CBT

Sup /fit , can we get a current body thread going since I dont see any at the moment.

I'm 6'1 180something lbs.. I'm afraid to step on the scale incase it's not what I expect which will result in me slicing my wrists.

Also what do you think my body fat % is atm?!

What the fuck is wrong with your body haha it's like your pecs are way up there and your torso is weird and long lol

Its the angle, Photo was taken by a manlet

Good body. Maybe do a little more lateral raises and ab work

>natty

Bump

from two weeks ago

Now
Doing only powerlifting

Nice, strong core! How much do you weigh and what is your height ?

Alternating days between
A:
Squats 5x5
OHP 5x5
Barbell Row 5x5
Deadlift 2x5

B:
Bench 5x5
Tricep Pulldown 3x10
Bicep Curls 3x10
Lat Raises 3x10
Dip 3x10
2 sets of
{ Skullcrushers 10 reps
Barbell Curl (bottom half) 7 reps
Barbell Curl (top half) 7 reps
Barbell Curl (complete) 7 reps }

Am I hitting all muscle groups? Any tips? [spoiler]pls no bully[/spoiler]

Abs bro! Abs! Also if I were you I would do more sets of deadlifts at least 3

Shit that last post was for you bro,

thanks for the tip brah

173cm 75 kilos

I was a right fat cunt once hence the sad belly button. I also took this photo on a potato,

55 kg/120 lbs, 172 cm/5'8

Started second week of lifting, how are my stats so far? Eating is the hardest part so far.

Squat: 65 kg/143 lbs 3x5
Bench: 57.5 kg/126 lbs 3x5
OHP: 40 kg/88 lbs 3x5
Deadlift: 90 kg/198.5 lbs 1x5

Dude your almost as me when I started. Friday and im gonna finish 6th week of SS.

Im like 2cm taller than you. Started at 57kg and im now 66kg. I can tell you bulking too fast cause nice farts and sometimes felt like liquid is pushing almost out of ass.

>Friday and im gonna finish 6th week of SS
Can you show result as a reference?
>bulking too fast cause nice farts
That doesn't sound like much fun, given that I have some gut problems. Well, I'm gonna be cautious with bulking.

heres shitty pic

Ignore loose skin pls

Are we ignoring this one now?
O well. Here's my bod.

triggered

when will it be our turn, brehs?

natty btw

How 2 eat more: giant spoonful of peanut butter washed down with whole milk and whey between meals. Whole milk with each meal

>faggots posting bodies without stats

Nice, shave your face and chest and you're good. Might cut a bit more.

No shit you DYEL nignog

5'10 182lbs cutting to get shredded!

Malet

>shave your face
trim defenitely but im lazy and i dont go outside of house except for gym so it doesnt matter. shave no. i have baby face

why shave chest? it's not like anyone will see it

bulking till 97kg. i'm too small to cut now

Thanks, how did your stats changed? Also I've been thinking to add chin-ups/pull-up for evey workout untill deadlift gets too heavy and then instead of cleans do bench+press+chin-ups on that day to make my long lanky forearms bigger. Any tips and personal expirience on modifying the programm?

Rates?

Cute bubblegut!

Bubblegut?

I did go to gym 2 years ago.Back then I hit like 117kg DL, 77.5kg bench and 110kg squat for reps. But now I started again dont know if past gym affects.

Currently
Squat 105kg 3x5
Bench: 70kg 3x5
Deadlift 112.5kg 1x5
Press: 47.5kg 5x3

Started this program with.
Squat 65
Bench 50
DL 75
Press 27.5

what was your routine before you started only powerlifting?

Im atm point where I think I gotta soon drop some weights and build back up, trying to stay on program as long as possible and what Im doing is just whats in program, might add weighted dips, but currently not doing them at all.

Just Chins/pullups and im adding weight to it.

I think rippetoe says dont modify program, then its not SS. Im just trying to eat alot and sleep alot and hit weights, since it gets harder every week.

Id stay on basic program as long as possible or atleast 3months if i were you, and then maybe look other variation of SS. Like Wichita falls novice program.

Advanced novice program got front squats in it.

Since I always post my front, rate my back

5'11 158lb
Cutting, welcome to the boneyard

cutting? but you are already weak and fragile

pls eat

Your arms and chest need work, user.

