It's simple, can you guys dance when necessary? Do you like it? Do woman really like guys that can dance?

It's simple, can you guys dance when necessary? Do you like it? Do woman really like guys that can dance?

I can drink about 12 beers and dance.
I generally have fun with it, except one time at a wedding I went to go dip a qt and dropped her ass hard. Didn't even look her in the eye just walked out the door.

I actually love dancing. I used to be an awkward fuck about it, but after drunk dancing for years I've come to love it. My favorite part of a wedding is hitting the floor and getting down. I don't know any actual moves, I just groove and move my hips a lot.

I go dancing(club or bar with a dance floor) pretty much every week,I'm not good at dancing but it's fun. Just make eye contact with a girl and approach.

I dance alone all the time but don't think too much about form, but I was taught salsa, ballroom and tango in middle school. One night while wasted I was apparently teaching a few chicks to salsa and ballroom dance. They said I was really good, especially for how drunk I was. Those girls still ask me to teach them more moves whenever we drink together.

So, maybe? Whenever I get drunk enough to dance I usually end up blacking out so I have to go on their word

Its really simple: stop worrying so much. The moment you stop being tense is the moment you start looking good dancing.

Of course its nice to have actual moves and shit, but what chicks really want is that you look like you are fun.
I met my ex as well as my current GF in a club and they literally said that. They just want you to enjoy yourself because it shows youre a condident and fun dude.
Just relax, feel the rhythm and move to it.

they do yes.
can you? it's up to you.
Remember though dancing is you showing off the woman.
So you can get away with it easily if you can take the lead and make her move.

Chicks definitely dig it and will dance with you while there boyfriends sit in a chair crying. Girls just wanna have fun so have fun too

All of this advice is great somehow from Veeky Forums. I started dancing about 2 years ago by myself and if you want to meet women then it is by far the absolute best way to get them. I stopped caring about that a long time ago and rarely approach unless it's pretty obvious I should. I personally love to dance and go out as often as I can. People watching is half the fun while dancing too. Apparently I'm a great dancer even though I have no clue as to what I'm doing. Two things I could tell a young man to do to improve their life is dance and get a cat. Even if you're intimidated by it just do it and have fun and who cares what people will think. I can't recommend it enough

i agree on the dancing part. But hell naw on the cat.

>Be me
>Be clubbing
>Avg 5'7" 160 lb manlet with boyish face and puffy lips
>Dance with a 9/10 for a few songs
>Tell her I'm hungry
>She tells me she has something to feed me
>Hnnng
> I eat the pussy in the bathroom stall while she strokes my tiny penor
> Diddlys my asshole
>Did the dinosaur whore.

It's a blast have a few drinks just move around don't draw attention doing silly shit. Learn cupid shuffle and the classic shit they play everywhere. And every place I have been to that had dancing always has a slut that wants to grind on you. Shits fun

Dude idk man I get 1 drink in me and I think I'm Antonio Banderes or some shit. Wife loves it at least. I had more than a couple girls come up and start dancing with me when I would go to a club or music bar.

Never failed me before. I also move my ass a fair amount, and where nice fitting pants.

Thx Rippletots

Well it's about preference but when I come home after a long night at work or a rough day and there is a small living soft animal that is just happy that I'm alive and will sleep next to me it's a small thing that goes a long way to make me smile. The same applies for a dog

were you cooking a bomb

I'm white.
I can, I do, and I enjoy it.
I actually learned to salsa when I was about 17. I'm no Don Juan or anything, but I know the steps and I can lead, and more importantly, I can lead a girl who doesn't know how to do it and modify it for her. Women love that shit.
I also have decent rhythm and I'm in great shape so at the club I do a bunch of fuckin stupid shit to music that I guess you'd call dancing, but it's really just showing off my strength and body.

I'm currently taking classes in latin/ballroom so I've got that covered. Its great fun and girls LOVE it.

Also I'm a pretty good dancer when Im clubbing, and an absolute madman when I do coke/mdma. Only thing im not good at is dancing with girls while clubbing. Its just so awkward.

I do swing dancing. Fun shit and girls like a fun lead. I need to brush up on my ballroom game. I used to know cha cha but haven't done it in forever. I'd also love to get dressed up and do a 3/8ths turn waltz around a ballroom with a girl.

Use to go to festivals from 16-21. Would eat all the drugs and learned how to dance out of it. Girls love it and my friends always get jelly. I also suggest learning some more formal stuff like salsa or waltz. They're easy to learn if you have rhythm and girls get soaked over it.

I love getting shitfaced and getting on the dancefloor. All my guy friends say I shake my ass too much, some mire. Most girls say I look good, some make fun of me. My advice, just listen to the music, sing it on top of your lungs, enjoy the rhythm and enjoy yourself. Body does the rest for you

Yeah, but every time I do can't get the counter-strike reloading animations moves out of my head.

Holy shit, now this is an old picture.

shuffling on mdma. cant help not to

Yes, I can dance, and dance well. I've learned pop n lock and a few other styles I throw together

I like it, chicks like it.

I can kick ass at "Just Dance" if that's what you're asking.

post it pls

am I gay if I move my hips more than the average girl in the club

Depends on which direction you move them.

the direction depens on the dance move I'm making at that moment

How can I dance? It's like, in my head there's a right dance to a right rhythm so you have to learn all the moves to be able to dance properly?
Jeez this shit ain't easy.

Just look at other people dancing
The feet/hip work is usually static, not much variation is needed.
You can make hand signs that fit in with the lyrics or with the emotion of the song

I literally dance a lot and attract attention because of it. While the average guy in a club is just moving his legs a little while holding a beer I dance like a motherfucker and basically every girl is looking at me. It's how I hook up with a lot of girls even while being an autistic cunt who doesn't know how to talk with people.

>be me at 18
>watched some zyzz videos
>went to a club with some friends
>got drunk
>dancing like fawking zeez brah
>girls laughing and start dancing with me
>"omg user you're so funny, you dance so much"
>profit for the first time in my life

Literally girls will come talking to you, and that's from a guy with a weak jaw with weird features in the face.

Please, HH-KV anons, start dancing and do not care what people think of you, they'll find funny at max

Muzzing aka "zyzz dancing" is autistic and should ONLY be done in Australia and NEVER outside that island.

I didn't muzz, just shuffle

I have no experience on the manner because when I was growing up my cats never liked me that much, but I bet having a dog and taking it on walks and shit in public places is also probably good for one's social life

I've always enjoyed dancing, like, alone in my room to good music. It's really fun even if I feel silly and kind of sad afterwards. Lately I've started attending a free ballroom dance group and learned a little more than the basic steps in tango, cha-cha, waltz, and quickstep. I'd like to learn how to dance better for clubs and things, though

If you can pick up on all those styles then you can pick up on club dancing as well. Just look at what everybody else is doing