By using an infra red light on your balls once a day for couple of minutes...

By using an infra red light on your balls once a day for couple of minutes, you can increase your natural test levels not one, not two but THREE TIMES that is by 300 (three hundred) % (percent). (period)
(source: redlightman.com/blog/red-light-triples-testicle-health-function/ the page offers more peer waived medical studies)
You have absolutely no excuse to not use one.
Don't order from that page tho, it's expensive as fuck there) And make sure it's red and between 600 and 700nm or you'll get testicular cancer instead of a test boost.
Time to stop injecting yourself with some chiman's backdoor hut bath tub septic T "serum" and do it the right way.

Other urls found in this thread:

redlightman.com/blog/red-light-triples-testicle-health-function/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Multiplying by 3 is equal to an 200% increase you fucking mongoloid.

If you can't do elementary school math, why would anyone take your retarded ass source-less word for whatever croc of shit this is?

or just take a hot shower and aim it at your nuts

3 is not 200% of 1

You mean cold

3 is 1 increased by 200%

If you increase 1 by 200% you get 3.
Time to make some mental gains.

A 100% increase is double, a 200% increase is triple. If you increase your weight by 0%, it stays the same. If you increased it by 50%, you added half onto the original amount.

Why not just breath into your balls?

Do NOT put your balls directly on a light bulb no matter how low your budget is specially if it's been on for a couple minutes

Even if this was true your body would still achieve homoeostasis by upping estrogen, Also its highly likely most of the extra test would not be free testosterone

There is a reason people inject "bath tub chemicals" as well a whole host of other drugs to become like me (pic of my bod included)

What? You can't even bend that much plus heat is actually very bad for balls

hi jeff

Every video game I have played shows when you get a 100% increase in damage, you have doubled your damage. So wouldn't 300% actually be 4x your testosterone damage?

The importance of semantics does not occur to everyone.

nigga if i increase even more im gonna fuck anything that looks like it has a pussy.
The fuck is wrong with you?

1. As other people have already pointed out, you are a dumbass. A three fold increase is only a 200% increase, not a 300% increase.

2. Why the fuck would you need infrared light. Even if this stupid shit works, it's because it'd be warming up your balls, not because there's something special about infrared light. IR radiation is literally just heat, and it's already the bulk of the energy your body produces. So this would ((work)) only because you're bringing your balls up to a more optimal temperature.

3. Muh cancer. No light in the visible spectrum or lower can give you cancer. Please learn basic facts about physics, chemistry, and the electromagnetic spectrum.

Something I forgot to add in 2. Just stick your balls in a cup of warm water and you'd achieve the same effect as shining some shill's super magical IR light on them.

Actually heat reduces fertility that's why the balls hang outside to keep them cool

>Even IF this stupid shit works

I already know the claim in the OP is bullshit. Heat doesn't reduce fertility because of cancer though. Maybe for some other reason, but you'd have to get into the blue end of the electromagnetic spectrum before any light starts to give you any kind of cancer.

pls go

1 + 50% = 1*1.5 = 1.5
1 + 300% = 1*3 = 3
this is literally middle school arithmetic for cuck's sakes

The article says red light not infrared. I just think OP doesnt know the difference

1 + .5 = 1.5
1 + 3 = 3

I think you've made a mistake somewhere pal

the are two kinds of red light, infra and visible
if you don't know jack shit about it then please remain silent

test has a minimal impact on str gains unless you're injecting a shitload

>And make sure it's red and between 600 and 700nm or you'll get testicular cancer instead of a test boost.
but this is surely worth the risk

Either way, same effect and ideas. Regular red light would still heat up your balls, albeit more. But yeah, OP is retarded either way.

Guys, we need to consider whether the amount of test itself is increasing 200%, or whether it's increasing BY 200%. There's a difference.

>If the test itself is just increasing 200%, that means the amount of test is now 200% of what it was before. This is the case where the test is now three times what it was before.

>If the test is increasing BY 200%, then we have to add that 200% increase to the original amount of test. So that would be adding three times the original amount of test to the original amount of test, giving four times the original amount of test.

Everyone's getting confused and bickering over semantics. Although I am pretty sure OP is retarded and didn't understand either case.

enjoy your infertility.

Yes i know, my point is that the article speaks of visible while OP speaks of infrared so rebutting against the effect of infrared light is pointless since the article being referenced doesn't mention it.

>source: redlightman.com/blog/red-light-triples-testicle-health-function/
>redlightman.com
>/blog
>continuing reading

>ahahahahahaha faggot.jpg

nope, the article specifically talks about LED lights, have you even read it? you need to use leds to avoid any heat, it is not heat you need to have the magic happen

This is either a meme, or a gimmick product that does nothing. I can't tell which.

I've never heard this before, so that leads me to believe that it's the latter.

>types out all this shit
>still gets it wrong

This dumb fuck thinks 600-700m is in the infrared....

GTFO faggot.

>Red light
>Implying it will have any effect except heating stuff up

How about you make a case for why this light would have any effect at all instead of directing us to your shitty spirit science blog

A 100% increase is twice what you started with
An increase by 100% is twice what you started with
100% of X is the initial amount.

If OP said "that's 300% of your normal test" or "increased to 300%" he would be correct, per the claim, that it becomes 3x normal rate. But he said "that is by 300%", which clearly means increasing X by 300%, which is 4x the original number.

Except I got it right. Sorry you failed elementary school math.

Good thread.

You literally just restated what I said in the first part, but using 100% instead of 200%. OP's syntax was horrible, and I could see how people were seeing both cases in what he wrote, so I just explained the difference.

Also check my digits fag. Clear proof that I'm right and you're an idiot:

You're wrong though.
0 is 100% of 1.
1 is 100% of 1.
2 is 200% of 1.
3 is 300% of 1.
4 is 400% of 1.

1 represents the base value. An increase to 200% refers to the base testosterone level being doubled and an increase of 200% (100%+200%=300%) refers to that same level being tripled.

Both of your fits of greentext are wrong and is correct.

>0 is 100% of 1.
Fuck me. 0 is 0% of 1.

stupid people that think they are smart are the worst
you are one of them

>ITT: OP tries to get people to sterilise themselves with infrared light

Sounds like those bleach enema therapies to cure autism.

>1+3=1x3

>it's a Veeky Forums never graduated elementary school episode

You retards in this thread should blast your balls with ultraviolet light. Eliminate your DNA from the gene pool.