dumping some of the hot new Venetian memes I've encountered

nice

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=MUQbwmOeWEQ&feature=youtu.be

chuckle'd

>bling guy
>eyes set on the wealth of constantinople

Needs a "No, it's fucked!"

Someone should add Croatian wojak looking over them from a fort in the background or something

(OP)

10/10

Someone add 'half abandoned historical relic' to venice and 'still one of the most important ports in europe' to genoa

What is even funnier about this memes is the projection is so high it is like satire.

Done, plus bonus.

Well done user

I need a meme like this but with Legolas saying "How about I call you a counter-revolutionary and throw you into gulag"

>Slept next to Dudley's remains again last night, flies everywhere. Don't forget the smell after a few days under the Ottoman sun! Still better than #TrenchFoot I suppose.

Why do we allow white women to hold most of the teaching positions in the US?

Because they elect to do it.

Takes a certain kind of person to want to work with kids, mostly women, and it takes a certain kind of person to do a lower-paying thankless job.... also mostly women.

That said, the tweet activity isn't bad, but it's a bit glib considering the unit they're in. Now, tweeting about civil rights, for example, would be perfectly fine.

>So excited to go over the top tomorrow with my pals batallion! Cant wait till we tell the whole street back in rotherham of our heroic exploits on the somme!

>not using #trenchfoot
Someone's getting a C-

Not everyone has an interest in history and I don't condemn someone for trying to make it more modern, schools and teachers have it hard enough with all your mutt kids.
I hate people like you, only whining, hating women, blaming women, blaming niggers and Muslims and liberals and Democrats while you live in your ivory tower, barely come into contact with any of these people and then come here and spread your disease like intellectual diarrhea everywhere.
Sure it would be nice to be able to tell kids to write an essay on "Storm of Steel" but let's face it, history is a side note compared to stuff like mathematics and english.
I don't complain about art teachers either, even though I have a great interest in the matter

If this is real then God truly has abandoned us.

God is ded.
#trenchfoot

Not sure if the teacher is a braindead millenial womyn or the poor guys class is so shit that he has to resort to stuff like this

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is diogenes but u can call me t3h baRr3L h0Bo GUy!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 show everyone how randum i am _… im 2429 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 jak off in public bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That thread was pure gold.

The only new thing here is you

That sums it pretty much up, yes

>top right isn't about Boer Camps

some needs to post that lindey beige equivalent of being a teaboo

>tfw i'm albert

TURKS ARE NOT NIGGERS GRHRHR

U WILL BE OGHUZ'D YOU DIRTY 20 STERLING SLAVE

I like that /b/ guy, what the fuck is he gonna do with that heavy as fuck rock, he can't even hold it.

you got the 'forgetting the holocaust' version

>chad vs virgin started as a normie meme, then became a normie meme again

Germans are evil

Mods?

>desu
Cringe

Bad memes, good mod

Which one are you, user?

Domitius all day.

>tfw Flavius

>mfw Flavius is literally, non-ironically 100% me, even the beard part

kek