?

I think their legs are shaved...

And this triggers OP

I got a good one

youtu.be/-MIweO9f23A

I don't get it.

Op cringed pretty hard

I shave my legs too cause I don't want to be a hairy pile of gorilla shit

This guy is a fucking fraud. Nice article about this quack: bretcontreras.com/how-to-become-a-functional-movement-guru-in-40-easy-steps/

The pics are too low res to tell if their legs are shaved or if they just have blonde or sparse leg hair.

Kek, this guy drink's water instead of creatin and the other guy wears red chucks.

Remember when we triggered Naudi last time we posted about him

>About to do OHP, only one squat rack
>Taken up by DYEL lanklet
>Deadlifting from the rack, not rack pulls, just resting the bar low on the rack
>What the fuck
>Ask him if he can move out of the rack to deadlift, since I want to do OHP
>Takes off lmao1pl8 from each side and struggles to get the bar out of the rack
>I pick up another bar and do my 5x5 OHP

lol thats really gay

Did this guy fucking die

Spotted the manlet

this is another level

It gets worst... and I have more

youtu.be/aI3sOADFWq8
6:15
there is literally a fat homeless nigger sleeping in his training room

did he died?

>keeps feet planted
Good man

I mean...

The dude is at Planet Fitness. They provide pizza to their guests on the first Monday of every month and its a "Judge Free" zone. Cant really expect more. Looks like Officer Carl Winslow just got off of work too

It's like an anime

I don't know... he must have great balance and reflex from those. I wouldn't do those but I don't see what's wrong with that (other than thinking you're superior from doing it or something).

Well youre taking up 4 dumbbells for starters. Second you just do a plank with the balls. Makes no difference expect you now risk injury and now are taking high use items

>Judge Free zone

Is this a real thing?

>crossfit

What a faggot. I can literally smell him through the monitor too.

Jesus Christ.

I would have cringed even if he let go of the bar properly, that pull was awful.

Yeah,

Planet Fitness;
Pros: Cheap, Ten bucks a month and you can bring a guest I think. Spend an extra $5 and you get unlimited use of their sauna, tan beds and some other weird room... Free pizza once a month, they have candy upfront for everyone and INCREDIBLY clean.

Cons: 45lbs is the heaviest dumbbell they have, no free weights otherwise. No barbells exist, very few machines, a "Lunk Alarm" which goes off when someone is grunting too hard or slamming weights.

So it typically attracts the clientelle that does not want to be intimidated by others or feel shitty about themselves or whatever..

youtu.be/Kjfti-gi_pw?t=12s

This is an idiot that goes to my gym. He always does stupid fucking shit like this with balance balls, gymnast rings and medicine balls.

I highly recommend the full video.

youtube.com/watch?v=MSid_ettevQ

>the blue man keeps vanishing

That guy who wears basket ball shorts to the gym.

Hi Naudi ! You suck dick :)

Shit man... That video wins it

He's a white kid

>this means that he doesn't fucking stink

That's not how it works buddy.

Stfu pajeet

that just wears the rubber band

>reading comprehension

too much retardation. why the fuck does he punch his partner in the thigh? also, none of the patterns are functional.

Thats why the god damn cables are always broken fellas. Speak up to those who use things incorrectly and cause damage

Veeky Forums cringe wihout
youtube.com/watch?v=1975ZkUEP5w
?
Wtf is wrong with you?

At least Im not a pajeet

>/fraud/ at the pool

Looks like a animal documentary scene

Mother fucker had straps on. Bars got more of a grip on him then he had on it.

It was his own fault for using suicide grip

Spotters aren't there to catch a falling bar

Fitness cringe is everytime I enter the gym. I'm so anxious and figgity around people.

Skinny chicken legs. They don't squat.

>skinny legs
>can only see calves
>this has something to do with not squatting

I'm fawkin Zizz brah

>4 Million pound total.
This has to be bait.

This is how I imagine masT is in public

You can't tell that from that image you twat

so this is the power of creatine

Faggot.

This kills the dyel

It just amazes me how any "man" can spend so much time on there hair. These guys did not grow up with a dad spending the weekend fixing a car or building shit.

When the guy started running around on all fours I just fucking lost it.

>Pounds per second
Top fucking kek

> ride the tiger

This.
I've always had a short hair, military cut
when me and mates go out the rest of them spend 20-30 minutes getting ready, doing hair and other useless shit, what happened to shave, shit & shower

No he's not. Are you blind?

well he clearly isn't you shitskin lover

DAMN you guys are å¬π˙å

Everyone in this picture looks on the brink of suicide

honestly, its like how are you so unprepared to lift something like that that you just drop it straight on your throat. I bet that spotter felt so bad, but that is mostly that guys fault.

The look on his face man. He clearly thinks everyone is mirin and totally intimidated, when barely anyone is acknowledging his existence and the ones that do are creeped out by his autistic posing or are laughing about the poor meathead being all alone.

>my friends spend 20minutes looking good while I'm fishing for compliments on my autistic buzzcut on a closet-homosexual bodybuilding forum
>a-alpha, right?

>Suicide grip fail. See it slip out of his hands.

Nah it's just a screwed up gif, this is Milko Tokola and his technique is good: youtube.com/channel/UCI32_bF2DspYyq5Z9GJVjxg

*shave, shit post & shower

>45lbs is the heaviest dumbbell they have
they have 60s

>free pizza
>at the gym
You Ameritards are beyond recoverbale

This guy posts on an anime imageboard in the UK.
Has an entire diary of his lifting regime, often posts Jojo and thinks he has the physique of Joestar.
Often sends this and other pictures to what he thinks are girls on the forum, boasts about putting bodybuilders to shame at competitions too.
He is currently the most blocked user on the site.

>Veeky Forums goes to the pool
Doesn't matter how big you are
You're not any less autistic

alpha as fuck

Post this enough and the angry manlet in the vid appears and starts talking about miometric movement aligning your cock chakra.
Not meming.

Gr8 greentext mate. I r8 8/8
You're so cool.

This is autistic

Is this what people mean when they say ass to grass?

Red lights

Nah, I don't think that was actually him. Unless he realized how idiotic he made himself sound and then said some even crazier shit to make everyone think it couldn't possibly be him.

>White people can't smell
I'd bet money you're the guy that smells like shit at the gym, you deluded faggot.

I'd never pay or seriously do any program like this, but I'll be honest getting together with mates and fucking around with kettlebells and ropes etc. for shits and giggles does look pretty fun.

Ok, bear crawls are actually hard as fuck.
They look silly, but they're really good.

> all that work
> still have fat belly

OP post legs now that you've finished posting your autism

> snatching w straps

So he was using the rack and you acted like an asshole

In the US maybe.