/thicc/

Thicc thread? Post thicc inspirations, discuss the thicc look & lifestyle; routines, nutrition, & supplements even /fraud/ for getting thicc.

Two years of lifting. On MadCow with a load of arm and chest accessories. Eating at maintenance at 20% bf (still slightly too fat for proper thicc look). 2nd powerlifting meet coming up.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM
youtube.com/watch?v=n9AbFLC0YoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"Thicc"
More like Fatt

Jelly skele pls go. Adult males only thks

The thicc bara/bear body is my goal.

It's the goal of real men errywhere

post more justins

I really want to get thicc. I look like horrible and weak as shit whenever I'm cutting.

Are these thicc bodies achievable natty at 6ft?

Yes based on powerlifting friends but you have to eat. Really eat. You will get fat then have to cut, and it will take a looong time.

So /7bg/?

yes pls

Pretty much. Unless we start getting nuked again. We had a sticky/info thing for it and everything. Though lost all the links.

Justin's entire existence comprises of being incredibly lewd even when unintentional.

Mfw no thicc bf to cook me juicy steaks. How do I make my bf thicc. He barely eats and is 5'10 175.

He makes me feel happier. No homo.

he is homobait. I'd date a guy like him.

Although I'd be happy with a Veeky Forums manlet bf. That's all I want.

Dump him. Get new bf bby.

Here's our old pastebin pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM

Needs updating with the new name.

So is the purpose of this thread just to jerk off to pictures of shirtless thicc men? Not really complaining since that's all I ever use these threads for

Shush it's that kind of talk which got us banned last time these were a persisted thing. They are for discussion of this look and how to achieve it through fitness.

I've had good results getting /thicc/ from a PPL routine with 1-2 compounds a day and 4-6 accessory exercises. I was skinnyfat so I naturally had a thick core/hips, so I've focused on building my lats, back, delts, and arms, which has made me fill out a bit more and get a little bit of a V shape going.

I'm planning to drop my bf% here shortly by eating clean at maintenance and doing some more conditioning/cardio work.

Mirin all these. Hopefully be comparable to these within 6 more months

Both too fat. It's always been clear that 15%-20% bf was the thicc range. Nice try Jasons.

Justin looks exceptionnally good but I don't get the appeal of queens like , or .
They plain fat and simply not at Justin's level.

enjoy the thicc while you can, I'm cutting in february

why tho. You look great.

They're at the top end of the look bf wise but still fall into into it.

they're*

Probably too lean for this thread but I don't have a strongfat folder.

Steve is still good. the other two fags are too much for my taste honestly.

Never seen any Veeky Forumsizen become homo bait on your level brah. You pretty much saved thicc as a meme. Don't do it bby girl!

Just embrace your thiccness and destiny as a homo-fap bait icon on a korean cave painting forum.

Fresh Steve. Does he roid? As he's a manlet..

nothing drastic m80's, my bulk is just plateauing and it's time to recomp a bit. I need to drop my bf% a little before my next strength gain bulk or I'll get too far into "fat" territory

Is young Big Lenny /thicc/?

No one above 20% bf or below 15% bf is considered thicc.

post more homobait

I should just make a folder on imgur or some other photo sharing website for all you homos

you should definitely. How tall are you anyway?

Starting gym today after 2month break.
How long till thiccmode?

will post gloots if necessary

5'11"
>inb4 fucking manlets

cute :3 I'll reach that body too even tho I'm 6'1"

I'm gonna make it and I'm gonna get a bf. Just you watch Veeky Forums.

pls, I would even pay to see your butt

You look like you need to bulk for about 6 to 12 months.

Are u serious with that fucking watch though. Jesus.

Depends on how tall are you.
6-8 months minimum.

