL?

Nope, still maintaining strength/size fairly easily.

You don't lose muscle unless you're already at single-digit bodyfat levels, and you're eating under BMR.

Also - I run high frequency routine, very easy to maintain strength this way, unlike bro-splits where you only do your lifts once a week.

Just eat bcaas and lift

> Eat 6k calories per day
> never gain an ounce

I can't believe people have shitty genetics and actually GAIN weight. I mean come on

I guess so?

Deadlift 5 1/2 plates, bench 2 1/2 plates, bench squat 4 plates, clean and jerk 2 1/2 plates, fuck your mum which I guess is about 15 plates shes a fairly heavy bitch.

But seriously, I would never be cutting anymore than 1800 calories .. that's retarded .. unless 0 progress is your prerogative.

Nothing like drinking a 1 extra beer and blowing 2 weeks of deficit.

this may be hard for an obese individual to understand but the average TDEE is low 2000's

your "workouts" aka lift weights for 5x5 with 5 minute breaks inbetween sets only burns at max 200-400 calories.

most people want to cut at a 500 or 1000 calorie deficit

so uh yeah .. basic math.

Is lifting unnecessary when being at a deficit? Sure it might help some with heightening TDEE and keeping muscle, but it gotta be minimal right?

What's also hard to understand is that not everyone processes food the same

uhh right.

that's nice fatty boomba

>eating 1800 calories a day
>Manlet Confirmed

Im maintaining at 3000kcal, problem?
180lbs
6'

then you're doing something extremely active everyday.

or you're lying.

make your choice.

Same
Basketball is a gains goblin

> a 800 lb man burns the same calories from a 2k meal that a 175lb man does

I'm actually 184 user. Just pointing out your flawed logic so any additional weight must be in my cranium

What do you think you're saying in this response.

Are you implying a heavier individual has altered thermodyanmics of digestion?

Are you getting confused by the intricacies of the English language and are instead trying to reference the fact a heavier person burns more calories per day?

Like honestly, nothing like trying to suggest you're intelligent while completely failing to coherently deliver your point.

Govorite, pozhaluista, po-angliiski?

disgusting tattoos

Are you retarded? Why would you stop lifting during a cut. Lifting is the only thing holding onto the gains u want to keep (ie: muscle)

I'll never understand the logic of people who question whether they should lift during a cut, it's honestly the most retarded fucking question imaginable.

Cutting without lifting = enjoy ur skeleton/flabby looking lightweight body. There is literally never a reason to stop lifting, unless you want to lose muscle.

its so hard to not eat at a crazy calorie deficit for me when im losing weight, since i dont really feel hunger that well

tfw I cut at 1200 calories

I cut on 1400 cals

Zero energy or strength but fuck the weight just falls off. I imagine on gear it'd be even better since you could actually eat carbs instead of fats.

you can eat carbs instead of fats
and you'll even feel much better. guaranteed

I'm eating 1200 calories a day. 6'1 297lbs.

He said average mang, my TDEE is like 3200-3300 at 5'11"/175 lbs but I exercise 6 days a week

Differences in food digestion are pretty irrelevant in the big picture (< 100 kcal between absolute high and low)

Are you grills or do you just not exercise?

You should probably go up a little unless you want loose skin

>he just cuts 200 calories
what the fuck OP?
how hard do you exercise? how much fat do you lose per week?

I'm not a girl, just very short and trying to lose weight fast.

5'6 M

>When I started my cut I was 167 pounds
>Now I'm around 139-141 pounds
>Still feel fat as fuck
>All the online weight indicator tell me I am in my ideal weight range
>Struggling to go lower than this