What happens if I eat 29 cliff protein bars a day?

What happens if I eat 29 cliff protein bars a day?

your goin to shit urself

you'll get fat

you make it

You'll have bad shits from all that sugar

Don't get a shit tier flavor.

You'll go bankrupt

Why though? You don't need more than 100g of protein. More is in fact harmful for you.

DO WHAT IT TAKES

this guy knows whats right
i tried eating 4 a day for a while and it gave me wicked diarrhea i stick to one or two now

Why not take whey with some vitamins, is it the carbs you guys want or the convince?

it tastes good

are they soy free?

I noticed they changed the packaging recently. I bought one and it was super shitty. Did they change the recipe, too, so they suck now?

Is this true? A guy I work with adds flavorless protein powder to everything and he says his daily amount of protein is around 300-350 grams and he's 140lbs

you'll get constipated

you'll also sweat a lot because your body will try to convert protein into energy, and that process creates heat. That is assuming you don't also eat the normal daily intake of carbohydrates.

You'll get tar-like shit that sticks all over the bowl.

Otherwise, those things are fucking good.

dudes gonna get kidney stones in a year

A lot of people go way over the required protein intake for their size. I'm 180lb and I make gains fine off of 90-100 grams a day

More than he needs to grow, doubt it will cause issues unless the rest of his diet is shit-tier

He says he gets ingests so much protein because he lifts 3 hours a day, would this make a difference?

I obviously know he's over training like crazy because you don't need to do full body workouts for hours and hours everyday lifting heavy weight

This

I notice it's mostly the new lifters and broscientists that way overdo it on the protein

You'll leave humanity behind

He's literally retarded. There's no point in consuming that much protein in a day, especially when he's the size of a small, frail child.

Also his workouts will lead to him being the size of a smaller, more frail child.

yeah, jay cutler, phil heath, kai greene, etc definitely only eat a small amount of protein and mainly focus their 8000+ calories with biryani rice, saags, bombay potatos and naans instead you fucking idiot.

Poo

Tummy ache

You'll go broke

>steroids

IF YOU ARE NATURAL BULKING IS POINTLESS, PUBLIC SERVICE REMINDER

Welp, sure enough now I know why my shit smells the way it does now.

They look tasty!
Are they tasty?
I mean they have to be, they look like a chocolatebar.

Chocolate peanut butter and chocolate mint master race

Hershey squirts like you wouldn't believe.

Powerbars and Musclemilk bars give diarrhea, Cliff Builder Bars are pretty neutral.

Sore jaw and massive shits

>tfw first bar of the day

they taste great. have a lot of sugar, though, and it's a mix of whey and soy protein.
the chocolate hazelnut flavor is elder god tier

diabetes