Reminder, if your resting heart rate is above 60, you need to do more cardio

Reminder, if your resting heart rate is above 60, you need to do more cardio.

If you don't have a heart rate monitor, you can use onlineheartrate.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t0LLh9Tfs68
onlineheartrate.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What if mine is 50 and I never do cardio?

around 52. got a bit nervous because of doing the test itself. how good is that?

My heart rate is finished.

nahh, B, my rhr is around 75bpm and I'm definitely in the top 5 runners on this board, if not the top 3.

it varies from person to person based on lots of things.

50 is normal, 40 is ideal

lol

50 is in no way normal.

I'd say if it's over 75 you need to do more cardio.
60 or below is really great, not just a healthy standard.
Mine is 57 at rest when I'm lean and closer to 68 when I'm bulking.

>nahh, my lifts are a bit low and i'm a bit fat but that's only because i was born with a slow metabolism
>it varies from person to person

never did any cardio so i guess i'll start doing some

5:45 mile
18:12 5k

Any other runners here?

what app is this user?

>my comparison to lifts are low

nigga I run a half marathon sub 1:25:00, shooting for sub 1:20:00 (sub 06:10 splits), and I run a full marathon sub 3:00:00.

By Veeky Forums or normal standards?

>not doing HIIT

You should sprint until you literally almost collapse, than rest for a few minutes, than sprint again, and repeat.

No

>my rhr is around 75bpm
>I'm in good shape though, I swear!

S Health.

All Samsung shit has it built it. The wearables are more accurate than the phones, but even my phone has never been off by more than a few bpm

Samsung health or some shit, comes with Samsung phones that have a hr monitor

I do this on interval days. Usually between 10 and 20 repeat 1ks, depending on I'm feeling. But I'm not trying to drop my heart rate, because it doesn't mean anything in my particular case. It's just high. My VO2max is over 220bpm, and I can sustain that for around 3 minutes, multiple times.

>I'm not trying to drop my heart rate, because it doesn't mean anything
Except it literally indicates your cardiovascular health.

not in every case

statistic are statistics because they're derived from multiple samples, not necessarily because every sample obeys - especially in biology r^2 usually ends up being very low

Have lunch with girl using a Fitbit catch a glance that her heart rate is 100. Is that normal?

She either likes you or is scared of you.

Means she was in heat user. You missed your chance to voraciously fuck her.

If she's literally a rabbit

she is what is known as a heart monster, be careful user. Send her my way and i promise good gains and small life will be fortunate for you

kek
Do human females even go "in heat".

libido is elevated to a small degree when ovulating.

My resting heart rate when I was a 220lbs fat fuck was 87.
Currently with 71 at 170lbs

I thought that might be the case. Humans also don't have a mating season /present in any noticable way, correct?

correct, because we have steady (although not always abundant) food and mate sources all year round.

don't worry user, this guy claims to be the top runner on Veeky Forums and you're rhr is lower than his

i'm sure your in fine shape :^)

Olympians frequently have sub 60 but over 50 heart rates. I'd say sub 60 is excellent by any standard.

I never said top 1

don't put words in my mouth

The best have it as low as 40.

>My VO2max is over 220bpm

Beats per minute? Do you even know what vo2max is?

yes, I'm saying my heart rate is over 220bpm when I train at VO2max

then I'll put this in ur mouth

*undicks zip*

My resting heart rate is 53 and all I do is eat healthy and walk around.
I can't push myself too hard or I'll faint from exhaustion caused by nacrolepsy.
So really anyone having higher than 60 should reevaluate their heart's health if they're completely at rest and haven't done any strenuous activity for a few hours.

can you do a 6 minute mile?

>56
>never do any cardio
Wew

>Current year
>Having a heartbeat above 30

there may be a slight increase around her fertile times of the month.. if she knows when you get paid you may also notice an increased interest at that time.

Your heart rate monitor is broken.

>Age 21
>Your average BPM is: 57

Haha you've triggered me. What are your track times that I could completely roast?

Post times. I bet you're so far from being a good runner that even your e-stats are pathetic by runners' standards.