Include a cheeky picture of your penor for biological research purposes nonomo

look like you're already there bf% wise but not size wise
try a recomp or just do a straight up cut down to 12% and bulk back up again

Dat filename

sorry lads but the undies stay on

it's a standard sports watch nigga, it's obvious you've never run a sub 10-minute mile

>undies stay on
I'll cry myself to sleep tonight

>straight up cut down to 12% and bulk back up again
This was my original plan
I lost 20lbs since I stopped lifting in November, lot of it was muscle mass doe

Now I started (Texas method inspired) periodized ppl+f routine (ppl as volume days, fullbody day as intensity pr-breaking day)

Is it actually bosting your ego to have this many faggots lusting for you?

shh bby no tears, only dreams now

not really, I think it's funny more than anything. I didn't expect it when I started posting but I figured if I can make some homos out there happy with no extra effort might as well run with it

What's your routine and diet been?

You are doing gay God's work, user.

someone has a screencap of it somewhere, 4 days a week push/pull built around a few heavy compounds and some high volume accessories

I eat pretty standard Veeky Forums food (lots of chicken, vegetables, rice, eggs, the lot) but I don't bother counting calories, I know myselft well enough after three years to bulk/cut by feel

You not gonna trip? You actually have reason to

I dunno, tripping seems like it would just be whoring attention even more than I already am, plus I would probably accidentally leave it on while shitposting

Yeah you are too mainstream now. I remember when it was just me savin your pics (pic related is a rare)

>you're too mainstream now
kek, have a rare THINN me

More like wet dreams

NOOOOOO pls tell me your cut isn't going to be all the way to here... PS Where in Cali did you used to live?

>it was just me saving your pics

Oh, sweet summer child.

Mirin you successfully bulked from thinn normalfitbro to thicc godmode

lel that pic was actually six months ago, I've been thicc before that

probably not that far but we'll see, you gotta cut sometimes if you wanna bulk. and I grew up in lancaster, went to college at texas a&m, and live in dfw now

Stats?
Guessing 3/4.5/5+

lel I wish, my bench 5RM is 275. I'm taking a break from squatting and deadlifting right now because I felt an old injury flaring up again but I was repping 370/465 for 5

Ah Lancaster. Did you ever hike the Sierras while living in CA? I dunno but you seem like a hiker to me. Could be wrong.

I do enjoy hiking very much, mountains are probably what I miss most about socal. I've been in the sierras, up to mammoth, and the san gabriels

Is it possible to get thicc despite insomnia

need some help with that, bro?

Ahh... I love the Sierras! I miss the mountains every day (I live in SoCal but hardly get up there). I am planning on going up to the San Gabriel and Hiking Mount Wilson through Chantry Flats. Also planning on doing Mt Whitney this summer if I can get the lotto. Favorite Sierra trail?

How do i become Bodorio?

youtube.com/watch?v=n9AbFLC0YoY

desu senpai it's probably been almost ten years since I made it to the sierras so I don't remember specific trails. I would highly recomment mt whitney though if you haven't before. also one of my favorite spots is the devil's punch bowl, a sweet little gorge a bit north of lancaster, you should check it out if you get the chance. you say up to san gabriel, you closer to san diego? if I could live anywhere it would be down there

Huntington Beach but I have family in San Diego Really nice out there.

How do I achieve bear mode/thicc natty?

nice, used to go there on beach trips with high school church group. my brother just got a job in san diego so hopefully I can crash with him whenever I'm down there

>mfw this thread
Justin just has a prettier face lol

I may very well check that Punch Bowl place out. Pic related was from my most recent Sierra trip, on Kearsarge Pass

you should m8, pic related. went there all the time as a kid, great memories

So is this pretty much a "Homo Only" style general? Because I'm straight and this is pretty much my goal body.

No, women like strong looking men.

Wide shoulders of peace. You need to cut first homie.

The majority of young women don't really care much for this body type, so if your target group is women under 22 you're fucked.
It's widely more appreciated in the faggot community.

ill never have justin mount me and pound his thick meat into me until he inseminates me in hopes of having a child

HHHHNNNGGG STUPID SEXY JUSTIN

oh Veeky Forums dont ever change

Who is he? I promise not to steal...