Guess my lifts

thank you mr skeltal

Why are you cutting

stop skipping obliques.

>40 kg ohp

what the fuck? how?

GOMAD pal

looking very thick

Because I want to be leaner What do you recommend for them outside of compounds? I do a lot of side planks but that all I can think of for them

>sees cbt
>Thinks cognitive behavioural therapy. Thank God Veeky Forums is focusing on health issues other than building muscle mass

Guess the fuck not

WHOA... spook warning please

R8?

No offense but rate what? Lift MORE

I had way worse obliques than you and I've all but trimmed them down completely now.

Besides dead lifts, there's one "machine" that you can use to isolate your obliques, serattus anterior, and lower back all one exercise in three different positions. Pic related, get a heavy dumbbell and do 15 reps on each side, then face forward and bend your back up/down with the weight in your hands for a lower back iso.

Those two exercises +diddlies completely removed my love handles in around a year of exercise and diet.

See my post above for example

thanks, I'll try those.

dont listen to him lol keep ur hair bb

6'4 190 22 y/o

Do you have protruding ribs or are your abs insertions just weird?

I got dubs

Any comments advice or shitposts appreciated

Fucking

NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S

Flared ribcage. my ab insertions themselves are almost flawless, perfectly spread, perfectly even, symmetrical, defined, and going from right under my pecs to the very bottom of my torso. You can see the placement better in a full frontal with me inhaling a bit and not flexing.

The fact I have two or three rib bones protruding from the center of my top abdominal kind of overrules my insertions though. But, genetics. Whatchyu gon do. I can only make the most of them.

Recovering fatty..
dropped about 25 lb (167lb now)

Ain't I gonna make it bros?

You couldn't have been..that fat...

psh. Of course most of you only post your upper. self conscious much

Stronk

Its correct buddy, ~88kg was my max 194 lb

(ill take it as a half compliment :D)

Mirin sex doll

Can I get some advice on what to work on? All lifts trending to advanced and I'm just switching from a basic 3x5 routine to a 5/3/1 bodybuilding this week

Dropping weight means you've got a good thing going, man. Congrats on your progress. Keep working.

Solid, mirin core and traps.

While you aren't posting at all, my guy. Taking pictures with legs in them requires more effort when you don't have someone else taking the photo so fuck it, eh?

Mad cuz bad, son?

How long have you been lifting? Were you losing weight beforehand? Don't mean to talk shit or anything but I just don't see a lot of development.

I mean to you guys in actual good shape... How come no one ever posts legs?

pretty sicc shoulder to waist ratio right there

lucky mofo

I lifted from 18-20 then stopped for two years and am now back at it
Heres a 20 year old me

I will admit I skipped leg day for the first two years since I ran track (I wasn't very good) and only really started legs in September. At 3x5 265lbs ATG at 175lb bodyweight so just barely proportional since my upper body isn't that big.

here, I explained it already, at least for myself. Sometimes not worth the hassle if you want a relatively well taken picture and you don't have someone else to take a full body shot. I prop my phone up on the gym lockers to take mine and getting a full body shot with that is hell.

Here's a shot of my squats if you want proof of leg training.

I used to post a lot on cbt, but I'm off season for competition and bulking so I just look fucking fat.
>effort to take picture
Then put the phone on the ground, tilt it up and take a picture wtf
Cause they don't got any

>heels off the ground

Mirin' brahs. Excellent work

dem neck gains

Got this shot as well because I knew someone would try that.

My old shoes were beat and jank as fuck. They just straight up didn't look right.

>the light switch is at shoulder level.
kek

>being this new

Pretty happy with myself now. Chest may never grow though.

5'11"

Was 155, now can hit 1/2/3/4

long ways to go
5'10 160 atm and wanna gt to 175 by next year

Here's my repost from the other CBT.

hunk mode

rate my progress

how long did it take you to get there and what was the routine?

5 months of linear of PPL with around 2 months of SL in the middle. GOMAD gave me my gut, but I kinda like it.

I swam in college and highschool, so I had prior experience with weights before this.

5'9.75
197 lbs
Eating roughly at maintenance

Needs better shoes