I do track sprints because I'm not a skeleton sadist

Solid marks, especially the 5k. More runners on Veeky Forums than you might think. Posting Veeky Forums memes on letsrun usually nets a few responses.

resting about 52. been down at 49 before tho but it's more likely through bad cardiovascular health due to eating disorder

>two years ago
>obese sedentary cigarette smoker
>RHR: 109

>today
>still overweight with high body fat
>non-smoker, daily cardio, lifter
>RHR: 67

Can't wait until I lose more fat and my cardio and lifts improve. Sub 60 should be very possible.

59! Will i die immediately?

got 49

mostly do sprints and shit like burpees for muscular endurance

56, which is pretty good considering i haven't been running consistently since like May or June

Actually during the fall, male testosterone increases to promote mating. This is so births are done in the spring/summer which would be the most plentiful for food for the newborn and nursing mother.

>got 70
RIP me

How fast can you click, Veeky Forums? c'mon!

>measure heart rate
>76
>wait a minute, measure again
>58
>wait a minute, measure again
>67

How I make my heart stop being autistic?

Not as fast as expected.

>resting heart rate above 60

Are you a rabbit? I'm a 44

It's not my heart and lungs that prevent me from running longer and faster, it seems to be my shins and calves.

Any exercises for them I can do to help running?

>Any exercises for them I can do to help running?
run more

Correction I fucked up im at 63

But at 5'11 220 that doesn't seem to bad

Try breathing excercises. Controled beathing can help stabalize heart rate. Stress also wrecks the consistency of your heart rate.

You know what mean you mong. Example when I train legs, what exercises will help my legs be better on runs

noice
youtube.com/watch?v=t0LLh9Tfs68

Zero cardio skeleton.

How do I get fingergains like this?

50-90 is normal.

35-50 is elite.

>90 = increased risk of mortality

What shoes are you wearing? Running on pavement or dirt? Are you stretching?

Am I dead? I'm at 45 apparently! I've just come up the stairs, got changed and into bed.

Same but I donĀ“t do shit

Make sure to hit your macros

Mines around 52, jog for 20 mins every day and that's all my cardio.

gets as low as 28. Was never a runner per se but I have ran a marathon and broke my high schools pacer record when I was younger.

What app is this?

54 and I never do cardio but when I do I can run a 20 min 5km at base level fitness
The only positive about being a skinny cunt

>Having a heartbeat above 0

Ignore me, just read the thread.

isnt anything below 70 dangerous?

World record is 28 you liar

4:41 mi
17:40 5k

Resting heart rate doesn't mean much. You can be fat and 60 years old but if you're sitting comfortably and not mentally stressed your r h r is going to be very low, and definitely in the healthy range.

They sure do, every time I send em an unsolicited dick pick

was getting wisdom teeth removed the other day and they hooked me up to a monitor

interesting to see how much your heart rate fluctuates when you're nervous or whatever

Right on, keep it up my man

impressive 5k tiem

Wow
I can barely even run a mile. And if I do it's in like 10 minutes

Got 59 bmp

>ex football player (linebacker)
>ex track sprinter

Yes, you're right, the best olympians in sports specifically utilizing cardiovascular health have resting heartrates as low as 40. If you think that it's a realistic goal for you, or anybody who isn't a professional athlete in such a sport, or an internationally competitive athlete, then you're dumb as fuck.

Lower than 40. I ran D1 track and XC in college and there were quite a few of us with RHRs in the low 40s.

So I'm 18 weight 175 and have been lifting for a year. Don't do much cardio these days but I walk around a bit since I live on campus. Resting heart rate is 71. How bad is that?

Im a speed guy who has done some cross country, 18:20 5k and 2:07 800m. rhr about anywhere from 54-63 based on day

Good job dude keep it up!

>tfw iktf of shitty heart probs from smoking. Finally gave it up for good about a month ago after smoking off/on for a couple years.

Haven't been doing cardio lately, rhr is 72. shit got up to like 190 while lifting one time after coming back from injury and legit thought I would die, I was getting all woozy and anxious. Started running again after that.

Also watch what you're eating anons. I was having lunch at mcdonalds every day on campus and eating like a complete fatass (2 hot n spicy mcchickens, 2 mcdoubles, a large milkshake, and a pie/cake)
Last time I dirty bulked

>onlineheartrate.com/
Mine is 57. Neat. Cigarettes have still fucked up my dick though.

i got you